剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
你找我有事吗
Something you need to talk about?
加大今晚要和东内华达对抗
Ucla's playing eastern nevada tonight.
你的队员们都在镇上
Your pops is in town.
不像他第一次到镇上那样 对吗
Ain't like it's the first time he came to town, right?
他说他必须离开去做这份工作
He said he had to leave to take this job,
但他也不能这样丢下家人一走了之啊
But you wouldn't abandon your family like that.
你知道他过去和我说了什么吗
You know what he used to tell me?
总有一天我会在球场上出人头地的
One day i'll be out on that field.
现在我离我的梦想越来越近了
And now that i'm getting closer to my dream,
他却看不到了
He don't even know.
但我有今晚的贵宾票
But tonight i got field passes.
我就能堂堂正正站在他面前了
I can walk right up to him.
和他说什么
And say what?
说我还在认真努力
That i'm doing it.
所有我和他一起聊过的那些
Everything we talked about--
我们的梦想
Our dream.
即使他不在身边我也没有放弃
I'm doing it all now without his help.
我已经好几年没和我爸说过话了
I haven't spoken to my father in years.
这不仅仅是他把我丢下了或者其他原因
It's not like he left me behind or anything,
而是 他认为
But, um, he decided
我不是他理想中的儿子的样子
That i wasn't the son that he wanted.
那时我和你现在的想法一样
The same thoughts you're having right now,
你现在最需要做的
It's best to find what you need
是从支持你的人身上去寻找你想要的东西
In the people who are there for you,
而不是一直盯着那些让你失望的事物
Not the ones who let you down.
只有这样
Some wells...
你不喜欢的那些事物才会慢慢消失
They just--they run dry.
明白了吗
All right?
你这是拍了多少照片
How many of those are you gonna take?
到时候你看了就知道了
You just know when you see it.
行吧 那我们走吧 要开始准备了
Ok, come on. Let's go. We got to get ready.
哎 你觉得
Hey, what do you say...
什么
Mm
我们不去今晚的派对
We ditch this party tonight,
就待在这一整个周末
We stay in--
一起这里享受二人世界怎么样
Just you and me here alone all weekend?
可是我爸明天要来
Mm. Well, my dad comes in tomorrow.
我很确定 他会想挤出所有时间
And i'm sure he'll want to squeeze in
和我一起享受父女独处时光
As much father-daughter time as he can
直到他离开
Before leaving.
你知道我妈去世后我爸是怎么过的
You know how he's been since my mom died.
除此之外 我并不认为
And, besides, you wouldn't really want
在斯宾塞帮你解决了车的事之后
To skip spencer's party after he helped
你会不去参加他的派对 对吧
With the car, would you?
我们还要旧事重提多少次
How long we gonna bring that up?
这才刚发生没多久
It literally just happened.
不瞒你说
I'm not gonna lie.
这种会面一定会让我们感觉很奇怪
It's gonna be kind of weird hanging around
斯宾塞现在
Spencer right now...
已经知道了我的所有情况
Him knowing the truth about me.
我也知道你所有情况
I know the truth about you.
你觉得和我待在一起很奇怪吗
Is it weird hanging around me?
有一点
Yeah, a little.
你还想这样瞒多久
How long are you gonna keep doing this?
你是问我还要撒多久的谎吗
How long am i gonna lie?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
我不知道 蕾拉
I don't know, leila.
我并没有我的日历上
I didn't mark a "come clean" day
标上一个坦白日
In my calendar.
我只是不想再参与
I just don't want to participate
帮你圆谎这件事了
In the embellishments.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会让你为我撒谎的
I'm not gonna make you lie for me.
不只是这样 还有其他原因
Hey, no. It's more than that.
你得想清楚你想要做一个什么样的人
I need you to figure out who you're gonna be.
我只爱你这个人 和金钱无关
Me, i love you for you, money or not.
并且 如果这样有用的话
But, hey, if this is gonna work,
你也得这样看待你自己
I need you to feel the same way about yourself.
你做得到吗
Think you can do that?
嗨
Hey.
嗨 今天过得怎么样
Hey. What's up?
我是来道歉的
I just wanted to apologize
我为我昨天的所作所为向你道歉
For acting so strange yesterday.
没关系
We good.
我现在有点忙
I'm kind of busy here, though.
好吧 现在你是那个莫名其妙的人了
Ok! Now you're the one acting strange.
抱歉
Look, i'm sorry, all right?
这不是你的原因
It's not you.
莱拉给我买♥♥了今晚加州东内华达比赛的票
Leila got me tickets to the ucla-eastern nevada game tonight.
不错啊
Nice gift.
是啊 虽然我并不打算要去
Yeah. I'm not gonna go, though.
为什么
Why not?
因为我爸爸是东内华达的教练
Because my dad is the coach for eastern nevada.
但是你不想见他
And you don't want to see him.
显然他也不想看见我
He obviously don't want to see me.
你也不知道啊
You don't know that.
或许他只是害怕你作何反应
Maybe he's just afraid of how you'll react.
你♥爸♥爸是对的 他就是那个离开的人
Your dad was right. He's the one who left.
我得把注意力放在那些
I got to focus on the people
我身边的人身上
Who have been there for me.
等等 是我爸让你不要去的吗
Wait. My dad told you not to go?
他只是说出了事实 不是吗
He's just speaking the truth, right?
我知道地址了
I have an address.
什么
What?
我有克伦肖的地址了
I have a Crenshaw home address
电子转账的地址
For the wire transfer.
是斯宾塞的家吗
Is it spencer's home?
不是 但肯定是你想知道的
No. But this is what you wanted.
我们现在去问问他吧
Now, let's go get some answers.
can't stand broken promises
keep it real with her brother
keep it real if you
can
we all heard broken promises
i kept it real with you, shorty
kept it real with you...
就是这了 停车
This is it. Stop.
man, can't stand broken promises...
为什么你还拿了一盒糖果
Why do you have a box of candy?
我们去他家得找个理由吧
We need a reason to knock on the door.
所以你的伟大的计划就是
So your big plan is to pretend
假装成八岁的小孩吗
You're an 8 year old?
你懂我的意思吧 他的驱动力
You know what i mean? His drive.
詹姆斯 可是湖人最棒的球员
Lebron, the best laker ever.
卡里姆·奥尼尔
Kareem shaq
不可能 詹姆斯国王虐得他们七窍生烟
Nah! King james will smoke 'em all.
你好
Hi.
你卖♥♥糖果的话年纪是不是有点大了
Ain't you a little old to be selling candy?
里面有什么 有花生糖吗
What you got in there, any with peanuts?
里面什么糖都有
Um, it's an assortment.
这是你的家吗
Is this your house?
这是威利的家
Nah, this Willie's crib.
你在这住多久了
How long have you lived here?
从你♥爸♥爸出生的时候
Since your daddy was born.
你认识他们吗
You know them?
他们都是我的孙子孙女
These here are my grandkids.
那买♥♥糖能不能给亲情友情价啊
You all give a family discount?
这时候我大概是十岁吧
I must be, like, 10 years old here, yeah?
我猜你是因为橄榄球放弃了足球
Guess you gave up soccer for football.
一直都在关注你的消息
I've been following your stats.
今年你看起来还不错
You're looking good this year.
我也很欣慰
I appreciate it.
真是受宠若惊
I'm cringing.
我真不敢相信妈妈还在用这张照片
I can't believe mom still used this photo.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表