剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
狄龙上学第一天吗
Dillon's first day of school?
这都改变不了 你从来都不在场的事实
It don't change the fact that you weren't there for any of it, man.
也不能改变 8年了
It don't change the fact that for 8 years
你就不会打个电♥话♥联♥系♥下孩子
You could not pick up the phone and call your kids.
还是说你打了
Or did you try, and that's just
结果我妈又骗我了
Another thing mom's lied to me about?
别这么说你妈妈
Go easy on your mom, man.
一个巴掌拍不响
It takes two people to ruin a marriage,
我不对的地方更多
And I did more than my part.
我为了你妈妈 放弃了去NFL打球的梦想
I gave up my dream of playing in the nfl for your mother,
我一直用这件事折磨她
And I never let her forget it.
我讨厌她 疏远她
I resented her, pushed her away.
当她终于给了我离开的理由 我头也不回就走了
When she finally gave me an excuse to leave, I took it.
所以你恨我是对的
So you're right to hate me,
但不要怪你妈妈
But don't take it out on your mother.
知道吗 休息时间结束了
You know what? My break's over.
抱歉 浪费你时间了
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
10号♥ 瞄准10号♥快点
Preach: shoot for 10, shoot for 10. Let's go.
钱没了 给我 全给我
Money gone. Give me that. Give me all that.
普里奇 我得跟你谈谈
Preach, I need to talk to you.
Man: * second coming comes
我还没玩完呢
Hey, I'm still in it.
Man: * did you fire 'em
我觉得蒂龙也许不用死
Look, so I'm thinking tyrone might not have to die.
我们不是约好了 库珀 我以为你想为肖恩伸张正义
That's the code, coop. I thought you wanted justice for shawn.
我想 但是你已经有两条不良记录了
I do, but you already got two strikes against you.
要是再被抓到 这辈子就不用出狱了
You get busted, you're going back to jail for life.
别装作一副关心我的样子
Don't act like you care about me.
这还不是因为你没有全身心投入这件事
This is about the fact that you ain't down with your role in all this.
如果你投入的话就是另一回事了
It's a different beast when you set it in motion.
所以这种生活不适合你 库珀
That's why this life ain't never been for you, coop.
还有别的办法能除掉蒂龙
Look, there's other ways to get rid of tyrone.
你可以把他赶走 让他知道
We could run him out of town, let him know
克伦肖已经不欢迎他了
He ain't welcome in crenshaw no more.
你觉得他会乖乖听话吗
And you think he'd go, just like that?
如果他知道不这么做会死 就会的
He would if he knew his only options was that or death.
可以试试嘛 对吧
Come on, it's worth a try, right?
拜托 点头没有诚意 普里奇
Come on, I need more than a head nod, preach.
你说得对
Look, you're right.
我确实不能再犯第三次罪了
The last thing I need is my third strike.
大家 我回来了
Hey, y'all, I'm back in.
嘿 嘿
Leila: hey. Spencer: hey.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
How'd things go with your dad?
跟我想的一样
About as I expected.
难道你不希望会是这样吗
Any chance you wanted it to go that way?
也许吧
Heh. Probably.
算了 管他呢
You know what? Forget it.
谁需要爸爸啊
Who--who needs a father anyway?
我没有爸爸也挺好的
You and I turned out ok.
你可不只是挺好
Nah, you turned out better than ok.
至少你还有个好妈妈
At least you still have an amazing mother.
怎么了
What?
怎么了嘛
Hey, what is it?
斯宾塞 你是我男朋友
Spencer, you're my boyfriend.
要是你有心事 希望你能告诉我
If something is bothering you, I want to know about it.
再说 我们说的是格蕾丝啊
Besides, it's grace.
能有多糟糕
How bad can it be?
我妈和贝克教练背着我爸出轨了
My mom cheated on my dad with coach baker.
所以他才走
That's why he left.
宝宝 你回家了真好
Laura: babe, glad you're home.
看谁来见你了
Look who came to see you.
太好了
Great.
你们俩叙叙旧
Well, I'll leave you boys alone.
科瑞 见到你很高兴
Corey, it was really good to see you.
态度好点
Play nice.
- 嗯嗯 - 他想他儿子了
- Mm-hmm. - He misses his son.
一直喜欢劳拉这样的人
Always liked laura.
你为什么在我家
Why are you in my house?
我担心斯宾塞啊
I'm worried about spencer.
他是个坚强的孩子
He's a resilient kid.
你没必要来担心他
There's no need to start worrying about him now.
还有事吗
Are we done here?
我想劳拉不知道事情的真♥相♥吧
I'm guessing laura don't know the truth.
你在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
我不是来搅和别人的生活的
I'm not here to ruin anyone's life.
我都没准备告诉斯宾塞关于婚外情的事
I wasn't even gonna tell spencer about the affair.
但我很惊讶你告诉他了
I'm surprised you did.
格雷丝说的
Well, that was grace.
她觉得这么做是对的
She thought it was the right thing to do.
她不想让他从你这听到这个消息
She didn't want him hearing it from you.
她总是很聪明
She was always a smart woman.
听着
Look,
我知道你觉得发生了这么多事我会怨你
I know you think I blame you for everything
有一段时间我确实怨你
That happened, and for a while, I did.
但最终 你必须要承担自己犯下的错
But eventually, you have to take ownership of your mistakes
并期望你的家人原谅你
And hope your family forgives you.
格雷丝是这么做的 我也试着这样去做
That's what grace did. That's what I'm trying to do now.
也许你也因该这么做
Maybe you should do the same.
民调支持率不乐观
the poll numbers aren't great.
你给人一个不可靠的印象
You're not coming across as relatable.
选民们觉得你不过是另一个贝弗利山庄的富婆而已
Voters see you as just another rich beverly hills woman.
我多可靠啊 我怎么会不可靠
I'm relatable. How--how am I not relatable?
你当然可靠了 宝贝
'Course you're relatable, baby.
你又强势 又聪明 有成功
You're strong, smart, successful.
没错 强势 聪明 成功
Right. Strong, smart, successful,
贝弗利山庄的富婆
Rich beverly hills woman.
奥利维亚 你说这屁忙帮不上
Not helping, olivia.
幸运的是我有解决办法 你的家庭
Luckily, I have the solution-- your family.
这是你竞选的完美形象
They're the perfect image for your campaign.
他们迷人 有吸引力
They're charming, attractive.
不同肤色
Diverse.
不同也没什么关系
That doesn't hurt.
说回有有吸引力
Go back to the attractive part real quick.
这样利用我的家庭
I'm just not sure I'm comfortable
我觉得不太舒服
Using my family like that.
干嘛不 我们不正被这些信封搞得焦头烂额呢
Why not? We're stuffing envelopes.
如果能帮你胜选 我同意
If it'll help you win, I'm in.
我这周安排照相
I'll set up the photo shoot this weekend.
照相
Photo shoot?
你觉得斯宾塞愿意加入吗
Do you think spencer would be willing to join?
他就像家人一样 不是吗
He's like family, right?
没错 他就是克伦肖的人
Yeah, and he's from crenshaw.
这也没什么关系
That doesn't hurt.
- 这个主意太棒了 - 也许我们可以
- That's a good idea, yeah. - Yeah, maybe we can get...
- 她是谁 - 是谁 哈哈哈哈
- Who is she? - Who is--ha ha!
你是不是准备躲我一辈子
Is your plan to avoid me forever?
如果不是 我真希望有机会和我的儿子好好聊聊
Because if not, I really would like the chance to talk to my son again.
我要相信你和你的弟弟就是我的全部
You got to believe that you and your little brother are my world,
我最不想做的就是伤害你们
That the last thing I would want to do is to hurt you.
那你就不该骗我
Then you shouldn't have lied to me.
你是个帅气阳光的大男孩
You were such a beautiful, happy boy.
当科里走后 我记得我看到你眼神中的悲伤
When corey left, I remember looking into your eyes,
你已经够伤心了 我不能再让我伤了你的心
And I couldn't bring myself to break your heart no more than what it already was.
然后他再也没回来过
And then when he never came back,
我不想让你恨你唯一的亲人
I didn't want you to hate the only parent you had left.
随着时间的流逝 我
And as time went on, I just...
我觉得最好就是让时间抚平一切伤口
I thought it was best to leave the pain buried in the past.
只是你没有这样 伤口一直陪伴着我
Only you didn't. It stayed with me,
每天我都在想我是不是让他离开的原因
Every day when I wondered if I was the reason he left.
我一直在想如果当时我能做些什么
I kept thinking maybe there was something
他就不会离开
I could have done to keep him here.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表