剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
Get up off the ground.
beep-beep, back it up
lay it down like a cement truck
闭嘴吧 你做的很好
Shut up. You did good.
- 谢谢
- thank you.
你让所有人都沸腾起来了
Hey, you got the whole place rocking.
我除了站在那儿大吼了两句之外可什么都没做
Ok. I ain't do nothing but stand up and yell.
你真的非常擅长这个
Yeah. You're pretty good at that.
看下这是什么
Check it.
我拿到了大咖的名片
I got the big dog's card.
他说可能可以给我提供一份工作
He said he might have a job for me.
这太棒了 兄弟
Boom! That's sick. Oh, man.
也是你是对的 库珀
Maybe you right, coop.
什么
About what?
从阿尔文那里把钱拿走
Getting the money out of alvin's.
本来就不该放在那里的
It never should've been there anyway.
我可以跟你一起去啊
Yeah, you know i'll go with you.
不用了 反正也不远
Nah. It's just around the block.
你就留在这里 让这个派对继续下去
You stay here, keep this party alive, huh?
回到小时候长大的地方
Must be fun coming back
肯定很开心吧
To your old neighborhood like this.
很特别
It's special.
你到底是从哪儿来的
Where are you from, really?
克伦肖
Crenshaw.
我小时候搬过来的 和你有关系吗
I moved when i was little. So what?
所以你在利用你的社区销♥售♥唱片
So you're using your community to sell records
你在利用我爸爸
And you're using my dad.
没有人利用任何人
Nobody's using anybody.
我不需要任何人的帮助 姐们
I don't need anybody's help, sis.
整个克伦肖派对的事情
And the whole crenshaw angle,
都是你♥爸♥爸的主意
That's your dad's idea.
我不信
I don't believe you.
那为什么你不自己问他呢
Well, why don't you ask him yourself?
oh! Go put your hands up, up in the sky
put your hands up, up in the sky
say, "go, china! Go, china! Go!"
上 齐娜 上
Go, china! Go, china! Go!
Say, "go, china! Go, china! Go!"
coming straight out of crenshaw
crazy little chick named china...
but cross me, and my haters come and find you
no practice, we get access
no respite, deal with it...
抱歉 伙计 理发店已经关门了
Sorry, fellas. The shop's closed.
我们不是来剪头发的
We ain't here for no haircut,
但我们确实要分点钱
But we definitely gonna take a cut.
when i was coming up, i ain't have much
so i like to live it up, not average
i like trips to spain, dubai, paris...
走开 让我拿上我的东西
Just walk away and let me take what's mine.
问题是 你的东西现在已经是我们的了
The problem is, what's yours is ours now.
Coming straight out of crenshaw.
库珀
Coop!
嗨 库珀 库珀
Hey, coop, coop!
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
我要去找肖恩
I'm going to look for shawn, man.
他可能受伤了 我要去确定一下
He could be hurt, anything. I got to know he cool.
他不好 阿尔文的理发店里有具尸体
He ain't cool. That's a dead body over there at alvin's shop.
看 肖恩在试着做正确的事
Look, shawn was trying to do the right thing.
他们两个需要为此负责
Both of his boys is responsible for this.
肖恩一开始就不该在阿尔文的店里乱搞
Look, shawn shouldn't have been messing with alvin's in the first place.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我要怎么样 斯宾塞
What am i gonna do, spencer?
你也不知道
You don't have no idea
现在社区里到底发生了什么
What's going down in the hood right now.
你让我去贝弗利的 对吧
You told me to go to beverly, all right?
对啊 我照顾我身边的人
That's what i do. I look out for my people.
不管你怎么想肖恩
And despite what you think of shawn...
- 库珀 - 相信他
- coop. - believe in him...
我也相信你
The same way i believe in you.
他就是个恶棍 是个混黑社会的啊
He's a thug, all right? He's a thug.
你要怎么做才能让他走
What's it gonna take for you to finally let him go?
怎么 你也想被盖上尸体布吗
What? You want to be under one of those sheets?
因为发生在他身上的也会发生在你身上 不是吗
'Cause whatever's coming for him is coming for you, too, all right?
他们出现在我家里就只是时间问题了
And it's just a matter of time before they show up at my house,
把我的家人放于危险之中 不可以发生这种情况
Putting my family in danger, and that can't happen.
我知道
I know.
我今晚就会走
I'll be gone tonight.
所以呢 就这样了吗
So what, so that's it?
你要选择他而不是我
You're gonna choose him over me?
不是妈妈 不是迪伦
Over my moms? Over dylan?
斯宾塞 你现在已经够好了 你不再需要我了
Spencer, you good now. You don't need me anymore.
但是肖恩需要
But shawn does,
我永远不会背叛他
And i'm not gonna turn my back on him.
我从没背叛过你
I never did on you.
你真的觉得他会让我们
You really think he's gonna make us walk
一路走着回去吗
All the way back?
兄弟 这可差不多有15公里呢
It's like 10 miles, dude.
你会让我解释吗
Will you let me explain?
她是清醒的吗
Was she sober?
就是啊 你也知道她刚刚度过了一段艰难的时光
Exactly. And you knew she was going through a hard time.
我们都是啊
We both were.
是啊 有人给你接机 住在豪♥宅♥里
Right. Star wide receiver, living in a mansion,
和学校里最受欢迎的女孩约会
Dating the most popular girl in school.
听起来挺艰难啊
Sounds rough.
我没住在大别♥墅♥里
I'm not living in a mansion.
我们的房♥子没了
We lost the house.
而且我们家破产了
And we're broke.
我爸去年被解雇了
My dad got laid off last year,
我们现在一无所有
And we lost everything.
所以我妈丢下我们走了
That's why my mom left him.
这就是她离开的原因
That's why she left us.
你为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you just tell me?
这说出来太丢人了 兄弟
It's embarrassing, man.
我 我没有占你妹妹的便宜
I--i didn't take advantage of your sister.
我当时很绝望 她也是
I was depressed, and she was, too,
然后一切就这样自然而然发生了
And it just happened.
就一次 这只是个误会
Once. It was a mistake.
我很抱歉
And i-i'm sorry.
所以你就任性地办了个大派对
So you just threw that huge party
还是在别人家办
At someone else's home?
俩DJ呢
Two djs.
然后还顺带着搞坏了人家的车
Destroyed their car, too.
天了噜
Oh, my god.
你们和好了没
You boys good now?
已经和好了
Yeah. We're good.
那就好 一起走路谈心对修复关系果然有神效
All right. The long walk home works every time.
上车 我们还有比赛要准备呢
Hop in. We got a game to get ready for.
棒极了 这真是个好消息
Great. That's good news.
我们把它提上日程吧 宝贝儿
Let's put it on the schedule. Babe?
刚刚是时代杂♥志♥的记者
That was a reporter from the "times."
他们想写一篇关于你和克伦肖的关系的文章
They want to do a piece about your ties to crenshaw.
我怎么和你说的
What'd i tell you, huh?
这是千载难逢的公♥关♥机会啊
You can't buy publicity like that.
爸
Dad?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你在兴高采烈些什么
Why are you happy?
有人可能因此受到伤害 你却在这里幸灾乐祸
Somebody could be hurt, and you're celebrating?
不是你想的那样 我的小公主
It's not like that, princess.
不 你就想要一个
No, you wanted
看起来真实的克伦肖的故事
An authentic crenshaw experience.
现在实现了对吧
I guess you got it, huh?
你们俩还真是天生一对啊
You two deserve each other.
祝你今后生活愉快
Have a nice life.
宝贝
Princess.
而且我们家破产了
And we're broke.
我爸去年被解雇了
My dad got laid off last year,
我们现在一无所有
And we lost everything.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表