剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
33 seconds left in the game,
比佛利落后4分
Beverly trailing by 4.
贝弗利还剩一两出戏
Beverly has maybe one or two plays left
在这场比赛以及他们的赛季结束之前
Before time runs out on this game and their season.
抢到了 贝克往后丢
Here's the snap. Baker dropping back.
他让球飞了
He lets it fly.
被斯宾塞·詹姆斯抓住
Caught by spencer james,
他跑出了界外 让钟停了下来
And he gets out ofbounds, stopping the clock
还有11秒
With 11 seconds left.
这样就剩下最后一场比赛的时间了
That leaves time for one final play.
伴随着赛季的输赢 贝弗利必须要进球
With the season on the line, beverly has to score here,
或者一切都结束了
Or it's all over.
贝克按下快门
Baker takes the snap, steps into the pocket.
和女人乱搞,出♥卖♥♥♥先生*
Man: * gettin' wild with the women, mister sells
人群变得疯狂…*
* And the crowd goes wild...
抓住了 触地得分 亚瑟·亚当斯
caught! Touchdown--asher adams.
乔丹·贝克以一场戏剧性的后来居上的胜利赢得了比赛
Jordan baker with a dramatic, come-from-behind win.
贝弗利向前推进 结束洛根的赛季
Beverly advances, ending logan's season.
你做到了 乔丹
You did it, jordan.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
……和女人在一起,出♥卖♥♥♥先生*
Man: * ...with the women, mister sells
人群变得疯狂…*
* And the crowd goes wild...
斯宾塞
spencer,
恭喜你赢了
Congratulations on the win.
谢谢 不是我最好的比赛
Thanks. Not my best game.
我想还你的论文
I wanted to return your essay.
又一次吗
Again?
这次是得了A之后还你
Heh! This time with a grade.
这才是我这一年看到的
Now, that's the spencer james
斯宾塞·詹姆斯
That I saw glimpses of all year.
你在球场上很出色
You're good out on that field,
但这不是你最擅长的
But it's not what you're best at.
除了橄榄球之外
This could be where your future lies
你写作也会大有成就
Beyond football.
星期一见
See you monday.
毫无疑问 是吧
Never a doubt, huh?
乔丹需要的只是有一个人
All jordan ever needed was someone
相信他能做到
Who believed he could deliver,
他需要看到你慌乱
And he needed to see you get rattled
和我们一样 比利
Just like the rest of us, billy.
科里·詹姆斯今晚出现在比赛现场
Corey james showed up at the game tonight,
但你可能已经知道了
But you probably already knew that.
斯宾塞在烧烤会上告诉我的
Spencer told me at the barbec
科里从没看过他打球
That corey never saw him play.
我只是觉得科里应该知道
I just thought corey should know
他的儿子希望他在这里
That his son wanted him to be here.
你不知道你做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
我当然知道
Sure I do.
我给了我的孙子一个发光的机会
I gave my grandson an opportunity to shine.
你怎么样
All right?
我只想回家
I just want to get back home.
斯宾塞,我简直无法想象
Oh, spence, I can't even imagine
你现在脑子里在想什么
What's going through your head right now.
你想说就说 不想聊就可以不聊
You can talk about it, not talk about it.
这取决于你
That's on you.
你看见他了吗
Did you see him?
看到了
Uh, yes.
他来这里干什么
What was he doing here?
这么多年了 怎么又来了
After all these years, he just shows up?
他只是想看你比赛
He just wanted to see you play.
现在
Now?
我终于对这一切释怀了
I was finally making peace with it all, man.
我让他的灵魂安息
I put his ghost to rest.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
谁对我影响最大
who is my greatest influence?
问题很简单 但是回答很复杂
A simple question, but the answer's more complicated...
我想我找到了一个方法*
* thought I found a way...
因为我们每天都在成长
because we're all still evolving every day,
所以答案可以在瞬间变化
So the answer can change in an instant.
但是你永远不会离开
* but you never go away
所以我想
* So I guess...
有人可能突然闯入你的生活
someone comes into your life unexpectedly,
然后 一瞬间 你就看到了新的世界
And, suddenly, you see the world through a new lens.
那个人告诉你敞开心门 接受他人 重新开始
That person teaches you it's ok to let people in,
是没问题的
To start over.
即使要花一整夜
* even if it takes all night
一百年
* Or a hundred years
需要藏身之处
* Need a place to hide...
你可以经历一生
you can go your whole life
认为你知道答案
Thinking you know the answer.
但是有一天 你突然意识到
Then one day, you realize the greatest influence
对你人生影响最大的可能另有其人
In your life might be someone else.
准备好开始训练了吗
Ready to get to work?
准备好了
Ready.
这难道不可爱吗
* isn't it lovely
独自一人
* All alone?
玻璃做的心
* Heart made of glass
铁石心肠
* My mind of stone
把我撕成碎片
* tear me to pieces
粉身碎骨
* Skin to bone...
对我影响最大的人是
"My greatest influence is..."
有时候答案
sometimes the answer
不是影响你的人而是某种东西
Isn't who influenced you the most but what.
白色小药丸
The little white pill.
毒品几乎毁了我的生活
Drugs nearly ruined my life,
但是我选择另一边
But I came out on the other side
变成了一个更好的人
A better person.
如果硬要我说出一个人名
And if I'd named a person
谁对我影响最大
Who influenced me the most,
这个人当然是你
Of course it would be you.
我希望有一天
* oh, I hope someday
我可以离开这里
* I'll make it out of here
即使
* Even if it...
人们在我们的生活里来来去去
People come and go from our lives,
但是只有少部分人能真正改变我们的未来
But only a handful of them truly make a difference in our future.
选择一个对我生活影响最大的人
It's impossible to choose one person
是不可能的
Who influenced my life the most.
重要的是他们教会了我什么
It's what they all taught me that matters,
像是忠诚
Things like loyalty.
你认识狄龙多久了
So how long you known tyrone?
一分钟
A minute.
伙计 一分钟可以是十年
Man, a minute could be 10 years,
或者就是字面意思上的一分钟
Or it could literally mean a minute.
你在监狱里干了什么
So what'd you do in prison?
看书
Read books.
看什么书
What'd you read?
希腊神话
Greek mythology.
真的吗 比如什么
Seriously? Like what?
特洛伊战争之类的
Trojan war was cool.
他们造了一匹木马
They build a wooden horse so they can
这样他们就可以把人藏进去了
Take them down from the inside.
我从来没读过 除了希腊史
I never read that, but the greeks
听起来他们感觉很聪明
Sound like they were smart.
但是我知道有一天
* but I know someday
我要离开这里
* I'll make it out of here
即使
* Even if it
这需要花费整夜
* Takes all night...
库珀
Yo, coop...
希腊人
The greeks...
并不像他们认为的那么聪明
They weren't as smart as they thought they were.
但是我在周围找不到
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表