剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
嘿 贝壳夫人 你好啊
hey, ms. baker. what's up?
太好了 你还在这里 我们需要谈谈
good. you're still here. we gotta talk.
- 怎么了 - 泰隆和他的手下
- what's up? - tyrone and his dudes
抢劫了莱拉的家
robbed leila's house.
什么
what?
是你之前说得 库珀
you called it, coop.
你说如果我举办那个派对的话
you said he was gonna come after me
他会去找我算账的
if i threw that party.
这就是他干的
this is him coming after me.
你怎么知道是泰隆呢
how do you know it's tyrone?
主要嫌疑人是个黑人
the main suspect was a black dude,
中等身材 穿着红色短袖
medium build, with a red t-shirt on.
就这些吗
that's it?
这不是什么火箭科学领域 库珀
it ain't rocket science, coop.
我还需要什么信息呢
what else do i need?
我不知道 也许是一个
i don't know. maybe a actual
真实的外貌描述
real description.
泰隆从不盗窃的
burglary is not tyrone's thing.
尤其是在比弗利山庄
especially not in beverly hills.
他们袭击了莱拉的家 库珀
they hit up leila's house, coop,
她单独一个人呆在那里
where she's staying alone.
在那件事之后你还站在泰隆那一边吗
you still got tyrone's back after that?
我绝对不会站在他那一边的 你知道的
i would never have his back over yours and you know that.
我只是指出事实而已
i'm just pointing out the facts.
该死的 你只是在比弗利山庄呆了几天
damn! you've been in beverly hills all of a minute,
你就可以看清自己的人了吗
and you're already profiling your own people?
嘿 我生是克伦肖的人 死是克伦肖的鬼 你知道的
hey, i'm crenshaw, ride or die, and you know that.
我现在不确定你是不是了
it damn sure don't seem like it.
你要去哪儿
where are you going?
你不愿意找泰隆谈 我去找他
you ain't gonna talk to tyrone, i will!
我的监控摄像头被关掉了 这和你有关系吗
you have anything to do with my security cameras being off?
听着 我很抱歉 莱拉
look, i'm sorry, leila.
因为我们在玩儿高赌注的扑克 这不是很合法
it's high-stakes poker. it's not exactly legal.
我不能冒险泄露个人信息
i couldn't risk anything being leaked.
就因为这个 那些窃贼
so, because of that, not only are
不仅还在逍遥法外
the burglars still on the loose,
就因为你那什么扑克游戏 你把一帮
it's likely burglars you brought into this house
窃贼带到了我家里
for your stupid poker whatever?
莱拉 我绝对不会带那种人进你家的
leila, i would never bring something like that into your home.
- 但你确实带来了 - 不
- but you did. - no!
我只是和一堆朋友打扑克而已
i had a poker game with friends.
你是说你了解当时在场的所有人吗
so you're saying you knew every single person who was here?
所以我们就要故意无视显而易见的事吗 在我看来
so are we gonna ignore the obvious here on purpose? hmm, let's see.
斯宾塞一直在和他的街霸邻居们斗争 斯宾塞
spencer has been fighting with the gangs in his neighborhood. spencer--
不 你怎么能这么说 斯宾塞从来没有
no. don't you dare. spencer has never
给我家带来任何威胁 你做到这一点了吗
brought danger into my home. can you say the same?
也许你该收拾一下你的东西了 亚瑟
maybe it's time you pack your stuff, ash.
你要赶我走吗
are you kicking me out?
我很抱歉 克伦肖确实有黑暗的一面
i'm sorry. there is a dark, rough side to crenshaw,
但比弗利山庄也有黑暗的一面
but there is a dark, rough side to beverly hills, too,
而你的朋友证明了这一点
and your friends just proved that.
嘿
hey!
泰
ty!
你肯定迷路了吧 伙计
you must be lost, homie.
我需要问你个事 一对一的谈话
i got to ask you something, man, man-to-man.
我女朋友的家今天被抢劫了
my girl's house was robbed today.
你知道这件事吗
you know anything about that?
你女朋友是莱拉吧
leila your girl, right?
红色颧骨 长头发
redbone, long hair,
在比弗利山庄招摇过市那个
fly-ass crib in beverly hills?
喂 你威胁我可以 但动我女朋友
hey, it's one thing to threaten me, but my girl?
做人可不能这样啊 伙计
it ain't how we handle problems, homie--
你把我弄糊涂了 伙计
you got me confused, bro.
我可不是肖恩 我会二话不说把你像狗一样翻过去
i ain't shawn. i'll put your ass down like a dog and won't think twice.
实际上
matter of fact...
你最近一直在给我找麻烦
you ain't been nothing but problems lately.
今天就做个了结吧
we're gonna end that now.
喂
hey!
我已经报♥警♥了
i already called the cops,
你要是想要杀死我儿子那你也杀了我吧
so if you're gonna kill my son, you're gonna have to kill me, too.
看看你怎么跟警♥察♥解释我们两个人的尸体
good luck explaining both of our bodies to 5-0.
这次算你走运
you got lucky this time.
放手
get your hands off me, man.
我不需要你的帮助 好吗
i didn't need your help, all right?
我倒是觉得你很需要
it didn't look that way to me.
你怎么找到我的
how'd you find me?
库伯打电♥话♥给你妈担心你会来
coop called your mom scared you were coming here.
你妈妈打给我 她很担心
your mom called me. that's how worried she was.
正常人现在应该谢谢我
a normal person would say thank you right now!
看起来我不正常啊
i guess i ain't normal, then.
嘿
hey.
我听说莱拉的事了
i heard about leila's.
我今天不想让她自己呆着好吗
look, i don't want to leave her alone tonight, all right?
你要是觉得可以的话 我睡沙发
so if it's all right with you, i'm gonna sleep on that couch.
我还听说了泰隆的事情
whoa...i also heard about tyrone.
我需要担心吗
anything i need to worry about?
今天错在我 我一直想要给
today was on me. i was so focused
狄龙开一个完美的生日派对
on throwing dillon the perfect birthday party
我大意了
that i got too comfortable.
我让我和泰隆之间的过节 影响到了莱拉
i let my beef with tyrone affect leila.
你也不知道那是泰隆还是别的你认识的人
well, you don't know for sure it was tyrone or anybody else you know.
这话说的像库伯
you sound like coop.
这些话我也没想到自己能听到
some words i never thought i'd hear.
我也说不好 老兄 也许你们都是对的
i don't know, man. maybe you're both right.
我都不知道该怎么想了
i don't know what to think no more.
一点都不令人惊讶 你这个礼拜也真是够呛
that's not surprising, given the week that you've had.
拜托 这和我爸爸无关 好吗
come on, this ain't have nothing to do with my pops, all right?
怎么没关系 孩子 你这就是不愿意承认的标准形式啊
of course it does. son, you are like a walking poster for denial.
很明显你生科里的气
you're obviously upset with corey.
所以说你才要把气撒在泰隆身上
that's why you picked a fight with tyrone,
因为你无法面对自己真正愤怒的点
'cause you can't fight who you're really mad at.
听着 如果你无法直面你的心魔 就会被它控制
look, if you don't face your demons, they will eat you alive.
你什么意思
so what are you saying?
我应该好好地跟老爸谈谈吗
i should talk to my pops? for real?
我觉得别让你们之间的关系变成
um, i think it's in your best interest.
我和我爸爸之间的关系对你来说是最有利的
don't become like me and my father.
? so much for love, man, i'm lookin' for a feature ?
? your body bangin', that's an onomatopoeia ?
? if i paint the picture, would you be my mona lisa? ?
喂 我是莱拉
hello? this is leila.
好的 很棒 谢谢
oh, ok. that's great. thank you.
警♥察♥找到了小偷
the cops found the thieves.
当地的一个混混黑帮 这几个月他们都在
some local bling ring that's been hitting up
骚扰这附近的人
the neighborhood for the past month.
我应该跟库伯道歉
i owe coop an apology.
顺便说一句 我从来没想过这个会跟你也有关系
hey, for the record, i never thought this was connected to you.
这个周末的事情我跟抱歉
hey, i'm sorry about this weekend.
我的情绪占了上风 我过激了
my emotions got the better of me and i overreacted.
没关系
yeah, it's all good.
我不应该像那样让你陷入危险
i should have never compromised your safety like that.
事实上 不是你的原因
actually, it wasn't you.
是个混混黑帮
some bling ring.
内个 我有空
so, anyway, my door is open.
你要是想回来 你可以呆两个礼拜 一个月都行
if you want to come back, you can stay two weeks, a month, whatever.
谢谢你 但是
i appreciate the offer, but...
我最需要你的时候你推了我一把
you kinda gave me the kick in the ass that i needed.
再次尝试和我爸爸相处
giving it another shot with my dad.
我回家之前是无法知道他是不是变了
i won't know if he's changed till i go back home,
但是我要再给他个机会
but...i'm giving him a second chance.
太棒了
uh, that's-- that's awesome.
你真棒
good for you.
你自己在家里没事吧
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表