剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
I gotta give a speech?
简短的就好 你懂的
A short one. You know,
感谢家人啊 队员啊
Thank family, the players.
当然还要感谢我
Me, of course.
- 你啊 - 对啊 你要感谢我吗
- You? - Yeah. Are you gonna thank me?
我考虑考虑吧
I'll think about it.
你让我骄傲 斯班赛
I'm proud of you, spencer.
- 谢了教练 - 好了
- Thank you, coach.- all right.
这句谢谢留着说给观众听吧
You save your "thank you" for the podium.
- 好 - 我就跟你说 来我手下打球
- right. - told you this would happen
就会成功吧
If you came to play for me.
你如果能继续保持
If you keep playing like this,
你就上全明星了
You'll be all american.
making moves like a boss
Just the way I roll when I hit the spot
They like there he go, let 'em know
Let 'em know, let 'em know, know
奎恩特·丹尼斯
quintell dennis.
马库斯·赫德 泰森·菲恩洛夫
Marcus heard. Tyson glover.
加梅利尔·玛克斯韦尔
Jamerrill maxwell.
肖恩·斯考特
Shawn scott.
我很累了各位
I'm tired, y'all.
没错 这个名单
that's right. this list
越来越长了
Just keeps growing.
我还要在上面读出多少人的名字
How many more names do I need to read in here?
我从肖恩会走路之前
I've known shawn scott since
就认识他了
Before he could walk.
他现在应该坐在这里
He should be sitting right here,
等他美丽的母亲一起
Next to his beautiful mother.
正相反 我们周二的时候
Instead, we're saying good-bye
在这里跟他告了别
To him on tuesday.
我们有很多孩子离开这个社区
We have children leaving our neighborhoods
就为了能活着
Just to stay alive.
你们大家不累吗
Y'all ain't tired?
无休无止的暴♥力♥循环
This endless cycle of violence.
下一个我要念出的死者名字会是谁啊
Whose name am I gonna read in here next?
你的吗 你的吗 还是你的
Yours? Yours? How about yours?
我之后会读到你们的名字吗
Am I gonna read your name in here next?
斯班赛 谢谢
spencer, thank you.
大家都怎么样
How's everyone doing?
库珀真的很难过
Coop's hurting real bad.
肖恩的母亲很坚强
Shawn's mom's a strong woman.
这不公平 我真想不到要失去两个儿子
It ain't fair, man. I can't imagine burying two sons.
两个
Two?
是啊 肖恩的兄弟去年死了
Yeah. Shawn's brother died last year.
你在外面呆多久了
So, how long you been out here?
一个小时吧
Uh, about an hour.
我真的很想来陪着你 跟你一起
I really wanted to be here for you, with you,
但是 我不确定我该不该进去
But, um, wasn't sure if I should go inside.
为什么
Why?
我们还没有定义这段
Well, we haven't really defined this, um...
这段恋爱关系吗
What, relationship?
所以我们是在一起了呀
So, it is a relationship.
我只是不确定呢
I just--i wasn't sure.
我的意思是 我希望它是 很明显
I mean, I wanted it to be, obviously,
但是我们还没有过正式的 像是
But we haven't had the official, like,
嘿 我们在一起了吗 这种谈话 所以我不
"Hey, are we together?" Talk, so I don't--
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
谈话愉快啊
Good talk.
整个回来的路上你都没说话
You didn't talk the whole ride.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
你在想威克斯牧师说的话吗
You thinking about what pastor weeks said?
- 没 - 好吧 我在想
- Nope. - Well, I am.
他总是说同样的话
He's always saying the same thing.
如果孩子们不再死亡
Well, maybe if kids stopped dying,
他就会改变他的说辞
Then he'd change his material.
我不想让他有朝一日读到你的名字
I don't want him reading your name.
- 我不会有事的 - 不 如果你继续说
- I'll be all right. - No, not if you keep talking
那些复仇的话
All that revenge stuff.
那我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 走开吗
I don't know. Walk away?
你认为如果这发生在我身上
You think if this happened to me,
肖恩会离开吗
Shawn would've walked away?
不 不 他会和你
No! No, he would be doing
现在做的一样
Exactly what you're doing right now,
这就是为什么今天
And that's why his name was
在教堂里念到他的名字
Read in church today.
真的吗
Really?
我要饿死了
I'm starving.
你要做什么
What you gonna make?
三明治
Sandwich.
嘿 给我做一个带走
Hey, make me one to go.
回到贝弗利山庄吗
Back to beverly hills?
明天有一场混战
Got a scrimmage tomorrow.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me
你的小秘密
Your little secret?
莱拉吗 对不起 妈妈
Leila? Hey, I'm sorry, mom.
我们还没告诉任何人我们之间的关系
We ain't told nobody about our relationship yet.
我喜欢莱拉 她很好
I like leila. She's nice.
但我说的是你的
But I was talking about your
年度最佳球员奖
Player of the year award.
库珀在教堂告诉我的
Coop told me at church.
嘿 没什么大不了的
Hey, that ain't no big deal.
那可是件大事
That is a big deal!
这就是你搬到贝弗利的原因
That's why you moved to beverly,
被人们注意到
To get noticed.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
你所有的梦想都开始成真了
All of your dreams are starting to come true.
就是感觉不对
It just don't feel right.
现在就庆祝吗
Celebrating right now.
大家还都处于失去肖恩的痛苦之中
Everybody here in pain?
你不必因为完成了伟大的事情
You don't have to feel guilty about
而感到内疚
Accomplishing something great.
这是你应得的 斯宾塞
You earned this, spencer.
你选择了自己的道路
You chose your own path
现在有回报了
And it's paying off.
肖恩·斯科特选择了一条不同的道路
Shawn scott chose a different path.
是吗
Did he?
他做出了自己的选择
He made his own choices.
我荡得更高 肖恩
I'm going way higher, shawn.
哥们你疯了吧
Man, you trippin'.
库珀 谁赢了
Coop, who's winning?
我赢了
I am.
库珀总是赢的哪一个
Coop always wins.
习惯吧
Get used to it.
谁说的
Says who?
我要打败你们俩
I'll scoop both of y'all.
肖恩 你哥哥来了
Shawn. Your brother's here.
- 该死的 - 哟 肖恩
- Damn. - Yo, shawn.
我有事需要你做 我们走吧
I got something I need you to do. Let's go.
但我们准备投篮的 布兰顿
But we fixing to hoop, brandon?
今天不行了 快上车
not today. Get in the car.
他想让你做什么
What he want you to do?
可能是帮他偷什么东西
Probably steal something.
真的吗
For real?
- 晚点见 库珀 - 再见 斯宾塞
Later, coop. See you around, spence.
伙计
Big spence.
嘿 怎么了 教练
Hey, what up, coach?
我们今天会很忙的 是吧
We got quite a day today, huh?
是吗
We do?
等等 真的吗 我跟你说的关于大混战的事
Wait, for real? What I told you about the scrimmage.
大混战 大混战 我的锅
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表