剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
嘿 教练
Hey, coach.
为了成功的选拔赛干杯
To a great combine.
或者我们可以为了
Or maybe we can toast
下一个伟大的洛杉矶南方大学的四分卫 乔丹·贝克而干杯
The next great asu quarterback, jordan baker.
你想让我说什么
What did you want me to say?
听着 你今天做得很好 好吗
Ok, look, you did fine today, ok?
你拥有一切所必备的 伙计
You have all the necessary tools, man.
你有一个强壮的胳膊 你还是个聪明孩子
You got a strong arm. You're a smart kid.
好的 但是呢
Ok, but?
有什么东西在阻碍你
Something's holding you back.
优秀的运动员 会心无旁骛的打球
I mean, great players, they just play,
而你呢 你处在某种压力下犹豫不决
But you, you hesitate under pressure.
你要自己找到原因
And you gotta figure out why for yourself.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
不好意思 你刚刚说什么
I'm--i'm sorry. What did you say?
我刚刚问你贝克教练有没有打算
I just asked if coach baker's planning
让你在季后赛中换种打法
To use you any differently in the playoffs.
是的 也许吧
Yeah. I, uh...maybe.
你们还没有制定比赛计划吗
You haven't been game planning?
不 我们定了
No, we--we have.
不 我和教练商量着
No, coach and i...
实际上 我希望自己
Actually, I was hoping
明年能转到马布里去
To transfer to malibu next year.
是因为贝克把那个来自克伦肖的孩子
Is this about baker bringing in
带到球队里来吗
The kid from crenshaw?
不 不是因为这个
No. It's not.
是因为我自己
It's because I got myself
被开除了
Kicked off the team.
听说要对你说恭喜了
we hear congratulations are in order.
这我可不确定
I don't know about all that.
什么 你不打算签入
What? Did you change your mind about
南洛杉矶队了吗
Committing to angeles southern?
我在邀请函里发现了两千美金
I found two gs in my invitation envelope.
你是怎么处理的
What'd you do with it?
我想把钱还给汉森
Tried to give it back to hanson.
但是他不要
He wouldn't take it.
一笔应援金 你确定吗
A booster? Are you sure?
他似乎并不感到惊讶
He didn't bother with seeming surprised.
听着 我不能失去奖学金
Look, I can't lose this scholarship.
好吧
All right.
这个项目很干净 他们不想让
Clean programs, they don't want boosters
自己的球员因为应援金
Putting their players' eligibility
而失去评奖资格
At risk, so...
我来处理这件事
I'll handle this.
我说啊
Say.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了 伙计
What's going on, brother?
有件东西你需要看一下
There's something I think you should see.
聊聊这事吧
Let's talk about it.
等等 你早就知道这笔钱了
Wait. So, you know about the money.
这之间有些误会
There's been a misunderstanding.
汉森给了一位潜在的新球员一笔钱
Hanson gave a potential recruit money.
就是这么简单
It's that simple.
贝克 不要想太多
Baker, this is only a big deal
这件事没什么大不了的
If you turn it into one.
报酬 应援礼物
Payoffs. Booster gifts.
新成员加入的时候都这样
That's how the recruiting game is played.
你是在拿这些孩子的未来冒险
You are putting these kids' futures at stake,
他们家人的未来冒险
Their families' futures.
只有你和斯宾塞的未来
The only futures at risk here
才有一定的风险
Are yours and spencer's.
告密者们会害教练被开除
Whistleblowers get coaches fired,
像他那样的孩子是无法控制的
And a kid like that can't be controlled,
这种麻烦并不值得我们
And that kind of trouble isn't worth
冒这个险
The risk to us.
如果那个詹姆斯小孩真的想
So, if the james kid really wants
加入我们的项目中
To join our program,
你得让他回到球场中
You get that boy to play ball.
如果你觉得我会让
Well, if you think that I'm gonna let you
斯宾塞或者其他的孩子们
Compromise spencer
向你妥协的话
Or any of my boys,
你还是另请高人吧
You got another think coming.
天呐 真幼稚
Man, boy.
那么我觉得詹姆斯
Then I guess the james kid
并不是南洛杉矶球队的料
Isn't angeles southern material.
你也不是
And neither are you.
金教练能这样做吗
coach king can do that?
我在赢了之后却不让我上场
Just not let me play after I earned it?
我现在不是教练了
I'm not the coach here.
那我要站在旁边看着吗
So, what, I'm just supposed to stand there?
如果其它队员问起来 我该怎么说呢
What do I do if another recruiter asks?
你就说你受伤了
You're gonna say you're injured
所以你没法参加比赛
And that you can't play.
得了吧 伙计 这是不可能的
Come on, man. Ain't no way.
我很抱歉 斯宾塞
Yeah. I'm sorry, spencer,
但你昨天表现非常棒
But you did really well yesterday,
球探们不会忘记的
And the scouts will remember that.
如果你穿着整齐的站在一边
But if you end up suiting up,
人们会开始发出疑问的
Then people are gonna ask questions,
即使你什么也没有做错
And even though you did nothing wrong,
那些疑问也会对你十分不利
Those questions are gonna end up being marks against you.
这样公平吗
How is this fair?
不公平 孩子
It's not, son.
确实不公平
It's not fair.
听着 我知道没法晋级比赛非常难受
Look, I know it sucks not making the cut,
但是 你一直对我避之不见
But, I mean, you just disappeared on me.
不光是7对7比赛的事
Wasn't just the 7-on-7.
你要给我解释一下吗
Are you gonna tell me, then,
如果你不说的话 我会觉得你是在生我气
Because if you don't, I'm gonna think it's me.
哦 你确实在生我气
Oh, it is me.
这个周末对我来说非常艰难
It's just this was a big weekend for me.
你明白吗
You know?
但你却一直和亚瑟在一起
And you're with asher the whole time.
你知道我和亚瑟之间
You know there's nothing between
什么都没有 对吧
Me and asher, right?
这我知道 好吗
Ok, ah, I know that, all right?
但我想说的是 昨天对我来说非常痛苦
All I'm saying is, yesterday was tough,
我必须要消失
And it just sucks
才能让你看到这一切
That I have to disappear
这真是太糟了
For you to see all that.
算了 忘记我说的话吧
Ok, you know what? Forget it.
我不应该说这些的
I shouldn't have even said nothing.
不 不 嘿
No, no, hey,
我很高兴你这么说了
I'm glad you did,
我真的 很抱歉
And I'm... I'm sorry
我没有意识到昨天对你来说很痛苦
I didn't see how hard yesterday was for you
因为 我从来没有见你动摇过
Because I've-- I've never seen you shaken.
至少在枪击和侮辱下你没有动摇过
Not by gunshots or slut-shaming.
下次我会努力注意到的
I'll look harder next time,
至于亚瑟
And as for asher--
没事 我知道你们已经分手一段时间了
Nah, I know y'all been cool for a minute.
不 不只是这样
Yeah, no, it's not that.
去年 我没有寻求任何人的帮助
Last year, I didn't ask for help,
这让我差点没命
And it almost cost me my life.
你是说 在你之前吸毒的时候吗
You mean when--when you were an addict?
这并不是一个过去式
It's not a past-tense thing.
在我停止吸毒的时候
Um...i didn't stop being an addict
我还是一个瘾君子
When I stopped using,
我处理这个问题的方法之一
And a part of how I deal with that is
就是帮助别人
By helping others.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表