剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我们拍张照片 快 快 快 快点 快点
Let’s take this photo. Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick.
等等 亚瑟在哪里
Wait, where’s Asher?
哟 准备好嗨起来了吗
Yo, who’s ready to turn up?
他来了
There he is.
来的正好 把他带过来
Perfect timing. Get her in here.
你看起来棒极了 我给你
Oh, and you look wonderful. Let me get...
啊哦
Uh-oh.
没事
It’s all good.
噢 你看起来美极了
Oh, you all look amazing.
过来 斯宾塞 所有人 好了
Get in there, Spencer, everybody. All right.
站在一起 站在一起
Get tight, get tight.
笑一个 1 2
Humor me. 1, 2...
JP不要露出这种表情 来吧 好了
Don’t do that with your face, j.p. And...boom.
保险起见再来一张
Ok. One more for safety.
噢 噢
* Whoa-oh, mm
你总在四处兜圈 到处撒野
* You’ve been runnin’ round, runnin’ round, runnin’ round
还把所有污名都扣到我头上
* Throwin’ that dirt all on my name
因为你我都知道这样的话我就会
* ’Cause you knew that i, knew that i, knew that i’d
给你来电
* Call you up
那身衣服是货之源头 而香水引来罪恶歉疚
* I know that dress is karma, perfume regret
你总让我不断想起那些你属于我的时候
* You got me thinking ’bout when you were mine
你总让我不断想起那些你属于我的时候
* Thinking ’bout when you were mine
而现在我亦是悉听尊便 随你所愿
* And now i’m all up on ya, what you expect?
反正今晚你也不愿意跟我回家
* But you’re not coming home with me tonight
你只想引人注意
* You just want attention
你在做什么
* What are you doing?
嘿 我说
Hey, listen,
如果一个白人女孩在舞台上
If a white girl end up onstage
被猪血淋到 我就没戏了
Getting doused in pig blood, i’m out.
朋友 你太疯狂了
Man, you’re crazy.
我很认真的
Dead serious.
噢 天呐 不是吧 朋友
Oh, hell, no, bro.
我才不要打扮得漂漂亮亮的
I ain’t get all dressed up
大老远跑来比弗利
And drag my ass to beverly hills
坐在这看着你生闷气
To sit here and watch you sulk.
嘿 别这样 我没有闷闷不乐
Hey, easy. I-i don’t sulk.
你的脸可不是这么说的
Tell that to your face.
闭嘴吧 朋友
Shut up, man.
舞会的预算比起我们上学的时候
Budget for these dances have definitely
肯定增加了
Gone up since we were in school.
那都是很久以前了
That was such a long time ago.
噢 你说的是你自己
Uh, speak for yourself.
我可没变老
Don’t age me.
你看起来美极了
You look amazing.
是的 没错
Yeah, well,
你的老婆只需要用一些眼影
Your wife is a miracle worker
和一衣柜的名牌设计师时装
With some eye shadow and a closet
就可以把我变得很美
Full of designer dresses.
这里没有足球横幅
There’s no football banner.
本来应该挂在舞台上的
It’s supposed to be above the stage
这个应该放在旁边的
And that one’s supposed to be on the side.
好吧 所以呢
Ok, so?
宝贝 只是一个蠢不拉几的横幅而已
Babe, it’s just a stupid banner.
这个挺好的
This one’s fine.
不是的 亚瑟 我为了
No, Asher, I worked
这个舞会真的很用心
Really hard on this dance
这个蠢不拉几的横幅
And that stupid banner is how
代表着我们有多么感谢你们队
We’re acknowledging your team.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
嘿 你都还没有
Hey, you haven’t had a chance
好好享受返校日
To enjoy your own homecoming.
我们去跳舞吧 来
Let’s just dance. Come on.
不行 不行 我不能 我必须去处理这件事
No. No, I can’t. I have to fix this.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
你确定这这真的只是横幅的事情吗
You sure this is really just about the banner?
你胆子可真大
You have a lot of nerve
敢来找我女朋友
Stepping to my girl right now.
我不是来跟你吵架的 兄弟
Look, I ain’t trying to fight with you, boy.
好吧 也许你在和莱拉调情之前
Well, maybe you should’ve thought about that
应该考虑一下
Before you made a pass at leila.
我不想让事情恶化下去
I didn’t mean for it all to go down like that.
可是确实发生了
Well, it did.
但那个亲吻对莱拉来说什么也不是
But that kiss didn’t mean anything to Leila,
所以请你不要再和莱拉说话了
So how about you stop stalking her,
因为你就是一个错误
Because you were just a mistake.
- 你真的想 - 听着 听着
- You really want to--- - listen, listen,
我太渴了 兄弟
I’m thirstier than a mug, man.
我需要去拿杯喝的 就现在
I need a drink, like, now.
你有必要表现的这么混♥蛋♥吗
Do you have to be such an ass?
我今晚和你来的 不是吗
I’m here with you, aren’t i?
还不够吗
Isn’t that enough?
我对亚瑟说的话感到很抱歉
I’m sorry about what Asher said.
跟你接吻不是一个错误
Kissing you wasn’t a mistake.
但你还和亚瑟在一起
You’re still with Asher, though.
他现在正经历着很多事
He’s going through a lot right now
我不想让他觉得
And I didn’t want it to feel like
我在他低沉的时候跟他分手 并且
I’m kicking him when he’s already down, and--
改变是很不容易的 我明白
Change is scary. I get it.
我知道我喜欢你什么吗
You know what I admire about you?
你是一个喜欢给予的人
You’re a giver.
你总是先考虑别人的感受
You’re always putting everybody else’s feelings
然后才是自己的
Before your own.
我妈妈就是这样
My moms is like that.
什么时候才轮到你呢
When is it gonna be your turn?
应该轮到
You deserve to have people in your life
别人来照顾你的感受了
That’s gonna take care of you for a change.
你应该得到幸福
You deserve to be happy.
好了 横幅在哪里
Ok. Where is this banner?
拜托了 我想不到
Thanks. I wouldn’t have had
哪里能找得到
Any idea where to look.
噢 很乐意帮忙 很乐意帮忙
Oh, happy to help. Happy to help.
- 所以 - 嗯
- So... - Hmm.
斯宾塞 亚瑟和莱拉
Spencer, Asher, and Leila.
他们之间不同寻常 是吧
There’s something there, right?
哈 哈 我不知道
Ha ha! I mean, I don’t know
具体的 但是
The specifics, but...
一个漂亮女孩夹在两个水火不容的男孩之间
Pretty girl in the middle of the two arguing boys.
很熟悉哈 不是吗
Sounds familiar, don’t it?
我想是吧
I guess so.
好了 瞧着吧
Ok. Voila.
好的
Great.
- 比利 - 嗯
- Billy. - Hmm.
我觉得这个门被锁了
I think this is locked.
我有钥匙
I got my keys here.
你是说门外的钥匙吧
You mean those keys?
哼
Huh.
如此美丽的景象
* See a vision so beautiful...
你知道吗
You know,
我要亲自来看看你的样子
I’m gonna start taking that look personally.
我宁可去别的任何地方
That "i’d rather be
也不来这 的样子
Anywhere else but here" look.
我只是想让你谦虚
I’m just keeping you humble.
好了 给你两个提议
Ok. Proposition time.
好吧
Ok.
我们可以呆在这和你的兄弟们
We can stay here and hang out
出去玩就像
With your bros and become
大多数高中生那样或者
A total high school cliche or
你可以牵着我的手
You can take my hand,
现在跟我一起离开
Leave with me now,
然后过一个
And experience a night
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表