剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
你永远都可以找她谈谈的
She’s always been your go-to.
虽然库珀不住在这里了
Just because coop doesn’t live here anymore
但她永远都是我们的家人
Doesn’t mean she’s not still family.
我在街角长大
* Grew up on the corner as a young ’un
就从那个街区里长大
* Straight from the block I been hustlin’
我早已学会了摸爬滚打 这没关系的
* Had to learn the game, it was nothin’
赚了很多钱 做了很多工作 心思变得敏感
* Lotta money, lotta work, I was touchin’
一直这样生活 也没有吃过牢饭
* Lived the life, but I ain’t gettin’ busted
变卖♥♥各种东西
* Operation sell it all, get it all...
怎么了 肖恩
What’s up, shawn?
没事 好着呢
Nothin’. Chillin’.
我们在给你收拾烂摊子的时候
Nice to know you chillin’ while we out here
你却在这儿这么放松
Cleaning up your mess.
泰 那是你 不是艾尔文
Ty, that’s you, not alvin.
谁让你说话了
Ain’t nobody ask you to speak.
因为你在艾尔文家搞的那些破事
There’s a lot of heat on us right now
所以我们现在压力很大
’Cause that mess you made at alvin’s.
我不得不行事低调一些
My show’s gotta lay low.
所以你得接手他的活儿
So now you gonna take over
在他们小区帮我们卖♥♥毒品
And sell our dope on his block.
没问题
No problem.
很好 史威兹要给我们再提供一些货
Good. Swizz is bringing in more product.
你今晚就去拿一下
You pick it up tonight.
你听力有问题吗
You hard of hearing or something?
嘿 我今晚可以去见史威兹
Hey, I could go meet swizz if you want.
没人问你话好么 大姐
Ain’t nobody ask you nothing, sis.
是大姐吧
It is sis, right?
还是大哥啊
Or is it brother?
是哪个呢
Which one is it?
你应该要摆脱他们 而不是陷得更深
Supposed to be getting out, not deeper in.
不管泰隆叫你干啥
If tyrone tells you to do something,
你只能照做 仅此而已
You do it, period.
肖恩
Shawn.
我可以赶去市中心面试
I can make the interview downtown
然后回来见史威兹的
And get back in time to meet swizz.
赶紧接那个傻蛋的电♥话♥吧
Just answer the fool.
你知道你想接的
You know you want to.
赶紧解决了
Got this handled.
喂
Hello.
很高兴你能给我打电♥话♥
I’m glad you called.
你还好吗
You good?
我吗 我挺好的
Me? I’m ok, I guess.
你现在睡在哪儿呢
Where you been staying?
这位不能说名字的神秘人
He who shall not be named
留我在他的小床上睡觉
Is letting me crash at his crib.
我觉得如果我说出“肖恩”这个名字
I mean, I figured if I said the name "shawn,"
你的脑袋会爆♥炸♥的
Your head would explode.
得了吧 伙计 这也太蠢了
Come on, man. This is stupid.
我不会因为你想保护你的家人
I’m not mad at you for wanting
而生你气的
To keep your family safe.
库珀 你也是我的家人
Come on, coop. You family.
好吗 千万别觉得自己不是
All right? Don’t ever think you not.
我知道 我们能把
I know. So can we
这件事先放在一边
Park all that over there somewhere
来谈谈是什么事
And talk about what’s got this vein
让你那大脑袋一侧的血管
On the side of your big-ass head
都要爆出来了吗
About to pop out?
莱拉 那不是你们队里
Leila? Ain’t that the girl
亚瑟的女朋友吗
That date the dude asher on your team?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
嘿 听着 我知道
Hey, look, I know it ain’t got
这不关我的事 但是
Nothing to do with me, but don’t
队友难道不就像
Teammates got, like,
兄弟一样吗
A bro code or something?
我那个时候没有
Look, I wasn’t thinking about
想到这一点 好吗
All that when it happened, all right?
我知道你想什么
Oh, I know what you was thinking.
闭上你的嘴巴
Man, shut up. Ugh.
我搞不明白 库珀
I don’t know, coop.
也许她放我鸽子
I mean, maybe it’s a good thing
是个好事呢
She stood me up.
为什么要和其它队员为敌呢
Why rock the boat with the rest of the team, right?
有时候有些姑娘
I mean, ’cause some girls is just
就是值得你和别人为敌
Worth rocking the boat for.
你有多喜欢她
How much do you really like this girl?
很喜欢 她很特别
A lot, man. She’s special.
她没有去见你
Then there’s probably a million reasons why
或许可以有无数理由
She didn’t show up.
但斯宾塞·詹姆斯是不会放弃的
But the spencer james I know don’t give up,
在我看来
So it sound to me
你应该去追这个姑娘
Like you need to go and get your girl.
也许吧
I bet.
我要去参加这个舞会
I’mma go to the dance.
但我需要一个舞伴
But i’mma need a date.
妈妈 行了 别弄了
Mama, please. Come on.
你能不能放松一下
Would you just relax
让我享受一下这个时刻呢
And let me have my moment? Ha!
你们好啊
Hello.
我知道你看到我了
I know you see me.
我确实看到你了
Yeah, I do see you.
库珀去哪儿了啊
Where’s coop?
我就在这儿啊 宝贝 不赖吧
I’m right here, baby. Fine.
库珀 你们准备好了吗
Coop, you guys ready?
豪华轿车已经在等候了
The limos are waiting.
好了 夫人 一会儿见
Yes, ma’am. I’ll see you later.
走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
你还好吗
You ok?
我没事
Yeah. I’m fine.
时间过得太快了
It just all goes by so fast.
是啊
It really does.
我知道你今晚肯定会忙着
I know you’re gonna have your hands full
和大家打交道
Chaperoning tonight,
但你能帮我拍几张斯宾塞的照片吗
But can you please take a couple pictures of spencer?
当然可以啊
Of course.
越丑越好
The more embarrassing, the better.
哈哈
Ha!
你知道吗
You know what?
你应该代替我去
You should go instead of me.
你陪比利去
Chaperone with Billy.
不用了 谢谢你
No, ah...thank you.
怎么不用了 现在是周末
Nonsense. It’s--it’s the weekend.
总之是你好好陪陪斯宾塞的时候了
It’s really your time with Spencer anyway.
再说了 你这是帮了我个大忙
Besides, you’d be doing me a big favor.
我终于能有一晚自己的时间了
I can finally have a night to myself.
- 行吗 - 好的
- Ok? - Yes.
来我们去换衣服吧
Let’s get you dressed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是的 女孩 如果你想得到我 你最好先找到我
* Yeah, if you want me, girl, you better get me
- 比利 - 什么事
- Billy? - yes.
格雷斯将会代替我跟你去校友会
Grace is gonna go with you instead.
- 噢 - 等我们一下
- Oh. - Just give us 5 minutes.
噢 好的 很棒
Oh, ok. Wow. Great.
哇 好吧
Wow. Ok.
好了 大家来笑一个
All right, smile, y’all.
就这样
Yeah.
你好啊 斯宾塞
What’s up, spence?
奥利维亚 你认真的吗
Olivia, are you serious?
没错 我不需要
Last time I checked, I don’t need
事事都跟你汇报吧
To run my dates by you.
好了 所有人 站到一起
Ok, everybody, let’s get together.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表