剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
I... I finally let loose for once.
你随心所欲
You let loose.
我要停下来了
I would stop now.
不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
我不要挺 好吗
I'm... I'm not gonna stop, ok?
我总是努力做正确的事
I'm always trying to do what's right.
我总是想要取悦你
I'm always trying to please you.
- 取悦我 - 是的 你
- Please me? - Yeah, you.
就一次 我想做一次我想做的事情
And for once, I did what I wanted.
什么 马里布的拉拉队长
What, with this little Malibu cheerleader?
她的名字是里普利 爸爸
Her name is Ripley, dad.
你觉得她会在意
Do you think that she even cares
你在今晚的比赛中分心吗
that you're gonna be distracted at tonight's game?
你觉得她会在意 因为你
Do you think she cares that you're gonna be off
整晚光着脚 没合眼
because your ass was out all night
在开球前几个小时就跑到这里来就把你关起来吗
coming up in here barefooted and Doe-eyed
就被关起来吗
just hours before kickoff?
她就是个高中生 好吗
She's a high school girl, ok?
她不是什么秘密特工
She's not a secret agent.
我不会给一个 听着 我知道这个
I don't give a... look. I know this.
我知道你是队长
I know you're team captain.
你应该带领着你的队员
You are supposed to be leading your players.
你有责任在的 杰克
You got responsibilities here, Jack.
你不想负责吗
Do you not want them?
因为如果你不要的话 请让我知道
Because if you don't, please just let me know.
乔丹 你应该知道
Jordan, you have to figure out
什么对你是最重要的
what's important to you.
不是为了我 不是为了这些姑娘
Not for me, not for these girls.
宝贝 是为了你 所以 请你弄明白
Baby, for you. So, please figure it out.
妈妈 今天早上会发生什么事
What's it gonna be this morning, mama?
想要炒蛋吗
Want your eggs scrambled?
我想让我的炒蛋嫩点
I like mines over easy.
我在和玛雅说话
I was talking to Maya.
你自己炒蛋去吧 傻子
You can make your own damn eggs, fool.
兄弟 你不是真的要
Hey, man, you're not really just gonna
和jp一起离开那份工作吧
walk away from that job with j.P., are you?
你不能像这样 就这么放弃
I mean, you can't just give up, not like this.
这是你和你儿子斯宾塞的问题
That's the problem with you and your boy Spencer.
你认为生活就像那该死的童话一样
You think life's like some damn fairy tale,
好像我们都有机会成为伟人一样
like we all got some chance at greatness.
但这不是这个世界
But that's not how the world work
在我们之间运作的方式
for the rest of us.
听着 没必要用那种方式 肖恩
Look, it don't have to be that way, Shawn.
你不能就这样放弃你的梦想
You can't just up and throw away your dream.
当梦想不存在的时候 做梦是没有用的
No use dreaming when the dreams ain't real.
有时候梦想就是我们的所有
Sometimes the dream is all we got.
开门
Open the door.
谁要来吗
Are you expecting somebody?
不是
No.
开门
Open the door.
去玩吧
Go play.
有什么事 泰 你来这干嘛
What's up, Ty? What you doing here?
只是路过 有问题吗
Just stopping by. Is that a problem?
没有 兄弟
Nah, man.
我的床就是你的床
My crib is your crib.
我炒了一些蛋
Yeah, I got some eggs cooking.
你想吃吗
You want some?
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
小女孩
Hey, little lady.
我带了一些东西给你
I got something for you.
你喜欢小猫吗
You like kittens?
所有的小女孩都喜欢小猫 是吗
All little girls like kittens, right?
不是吗
Ain't that right?
这是小猫
It's kitty!
我们出事了
We got a problem.
警♥察♥在问我们一个兄弟
The cops been asking about our boy
在阿尔文家挨揍的事情
that got popped at Alvin's...
都是你引起的
That heat you brought.
所以 知道这件事解决之前 你走不了
So, until that clears up, we on lockdown.
你懂了吗
You feel me?
我知道
Yeah, I'm feeling you.
给你的女孩吃点鸡蛋 兄弟
Get your girl some eggs, man.
照顾好你的孩子 肖恩
Take care of your baby girl, Shawn.
鸡蛋
Eggs.
我们会回来的
We'll be right back.
记住我告诉你的话
Remember what I told you.
你和肖恩 最好注意着点
You and Shawn. Y'all better watch your back,
如果你们不站在我这一边
because if you ain't riding for me,
我就会来找你
I'm coming for y'all...
你和肖恩
You and Shawn.
这就是他 泰隆·摩尔
Well, here he is... Tyrone Moore.
据说他和洛杉矶南边的
It says he's associated
一些很危险的帮派
with one of the most dangerous gangs
都有关系
in south L.A.
你们究竟是怎么和
How on earth did you get caught up
这样的人扯上关系的
with a guy like this?
说来话长
It's a long story.
库普和肖恩
Look, Coop and Shawn,
他们需要保护
they need protection.
他们的处境很不好 贝克女士
They in a bad spot, Mrs. Baker.
像泰隆这样的人 他们不会乱来
Guys like Tyrone, they don't mess around.
我不知道该去找谁帮忙了
I don't know who else to turn to.
我很开心你能来找我 斯宾塞
No, I'm glad you came to me, Spencer.
我想我可以帮忙
I think I might be able to help.
我要打一些电♥话♥
Look, I'm gonna have to make a couple of phone calls,
这里说地检局的
but it says here that the d.A.'S office
已经追查泰隆很久了
has been after Tyrone for quite some time.
如果你有消息
If you have any information
说不动还可以帮忙
that could help with that,
我肯定可以和他们协商
I'm sure I can get them to negotiate
一些交易 这样
some sort of deal so that...
不不不 我对泰隆
No, no, no. I don't know nothing
一无所知
about Tyrone.
但是肖恩知道 是吗
But Shawn does, right?
你知道他不会这样的
You know he not going for that.
可能他不会 但可以试试 兄弟
Maybe not, but it's worth a shot, man. Come on.
好吧 听着
Ok, look,
如果你能说服肖恩
if you can convince this Shawn guy
一起合作
to cooperate,
我可以为你们两个
I can get both of you
提供你们需要的帮助
the help you need.
我保证
I promise you that.
我们昨晚可能对彼此
Look, we both said some
说过一些很伤人的话
pretty harsh things last night,
而且现在我还是很生你的气
and I am still mad as hell at you.
我很抱歉我和亚瑟睡了
I am sorry that I slept with Asher,
我会一直说到
and I will keep saying it until...
我知道了 你当时嗑嗨了
I get it. You were high.
但我还是很受伤
But I'm still really hurt,
不仅仅是因为亚瑟的事
and not just about the Asher thing.
我对此很难过
I'm upset about us.
你让我相信你不想
You let me believe you didn't want
再成为我的朋友了
to be my friend anymore,
而且你让我和一个
and you let me be with a guy
会出轨我最好朋友的男人在一起
who would cheat on me with my best friend.
我懂 这是错的
I know. And it was wrong.
我告诉我自己我这么做
I told myself that I was doing it
是为了保护你 但事实是
to protect you, but the truth is,
我只是在保护我自己
I was just protecting myself.
你昨晚说的一切都是对的
Everything that you said last night was true.
如果我能诚实点的话
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表