剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
看看她是不是个坏女人
To find something wrong with her,
但我觉得你应该给她机会
But i'd give her a chance.
你♥爸♥爸看起来很喜欢她
I mean, your dad seems to like her.
人们在悲伤的时候很难清醒地思考
Well, people have a hard time thinking straight when they're grieving.
你不也沉溺在悲伤中吗
Aren't you still grieving?
你朋友库珀还没来呢
Your friend coop still isn't here.
她会来的
She'll be here.
是啊 肯定的
Yeah. For sure.
你们两个认识吗
You know each other?
我们以前一起玩球
We used to play ball together.
我是南克伦肖的四分卫
I'm the qb at south crenshaw.
所以你真的认识斯宾塞
Oh. So you really know spencer.
是啊 但我不准备在这个热死人的公园里
Yeah. But i didn't walk all the way across this hot-ass park
讨论他
To talk about spencer.
我过来这里是为了和站在阴影里的漂亮女孩
I came here to talk to the beautiful girl
来聊天的
Standing here in the shade.
我以为你是来做志愿者的
I thought you came to volunteer.
看到了吗 现在你暴露了我
Ha ha! See, see, now you blowing my cover.
顺便说一下 我是克里斯
I'm chris, by the way.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
- 很高兴见到你 -我也是
Nice to meet you... Nice to meet you, too.
奥利维亚小姐
Ms. Olivia.
嗨
Hey.
你看到库珀了吗 她不接电♥话♥
You seen coop? She not answering her phone.
我让你猜三次她会跟谁在一起
I'll give you 3 guesses who she's with.
你迷路了吗
Yo, you lost?
伙计 我今天不是来捣乱的
Man, i ain't here to start nothing.
今天是库珀的大日子
It's coop's big day.
她想要她的朋友在身边 仅此而已
She wanted her boy by her side, that's all.
为什么
Why is that?
和你想让我在这儿的原因一样
The same reason you wanted me here--
去见那个制♥作♥人啊 对吧
To meet the record dude, right?
你说了他有很多人脉啊
You say he's crazy connected.
也许他能帮到我们两个
Maybe he could help the both of us.
没门 这不是给他的
Nah. No way. This ain't for him.
兄弟 你该走了
Look, you got to go, bro.
斯宾塞 你是怎么回事
Oh, what's up with you, spencer?
我怎么了
What?
你心里很清楚在贫民窟长大是什么感受
You know exactly what it's like to grow up here.
而且是你自己说的
And you said it yourself--
再也不会有这样的机会到来了
Chances like this don't ever come around.
你真的打算妨碍他吗
You really gonna stand in his way?
唯一挡住肖恩的人是肖恩他自己 好吗
Yo, the only person standing in shawn's way is shawn, all right?
一直都是
Always has been.
就是这样吗
Oh, that's how it is?
好啊 他走的话 我也走
Cool. If he go, then i go.
库珀
Coop.
克伦肖 克伦肖 都来了吗
Crenshaw, crenshaw, what's up?
我想要感谢所有来到这里的人
Hey, i want to thank you all for coming out
来支持我们
And supporting us.
我们是一家人
We all family.
但你们中有多少人是“阿尔文的孩子”忠实粉丝啊
But how many of you all one of al's kids?
我也是 但只有我才是他最喜欢的
So me, too, only i was his favorite.
对不对 艾文
Ain't that right, alvin?
才不是呢
That's not right.
大家听着 齐娜很快就会出来了
Hey, listen, china q will be out here real soon.
与此同时 你们都可以享有免费的食物
In the meantime, you all can enjoy this free food,
这些免费饮料都是由超级牛逼的制♥作♥人
These free drinks courtesy of my man,
基廷先生提供的
Super duper producer mr. J.p. Keating.
- 基廷先生 - 你好
- mr. Keating. - yo.
肖恩·斯科特
Shawn scott.
很荣幸
An honor.
是的 是的
All right. All right.
你介意我和你合张影吗
You mind if i get a photo with you?
没问题的 没问题
No doubt. No doubt. No doubt.
我已经准备好了
So i already got it out.
那真的太棒了
That was dope.
我跟你说过你的主持会燃爆全场的
I told you you was fly on that mike.
怎么了
What's up?
他和JP很亲密呀
He's getting real close to j.p.
他只是在做他该做的事
He's just doing his thing, man.
这本应该是你该做的事
It was supposed to be your thing.
我认为这是所有人都该做的事
I thought this was supposed to be a community thing.
你知道的 肖恩和我们是一个地方的
You know, the same community shawn's from.
别这样 兄弟 忘掉吧
Come on, man. Forget all that.
we get to have a party
你太蠢了
You're stupid.
嗨 齐娜
Hey, china.
嗨
Oh, hey.
你应该用“云梦”开场的
Um, you should open with "cloud dreams."
那是我最喜欢的一首
It's my favorite.
是啊
Yeah.
我也喜欢那一首
I like that one, too.
库珀 你今天真是太棒了
Cool. Oh, coop, you were incredible today.
看到了吗
See?
对啊 你可真是懂得调动观众的情绪
Yeah. You really know how to rock a house.
真的 我应该带你一起去巡演的
I mean, i should take you on tour with me.
你尽管开口啊
Hey, listen, all you go to do is say the word.
到时候阿尔文理发店里就剩一个
Alvin gonna have a coop-shaped hole
我形状的大洞了
In his barber shop, i'm telling you.
等下 所以“阿尔文的孩子”这个店的阿尔文
Wait. So alvin from alvin's kids has
是开理发店的啊
A barber shop.
是啊 等下 你不是本地人来的吗
Yeah. But wait. Ain't you from here?
哎呀我跟你开玩笑的嘛
Come on. You know i'm just playing with you. Heh!
我要去穿服装了
I'm gonna go get dressed.
等下 什么
Wait. What?
怎么可能有人来自克伦肖
How are you from crenshaw
但是不认识阿尔文的呢
But you don't know alvin?
对啊
Yeah, for real.
这姐们咋回事啊
You fake, i got you. Yeah, ok.
过来看看一个真正的教练是如何训练的吧
Come to see how a real coach runs a practice?
我只是想把这盘比赛录像带给你
Ha ha. I just want to pass off this game tape, man.
留着吧 我们只需要关注斯宾塞·詹姆斯就够了
Ah, keep it. We only need to focus on spencer james,
当我指导贝弗利时
Though when i was coaching beverly,
我从未觉得收养一个孩子是
I never felt the need to adopt a kid
为了可以让我的团队更好
Just to make my team better.
但是 就像你说的 赢了就是赢了
But, like you said, a win's a win.
说得好
Touche.
他们很棒的 J
They're good, j.
但如果我们要打败他们的话
But we got to be on the same page
必须要达成一致啊
If we're gonna beat them.
认真的吗
Seriously?
老兄,这些消极的废话已经过时了
Dude, this passive-aggressive crap is getting old.
这比其他的选择要好的多好吗 相信我
It's better than the alternative, ok, trust me?
他妈的到底发生了什么
Well, what the hell is going on?
我没对你做任何事
I haven't done anything to you.
好 我不再试着挽回了
Oh, fine. I'm done trying.
别给我扔球 别跟我说话
Hey, don't pass to me, don't talk to me.
我不在乎 好吗
I don't care, all right?
现在该你了
It's on you now.
也许我该和莱拉谈谈
Maybe i'll talk to leila.
说什么
And say what?
说你和奥利维亚上♥床♥了
That you slept with olivia.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
你怎么能这么利用她
How could you take advantage of her?
- 听着 不是你想的那样 - 是吗 那是什么样子
Look, it wasn't like that. What was it like?
没有发生那种事
It wasn't like that. Uh! Uh!
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me, dude?
你怎么认为你会赢呢
How do you think you're gonna win
你甚至都不能管好手下的人
When you can't even control your players?
从地上起来
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表