剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
All right.
我说什么来着 实力超群
What'd I say? Ain't even close.
实力超群
Ain't even close.
这孩子手上功夫需要磨练
This kid needs to work on his hands.
我相信你可以把他训练好
I think you could coach him up.
体形没法教
Can't teach size.
速度更加没法教
And you sure as hell can't teach speed.
The light that I bring gets you thinking of vegas...
准备 开始
set! Hut!
...everyone diggin' the earth
It's time to go all the way down...
不错 亚当斯 不错
I see you, adams. I see you.
...believe what you've been told
Time to get what's mine 'cause I'm gold...
开始
And go!
不要犹豫 不要犹豫 赶紧扔
don't hesitate. Don't hesitate. Just throw.
扔啊 扔
Just throw. Just throw.
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...
能不能给我一个好点的四分卫
could somebody get me a real qb?
那个傻♥逼♥在这里干嘛
What's that fool doing here?
I make it gold, everyone diggin' me
你还好吗
Are you good?
今天状态一般
Just having an off day.
再好的球员都会有状态不好的时候 兄弟
Psh. Happens to the best of us, man.
你今天有丢一个球吗
Did you miss a single throw today?
这个
I mean...
我就知道
That's what I thought.
你的表现比我好太多了
You straight-up outplayed me.
不好意思 先生们
excuse me, gentlemen.
乔丹·贝克 恭喜你
Jordan baker, congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢 教练
Thank--thanks-- thanks, coach.
克里斯 明年吧
Chris, maybe next year.
克里斯 我
Chris, I'm--
我很抱歉 兄弟
I'm really sorry, man.
你也应该收到邀请
You deserved an invite, too.
没错 我应该收到这份邀请
Yeah. I deserved that one.
等 等一下 你
Wait. Wait. Hol-- hold up. You--
老兄 你刚刚说我今天表现比你出色
No, man. You said I outplayed you all day.
是啊 兄弟 你的体形 力量都不错
Yeah, man, you got size, strength,
你还有一个在全国橄榄球联盟打球的老爸
But you also got a daddy that played in the nfl,
这个 兄弟
And that right there, man,
就能让你拿到邀请信
That's all you'll ever need.
但是 兄弟 无所谓
But you know, man, it's all good.
无所谓 因为我出身的地方
It's all good, because where I'm from,
已经让我习惯黑幕了
I'm used to hustling
所以加倍努力
And working twice as hard.
兄弟 我们两个都明白你不够格
And, man, we both know you don't deserve this.
但是 你可以有特权
But, man, you can keep your privilege.
我不会停下自己的脚步的
I ain't gonna stop.
嘿 今天表现太棒了
hey. You showed out today.
谢谢 兄弟 谢谢
Love, man. I appreciate you, man.
希望我表现得够好
Let's hope it was enough.
怎么了 没收到7对7的邀请吗
Why, no 7-on-7 invite?
还没
Not yet.
看起来卡姆刚刚拿到他的邀请信了
Looks like cam just got his.
那家伙就是个野兽
The kid's a beast.
选拔赛已经结束了
Combine's been over for a while.
我还不想走
I'm not ready to leave just yet.
我很怀念这里
I miss this...
上球场
Being out here.
我不够珍惜打球的机会
I didn't appreciate it enough.
明天过来参加7对7比赛
Well, come back tomorrow for the 7-on-7 game.
我会来的
I'll be here.
我也会
So will i.
等等 那是
Wait. Is that--
他们邀请我上场了
They invited me to play.
亚瑟 太棒了
Asher, that's amazing.
金色信封有点夸张了
I mean, the gold envelope's a bit much.
有点像查理的巧克力工厂里面的 不过
Kind of willy wonka, if you ask me, but--
如果有谁现在急需
Well, if anyone needed a golden ticket
一张黄金入场券的话 这个人就是我
Right about now, it was me.
没有你这不可能发生 谢谢你
This doesn't happen without you. Thank you.
我太为你骄傲了
so proud of you.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯
Spencer james.
老兄 我说什么来着
Man, what'd I tell you?
那个孩子有机会成为球星
That kid has a chance to be special.
他已经是了
He already is.
没错 多亏了你
Oh, yeah, thanks to you.
不是 是他让我脸上有光
No. Kid makes me look good.
瞎说 我们都知道
Heh. Now, we both know
雕琢这样一块璞玉可不容易啊 兄弟
It's not easy to develop raw talent like that, man.
我的总教练对你刮目相看
My head coach is impressed.
真的 麦克教练吗
For real? Coach mack?
他应该另眼相看
He should be.
斯宾塞是难得一见的天才
Spencer is a once-in-a-generation talent.
我说的是你 比利
I'm talking about you, billy.
- 什么 - 没错
- say what? - mm-hmm.
麦克教练想问你
Coach mack wants to know if
愿不愿意训练
You are interested in coaching at
更专业的球员
The next level.
我指的是南加州球队 兄弟
I'm talking angeles southern, man.
比利 好好考虑一下
Billy, think about it, man.
我们可以一起工作了
We would get to work together,
你也可以继续训练斯宾塞
And you could continue to develop spencer.
原来如此
There it is.
- 什么 - 打包交易
- what? - the package deal.
不 不 不是这样的 兄弟
No. No, no, no. That's not what this is, man.
不是吗
No?
你是个顶尖的教练 比利
You are an elite coach, billy,
我们都心知肚明 不是吗
And we both know that, right? Huh?
所以 你感兴趣吗
So. You interested?
呃 没错
A ha!yes. I am.
太好了
My man.
听着
Listen.
我会帮你和麦克安排的
I will set something up with you and mack.
伙计 这会很有趣的
Man, this is gonna be fun.
好的
All right.
先告诉我一下
Oh, and, just so I know,
你知道那孩子倾向于哪个大学了吗
Any idea which way the kid is leaning?
邀请他吧
Make him an offer.
嗨 斯宾塞
Hey, spencer.
你要回家吗
You on your way home?
- 是啊 - 好的
- yeah. - good. Good.
回家 穿好衣服
Go home. Get dressed up.
今晚见
See you tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想自己来送
I wanted to deliver that myself
而不是让金教练莱
Instead of coach king.
你知道的 我们在南洛杉矶的空间很有限
You know, we got limited space at angeles southern.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们会给你腾出个地方的
We're gonna make room for you.
真的吗
For real?
在你收到大学录取通知书之前
Well, it's not official until
这可能并不官方 但是 呃
You get your offer letter, but, uh,
马上就会送到了
It's on its way.
你应该知道 我们都是自己照顾自己 所以
You should know, um, we take care of our own, so,
如果你有什么需要的
If there's anything you need, anything,
就来找我吧
You come to me.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
孩子 欢迎来到洛杉矶南方大学
Welcome to ASU, son.
所以 克里斯就这样走了
So, chris just left without
都没和你说声再见吗
Saying good-bye to you?
他可能只是对选拔赛有点不满
He's probably just upset about the combine and--
我不知道 也许他只是需要一些空间
I don't know. Maybe he just needs some space.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表