剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
你是认真的吗
You serious right now?
一定有什么地方可以让他除了
There's gotta be somewhere else he can stay
我的房♥子以外还能住的
Other than my house.
他爸爸把他赶了出去
His dad kicked him out.
他住在他的车里
He's living in his car.
他没有人可以帮忙 听着 是的
He has no one and, look, yes,
他是犯了一些错误 好吗
He's made some mistakes, ok?
我们四个都有错误
All four of us have.
但不知怎么的 他是唯一一个
But somehow, he's the only one
还在为此买♥♥单的人
Still paying for it.
这是你的房♥子 并且我相信你
It's your house, and I trust you.
是的 就这样吗
Yeah. That's it?
如果你想让我告诉你 我错了
If you want me to tell you I was wrong
你准备好了的话
About you being ready...
我要你告诉我你看到了什么
I want you to tell me what you see.
那不是投球 乔丹
That's not a throw, Jordan.
那这是个接球 斯宾塞的接球
It's a catch, spencer's catch.
我知道 而且任何称职的球探
I know it, and any scout
也会知道的
Worth his salt will know it, too.
- 好的 - 什么好的
- ok. - ok what?
好的 我想要你来训练我
Ok, I want you to train me.
为什么
Why?
我花了一段时间才意识到这个比赛对我有多重要
It took me a while to realize how much the game meant to me.
好吗 我自己想要的
Ok? That I wanted it for me
而不是我爸爸想要的 但现在我知道了
And not my dad, but now I know.
我想变强 而你唯一一个
I want to be great, and you're the only one
可以让我达到这个标准的
Who's ever held me to that standard.
你得下定决心 孩子
You need to be sure, kid.
我不会纵着你的
Ain't gonna baby you.
没时间抱怨了
Ain't got no time for no whining.
我不像你♥爸♥爸那样当教练
I don't coach like your daddy.
在一切结束之前 你可能会恨我
You're likely to hate me before we're done.
懂了吗
Understand?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你确定这样吗
You sure about this?
你知道客房♥在哪里的
You know where the guest bedroom is.
when I first laid eyes on you
And I heard your heartbeat, too
Well, I never knew I could witness
An angel so beautiful
From the very moment you arrived
I felt something new inside...
今天是什么特殊场合啊
So, what's the special occasion?
都做了鸡肉派了 肯定有大事啊
Chicken pot pie's a dead giveaway.
我都没意识到
Didn't even realize
我做了呢
I did that.
是的
Yes.
我想为你们俩做点特别的事
I wanted to do something special for you two.
为了什么
What for?
斯宾塞昨天帮我
Well, spencer helped me
意识到了一些事情
Realize something yesterday.
我不仅是你们的母亲
Not only am I your mother,
我也是这个家庭的一员
I'm also a member of this family.
并且在这个家庭里
And in this family,
我们不会让彼此满足于
We don't let each other settle
任何低于我们应得的东西
For anything less than what we deserve.
如果我问你这个问题
And if I'm gonna ask that of you,
我也得问问我自己
I have to ask that of myself, too.
所以 今天
So, today...
我从学校拿到了
I picked up this financial aid package
这个助学金
From the college.
老实说 这还不够
To be honest, it's not enough.
我还需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need your help.
但如果我们同意这一点
But if we agree that this is
为了我们所有人 为了这个家庭
What's best for all of us, for this family,
我保证尽力去做
I promise to try to do
你们俩每天都在做的事情
What you two do every day--
珍惜你给我的
Make something special of every opportunity
每一个机会
That you give me.
算上我们
We're in.
申请成人教育补助金
Adult education grant application.
但那不是什么
But that ain't nothing.
我加入了G太太的
I got a hookup with
课外活动
Mrs. G's after-school program.
如果我在那里帮孩子们
If I help out with the little kids there,
你可以7点45来接我
You don't have to pick me up till 7:45.
是完全免费的
Totally free.
嘿 别看我
Hey, don't look at me.
都是弟弟做的
That was all d.
狄龙 你不认识G太太的
Dillon, you haven't known Mrs. G.
你是怎么认识她的
How do you know her?
斯宾塞不是詹姆斯兄弟中
Well, spencer isn't the only
唯一会耍花招的
James brother who got game.
- 闭嘴 - 你知道吗
- shut up! - you know what?
Hold on to my hand
And never let me go
To mama's hand
And never let it go
Hold on to my hand, oh ooh oh oh-oh
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表