剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
你是认真的吗
You serious right now?
是的
Yeah.
回家见吧
We'll see you all back at the crib.
就是这样
So that's how it is.
肖恩一打响指 库珀就要巴巴的跟过去吗
Shawn snaps his fingers, and coop goes rolling?
不能再形象了
Pretty much.
他们在做什么
What they been doing?
我不知道 她不说
I don't know. She don't say.
但库珀很聪明 她不能再浪费时间和肖恩在一起了
But coop's too smart to be wasting her time with shawn.
要想办法把她从他手里解脱出来
Got to find a way to get her out from under him.
走吧 我送你回家
Come on. Let me walk you home.
兄弟 你看起来像丹泽尔
You looking like denzel, boy.
卡内什么都没从你身上得到
And kanye got nothing on you.
给你
Ha ha. Here you go.
- 给你 - 好的
- thank you. - all right.
谢啦
I appreciate it.
你这是要去哪儿 阿尔文
Where you going, alvin?
你是有个激♥情♥四射的约会吗
You got a hot date?
难道没有人告诉你
Hmm, ain't nobody teach you
别插手大人的事吗
To stay out of grown folks' business.
好吧
Ok.
好的
All right.
我有个街区派对要参加
I got a block party to get ready for.
我不在的时候 把店关了就行
Hold down the shop while i'm out.
- 如你所愿 - 你看起来不错呀
- you got it. - well, you look good.
他告诉你别插手大人的事
He told you to stay out of grown folks' business.
好啊
All right.
我能帮你们做些什么吗
I can help you all with something?
这是理发店 对吗
Yes. This a barber shop, ain't it?
你知道的 我听说有个姑娘
You know, i heard about a new girl
大辫子特别美啊
Who's curry with the clippers.
就是这儿了
You're in the right spot.
我就是来处理一下我的事情
Now, i just need my line tightened up real quick.
我媳妇和任何人都没有关系
Hey, yo, my girl ain't got nothing to do with nobody.
但是你有 不是吗
Yeah, but you do, don't you?
你在这儿做什么
What you doing here?
这是个理发店啊 对吧
This a barber shop, ain't it?
coming straight out of crenshaw
crazy little chick named china
i'm not the type that'll cross or a liar
but cross me, and my hitters come and find you
no practice, we get access
getting to the bag, then we makin' backflips
完美 宝贝儿
Perfect, baby.
闪闪放光芒啊
Lightning in a bottle.
- 嘿 爸爸 - 嘿
- hey, dad. - hey.
嘿
hey.
我想着我们可以去吃个午饭
I was thinking we could grab some lunch.
行啊 太好了 没问题
Yeah. That's great, that's great.
齐娜和我马上就能
Listen, china and i will be done
完事儿
In a few.
齐娜
China.
你该把你那个叫斯宾塞的朋友也叫上
Oh, you should invite your friend spencer, too.
我有点事儿找他商量
I want to run something by him.
- 行 好的 - 行
- ok, cool. - cool.
爸爸 你手♥机♥响了
Oh, dad, your phone.
要不去我们上次吃晚饭的地方
You want to grab something at the place
吃点东西吧
Where we went the other night?
行
Ok.
你手♥机♥响了
Uh, your phone's ringing.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, girl.
贝弗利比卡尔弗强不了多少
"beverly bests culver barely."
你们两个能不能让我省点儿事儿
So you guys gonna make this easy on me,
直接告诉我什么情况
Tell me what's going on?
好吧 教练 他得好好学学突破防守了
Ok, he needs to learn how to read a defense, coach.
他一直彪呼呼的 快传给我 快别给我
He won't stop bitching. "pass to me." "don't pass to me."
我该打破去年的接球记录的
I should've broken a receiving record last year.
这事儿会怎么怎么样的
What's it gonna be, ash, huh
好了 别说了 让我说吧
Ok, ok, ok. See, back in my day,
要是我教练肯定会让我们一边走路回家
Coach would make us walk all the way home
一边练习
From practice together
直到解决这个问题
Till we could work it out.
但是世道不同了
But times have changed.
所以我就直接带你们两个
So i'm gonna take you boys
做个小型的实地考察吧 走吧
On a little field trip instead. Come on.
斯宾塞 谢谢你能过来
Spencer, hey, thanks for coming.
没事儿
For sure.
没什么能让我在休息日找点儿事儿干更喜欢的了
Nothing i like more than coming into work on my day off.
抱歉 我爸爸说要找你商量点儿事儿
Sorry. My dad needs to talk to you about something,
但是我得在他到之前跟你交代一下
But i need to talk to you before he gets here.
这太快了点儿吧 莱拉
That's kind of fast, leila.
我们甚至还没牵手呢
We not even holding hands yet.
闭嘴吧 我很严肃的
Shut up. This is serious.
我想我爸要向齐娜求婚了
I think my dad wants to propose to china.
你不喜欢这样吗
And you're not happy about that.
约会和结婚可不是一回事儿
Dating is one thing, but marriage?
算了吧 她比我不大几岁
Come on. She's barely older than me.
我只是不想让任何人
I just don't want anyone
利用我爸爸
Taking advantage of my dad.
所以我想你也许能
So i was thinking maybe you
做点儿什么并找出答案
Could do that thing and find out.
什么啊
What thing?
读读她的心
Read her.
莱拉 我可没有超能力啊
That's not a superpower, leila.
听着 拜托了 我需要你帮帮我
Look, please. I need your help.
我只是不想让我爸爸
I just--i don't want my dad
走到坑里
To make a huge mistake.
行
Ok.
你在这儿剪了多长时间头发了
So how long you been cutting hair?
够久了 兄弟
Long enough, man.
咱这破地方儿谁还不找个副业干干呢
Everybody got a side hustle in the hood.
知道吗 这地方可是条子头疼的地方
You know, that's a hard spot to cop.
你是怎么到这儿来的
Where'd you get the hook up?
你觉得呢
Where you think?
你听着 我知道你和你的人
You know, i heard you and your boys
又到店里闲逛了
Was hanging around the shop again.
你肯定是忘了
You must've forgot that, uh,
这个位置是中立的了
This spot's neutral.
下次你要是想理发的话
Next time you got to get them naps trimmed,
就去别的地方吧
You do it somewhere else.
下次我再来的时候
The next time i roll through here,
你 还有她
You, her,
还有你在这儿搞的什么鬼勾当
And whatever business you got up in here
最好都给我滚蛋
Best be gone.
不信就试试
Try me and see.
我们走 小汁
Let's roll, juice.
也许你得换个地方了
M-maybe you need to move that drop.
博内兹根本不知道
Bonez don't know nothing.
即使他知道 也没人能对我做生意的事
And even if he did, ain't nobody tell me
指手画脚
How to handle my business.
我发誓 肯德里克走出工作室
I swear, kendrick walked out the studio
然后告诉J.P. 我有点儿本事
And tells j.p. "i'm the real deal."
一生中最棒的一天
Best day of my life.
行吧 是除了遇见你那天第二棒的一天
Well, second best day after meeting my baby.
所以那一定就是肯德里克听到的单曲吧
So that must've been some track kendrick heard.
叫什么来着
What was it called again?
鞋的游戏
"shoe game."
你很快就能听到 希望吧
You should hear it soon, hopefully.
什么意思
Why "hopefully"?
严格意义上来说 我们还没有找到
Well, technically we don't have a venue
她的发布会派对场地
For her release party just yet.
斯宾塞 这就是为什么叫你过来
That's where you come in, spence.
为什么
Me?
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表