剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
And, remember, the free stuff,
总是需要付出更大的代价
It always comes with a bigger cost.
你帮了我一个大忙 斯宾塞
You saved my ass, spencer.
我们刚修好的车是谁的
Whose car did we just fix, man?
是这家主人的
It belongs to the family that owns the house.
他们经常不在家
They’re always out of the country.
我们租了他们的客房♥
We rent the guesthouse
这样我就能在贝弗利踢球了
So i can play ball at beverly.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this,
假装你很有钱吗
Pretending you got all this money?
一年前 我不是在装
A year ago, i wasn’t pretending.
当时我们很有钱
We were loaded.
一夜之间我们失去了一切
We lost everything overnight.
你是要我改变我自己吗
Was i supposed to change who i am?
我不知道怎么做一个穷♥人♥
I don’t know how to be the poor kid.
斯宾塞 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Spencer, we got a serious problem.
保时捷哪去了
Where’s the porsche?
好问题 我把它停在那里了
Good question. I parked it right there.
一定是有人把它推走了
Someone must’ve boosted it.
不
No.
我很抱歉 斯宾塞
I feel bad about this, spencer.
被偷了
Stolen?
就在大J那里被偷了
Right out of big j’s lot.
现在你该怎么办
What you gonna do?
它不见了 库普 都是我的错
It’s gone, coop. And it’s all my fault.
如果我没把车弄到大J那
If i hadn’t have taken it to big j’s.
它就不会丢了
It might not be gone yet.
但 听我说
But, listen...
我可以打个电♥话♥ 但你不会想让我这么做的
I could make a call, but you not gonna like it.
如果车还在附近
If the car’s still in the neighborhood,
肖恩肯定听到风声了
Shawn probably heard about it.
不 我不想这时候联♥系♥他
Nah. Look, i don’t want this on him.
别这样 兄弟肖恩不是你想的那种人
Come on, man. Shawn is not who you think he is.
他给了我这份工作
He got me this job.
如果我向他寻求帮助的话 他会为我这样做的
And if i ask him for help, he’s gonna do this for me.
为什么他会为你这样做?
Why’d he do this for you?
因为肖恩是我坚强的后盾
’cause shawn got my back.
所以这取决于你
So it’s on you.
怎么啦 斯宾塞?
What’s up, spence?
我们交情很深
Me and him go way back.
我们以前的时候陷入进麻烦中过
We used to get into some trouble back in the day.
我记得我们在我叔叔的车♥库♥里玩飞镖
I remember we played darts in my uncle’s garage,
把那块板子撕开
Tore that board up.
有一天他遇到了橄榄球
And he picked up a football one day
然后就一往无前
And never looked back.
突然我就带坏他了
Suddenly, i was a bad influence.
所以当拘留所打电♥话♥过来时 我想
So when coop called, i thought,
“她一定是在玩
"she must be playing.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯不需要任何人的帮助”
Spencer james don’t need anybody’s help."
但是你现在在这里
But here you are.
我在这里
Here i am.
我知道这对你来说很艰难 但是我..
I know this is hard for you, but i’ma
需要你说出来
Need you to say it,
因为我们现在是平等的 说出来
Because we equals now. Say it.
你需要我
You need me.
斯宾塞 你不需要这么做
Spencer, you don’t need to do this.
我需要你 肖恩
I need you, shawn.
该死的这种感觉很好
Damn. That felt good.
我发了几个电♥话♥ 但不是我的手下
I made some calls, but it wasn’t my crew.
但你不能如此完美的加速一辆车
But you can’t boost a car that pretty
别胡说八道了
And not be running your mouth about it.
所以你知道谁有?
So you know who has it?
我们去兜风吧
Let’s take a ride.
噢不 就斯宾塞
Oh, no. Just spence.
听着 只是 呃 只是需要在这里冷静一下
Look, just, uh, just chill here for a while.
库伯会照看你的
Coop will take care of you.
你还好吗?
Are you good?
嗨 爸爸
Hey. Hey, dad.
嗨 你们大家好呀发生了什么?
Hi, y’all. What’s happening?
就是 呃 昨晚的晚餐怎么样?
So, um, how was the dinner last night?
哦 你的妈妈是个摇滚明星
Oh, your mother was a rock star.
她值得因为我解决所有麻烦事而被授予一块金牌
She deserves a medal for dealing with my behind.
好的 好的 呃..
Great. Great. Um, so...
当我做完我的发型时
When i was getting my haircut,
阿尔文说了一些关于你的事情
Alvin said something about you--
你和斯宾塞的妈妈要一起去高中
You and spencer’s mom going to high school together.
你从来没有告诉我这件事
You never told us about that.
噢 是的 我猜..我猜是因为这件事从未出现过
Oh. Uh, yeah, i guess--i guess it never came up.
你朋友也是吗?
So were you friends?
我们都在一个圈子里
We ran in the same circles.
我不知道我们是朋友 真的
I don’t know that we were friends, really.
但是 呃 如果你不介意的话 兄弟
But, uh, if you don’t mind, guys,
我下周的比赛还有很多事情要做 所以...
I got a lot or work to do for next week’s game, so...
是的 呃...
Yeah. Uh--
祝你好梦
Have a good night.
好的好的
- ok, yeah. - ok.
谢谢
Thanks.
真棒好的
- awesome. - ok.
晚安 爸爸好的 大家晚安
- good night, dad. - all right. Good night, y’all.
看起来怎么样?
So how’s it look?
非常棒
Good enough.
来吧 伙计我们走
Come on, man. Let’s go.
噢 我的上帝
Oh, my god
欢迎来到克伦肖
Welcome to crenshaw.
你曾想要的所有 朋友们 我们得到了 得到了
* everything you ever wanted, boy, we got it, got it
即使我没有 我也能够复♥制♥
* even if i don’t, i got the coin to copy, copy
硬币是国王 硬币是国王
* the coin is king, the coin is king
我得到了 我得到了
* i got it, got it
好的
* ok
耶 我将要买♥♥..
* yeah, i’ll buy...
啊啊啊..
* ah ah ah
嗨 伙计 这太疯狂了
Hey, man, that was crazy.
噢我的天哪
Oh, my.
所以你拿走了所有的家庭照片?
So you took down all the family photos, huh?
是的 我想有人会问到的
Yeah, i figured someone would ask
为什么我不是其中的一个?
Why i wasn’t in any of them.
伙计 那真是太累了
Man, that’s got to be exhausting,
假装成那样
Pretending like that.
你不知道
Yeah, you have no idea.
我不知道我还能坚持多久
I don’t know how much longer i can keep this up.
你要告诉所有人?
You gonna tell anybody?
兄弟 你很棒 你很棒
Nah, man, you good. You good.
我认为有一个人你应该要告诉
I think there’s one person you should tell, though.
你知道当我爸爸破产时我妈妈做了什么吗?
Do you know what my mom did when my dad went broke?
她打包行李离开了
She packed up and left.
伙计 莱拉不会这样做的
Man, leila ain’t gonna do that.
如果她这样做了 她就不是我认识的那个人了
And if she did, she’s not who i thought she was.
这将会花你多少钱?
How much is all this gonna cost you?
我还不知道 但已经到来了
I don’t know yet, but it’s coming.
我妈妈说免费的东西总是会来的
My mom said the free stuff always comes
伴随着最大的费用
With the biggest cost.
嗨 谢谢你 斯宾塞
Hey, thank you, spencer.
嗨
Hey.
所以昨晚在按♥摩♥浴缸..
So last night in the jacuzzi...
只是一次在亚瑟·亚当斯的派对上的大冒险的挑战
It was just a stupid dare at an asher adams party.
让我们离开这儿吧
Let’s just leave it at that.
我们之间没有问题吧?
So we good?
我们很好
We’re good.
嗨宝贝嗨 爸爸
- hey, baby. - hi, dad.
嗨怎么了 伙计?周末怎么样?
Hey, what’s up, man? How was your weekend?
呃..
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表