剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
还在观察 看起来要向对方区域深入
Scanning, looking to go deep.
他躲开了 詹姆斯用魔鬼般的阻挡挡住了
He takes off. James with a monster block.
贝克进来准备触地得分了
Baker in for the touchdown.
触底得分
Touchdown!
我们会再见的
I'll see you.
斯科尔尼克教练
Hey, coach skolnick.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
贝克教练
Coach baker.
我以为当贝弗利决定用
I thought when beverly decided to replace me
前美国橄榄球联盟选手取代我的时候
With a former nfl player,
他们没有想到你会让我的团队陷入困境
They didn't think you'd run my team into the ground.
哪里有问题吗 教练
What's wrong, coach?
他们在马里布没有好好对待你吗
They not treating you right out there in malibu?
我还以为你在那里会很开心
I thought you'd be happy out there.
下周当我的球员结束你们的赛季时 我会很开心
I'll be happy next week when my guys end your season.
好吧
Ok.
回到我的老房♥子里
Yeah, coming back in my old house
那里是我被称为常胜教练的地方
Where i was the winning coach.
我明白你想要做什么了
Hmm. I see what you're trying to do.
没用的 你是没办法扰乱我的
It's not gonna work. You're not gonna get inside of my head.
你今晚出来吗
Hey, you coming out tonight?
我今晚要参加火焰鸡翅挑战赛
I'm doing the muy fuego wing challenge--
120秒内吃掉20个超辣的鸡翅
20 blazing hots in 120 seconds.
这真是让人很难拒绝
Hey, that's tough to pass up,
但今晚我要和我哥们库珀一起玩
But i'm hanging with my homie coop tonight.
我猜也是
I bet.
祝你好运
Love. Good game.
刚刚是怎么回事啊
What the hell was that game about?
你知道的 阿什 我传给你球 你却发牢骚
You know, ash, i pass to you, you whine.
我不传给你 你也满腹牢骚
I don't pass to you, and you whine.
我们赢了比赛 阿什
We won the game, ash,
所以该死的闭嘴吧 别再抱怨了
So shut the hell up and stop whining.
你们都傻笑什么呢
Why are y'all smiling?
卡尔弗现在是最后一名
Culver is in dead last place.
他们差点就打败我们了
And they almost beat us.
现在 如果你们继续像在对马里布的比赛中那样打球的话
Now, if y'all play like that against malibu,
他们会把我们狠狠踩在脚下的
They're gonna crush us.
冲个澡 赶紧回家去吧
Shower up and take your behinds home.
现在没有理由庆祝
Ain't no reason to celebrate.
好好庆祝啊 兄弟们
It's a celebration, bitches!
cut loose with it
cut loose with it
cut loose with it
我是联盟里最棒的接球手
I'm one of the best receivers in the league.
教练认为我应该是州冠军
Coach thinks i'm a lock for all-state.
你今天的比赛可看不出来
You couldn't tell by today's game.
外面有很多高手
It was rough out there.
那不是我们的四分卫在瞎打嘛
Thanks to our qb playing blind.
爸爸和齐娜刚从加拉帕戈斯群岛回来
Hey, um, dad and china just got back from the galapagos.
那很赞啊
That's cool.
我爸爸今年夏天想带我去潜水
Yeah. My dad actually wants to take me
想带我去潜水去
Snorkeling there this summer,
私人飞机之类的
Private jet and all.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
cut loose, cut loose...
小子 你今天打的很好嘛
You had quite the game today, son.
嗨 我很佩服你 真高兴我们赢了比赛
Hey, i appreciate you. I'm just glad we won.
莱拉告诉我你来自克伦肖
Hey, leila tells me that you're from crenshaw.
是的 先生
Oh, yes, sir.
齐娜也是
So is china.
哦 真的吗 哪一块呢
Oh, for real? Which part?
是的 这让我想起了我长大的地方
Yeah, it reminds me of where i grew up at,
在哈莱姆 每个人都是超级真实的
In harlem, where everyone is straight-up real.
所见即所得
What you see is what you get.
斯宾塞 能给我一些番茄酱吗
Hey, spencer, can i get some ketchup?
你再也找不到真实的人了
You don't find real people anymore.
一切都还好吗
Everything ok?
场地没戏了
The venue is a no go.
怎么 你是个歌♥手吗
So what, are you a singer?
我是个说唱歌♥手 我的首张专辑即将发行
I'm a rapper. My first album is about to drop.
这可是个大事件 我会去听的
Hey, that's dope. I'll check it out.
等我们这周定了场地之后
Yeah, why don't you come through this weekend
你不如过来看看啊
Once we get the venue locked up?
我想我需要自己去拿番茄酱了
I guess i'll get my own ketchup.
该死的
Damn.
希望他不是那种爱大众点评的人
Hope he ain't a yelp kind of guy.
但是谢谢你们邀请我
Hey, but thanks for the invite,
但是我需要去阿尔文街区派对做志愿者
But i'm volunteering at alvin's block party.
这在克伦肖可是个大事
It's a big deal in crenshaw.
艾尔文把所有人都叫过去了
Alvin gets the whole hood involved.
人们过来 聚在一起
People come down, get together,
庆祝大家的社区 你懂的
Celebrate the community. You know.
没错
Right on.
晚些聊
Catch y'all later.
我爸爸很喜欢斯宾塞
My dad certainly likes spencer.
你♥爸♥爸不怎么喜欢我 我要走了
Your dad doesn't like me. I'm taking off.
是吗 坐你的私人飞机走吗
Oh, in your private jet?
你没有必要为了给我爸
Hey, you don't have to act that way
留下好印象而那样做 好吗
To impress my dad, ok?
做你自己就好了
Just be yourself.
今天过得很艰难 比赛糟透了
It's been a long day. The game sucked.
和你♥爸♥聊天也糟透了 你哥也糟透了
Talking to your dad sucked. Your brother sucks.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
亚瑟 不要
Asher, don't--
你♥爸♥爸酷毙了
Hey, your pops seems cool.
是呀 他还好吧
Yeah, he's ok.
你不喜欢齐娜对吧
You ain't feeling china, huh?
你又对我读心了吗
You reading me again?
大家都看出来了好吧
Anyone could read that.
只不过 这也太凑巧了吧
Well, it just seems a little convenient.
前一分钟她还是我爸
One minute she's a no-name artist
公♥司♥里默默无闻的一个人 下一分钟
On my dad's label, and the next,
她就跟他约会了 还要发专辑
She's dating him with an album dropping.
莱拉 你♥爸♥爸他可不是那种会被人耍的人
He's not the type to get played, leila.
你知道的
You know that.
希望你是对的
I just hope you're right.
skr, skr
Yeah. Oh, lord.
yeah, he don't ever fall out over money
that's loyalty
that product moving fast, just keep it coming
that's loyalty
saw one got left behind, i brought him with me
that's loyalty
and if there's ever a problem, i can...
that's loyalty, that's loyalty
i'm talking loyalty
that's loyalty, loyalty
i'm talking loyalty, that's loyalty
loyalty, i'm talking
库珀
Coop.
我很担心你 你还好吗
I was worried about you, all right?
我很抱歉 兄弟
Look, i'm sorry, man.
我和我媳妇需要约个会啊
Me and patience just needed some hang time.
是啊
Right.
我听说你差点就拿到冠军了
But, yo, i heard you almost took one back.
你真应该看看
You should've seen that.
你兄弟我 抢了8次断
Your boy broke, like, 8 tackles.
我很高兴你们能有时间一起玩
I'm glad you all getting your time in.
还差得远呢
Yeah, not nearly enough, so...
库珀 我们得走了
Yo, coop, we got to roll. Ah.
怎么了 90210
What's up, 90210?
又和我们一起回到了贫民窟
Back slumming it with us again?
肯定是又周末了吧
Must be the weekend.
你想要什么 肖恩
What you want, shawn?
我和库珀有事要谈
Me and coop got business.
管好你自己的事情吧
Handle your own business.
这招不再管用了
Ain't the way that works no more.
斯宾塞 很快就好了
Spence, it'll be real quick.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表