剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
未来全明星前情提要
Previously on "all american"...
肖恩
Shawn!
来吧 伙计 我今晚会如你所愿去见你
Come on, man. I’ll meet you tonight just like you wanted.
看看现在是谁在护着谁
Look who’s protecting who now.
克伦肖会一直是我生命中的一部分
Crenshaw will always be a part of who i am.
但是作为比弗利雄鹰的一员 那种精神也将会是我生命中的一部分
But being a beverly eagle, that’s a part of who i’m becoming.
一起喊雄鹰 1 2 3
Eagles on 3. 1, 2, 3.
雄鹰
Eagles!
我只是走错了路
I just went down a bad path.
不过还好
It’s fine, though.
是吗
Is it?
你知道吗 你是第一个问我那个问题的人
You know, you’re the first person to even ask me that.
妈妈 看看我 我喜欢女生
Mom, look at me. I am gay.
不管做多少祷告都不能改变这点
And there is no amount of prayer that’s gonna change that.
所以如果你不能接受我们的规则
So if you cannot abide by our rules,
你就不能住在这所房♥子里
You cannot live in this house.
那 我就不再住在这里了
Well, then i guess i don’t live here anymore.
我没有其他地方可去
I have nowhere else to go.
哦 好吧
Oh, yeah.
给你看看一些东西
Let me show you something.
这就是他们的合照
That’s them right there.
他们从高中时
Yeah, as inseparable as they were
就形影不离
All through high school,
我就知道他们将来会结婚的
I just knew they were gonna end up married.
现在事情的发展真是有趣啊
Funny how things have a way of working out.
她的儿子和你们生活在一起
Her son living with you guys and all.
注意听 注意听 注意听
Listen up. Listen up. Listen up. Listen up.
注意听
Listen up.
好了 今晚 你们终于发挥出了
All right. Tonight, you all finally played
自己的潜力
To your full potential.
- 太棒了 - 没错
- yeah! - yeah!
这就是
This is what happens
团队协作的结果
When you play together as a team.
我们今晚向整个联盟传递了一个信息
We sent a message to the whole league tonight.
你们知道这个信息是什么吗
You know what that message is?
告诉我们吧 教练
Tell us, coach.
如果你们想继续往前走 就得先过我们这一关
If you’re gonna come, you got to come through us.
我说了 如果你们想继续往前走 就得先过我们这一关
I said, if you’re gonna come, you got to come through us.
这不仅仅是一场胜利
This was much more than just one win.
这只是一些特别事情的开始
This was the beginning of something special.
没错
That’s right.
让我们继续加油
Let’s keep it rolling.
立刻行动起来
Get it right now!
都过啦 3声后喊“信息”
Get in here. Message on 3. Message on 3.
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
信息
Message!
没有人能阻止我 *
* ain’t nobody gonna stop me
没有人能阻止我 *
* there ain’t nobody gonna stop me
嘿 每个人都在看着 *
* hey, look at everybody watching
没错 *
* yeah, ah...
教练 你能解释一下
Coach, can you explain
你的球队为什么会有如此大的转变吗
Your team’s dramatic turnaround?
他们的天赋一直都在
The talent was always there.
我们只是需要通力合作
We just needed to come together.
每个人都要尖叫 *
* everybody gonna scream
我们正在比赛 *
* now we’re in the game
整个团队内部
There seems to be an excitement
似乎弥漫着激动之情
Surrounding this team
比弗利高中已经很久没看到这种氛围了
That beverly high hasn’t seen in a long time.
这就是我最开始来到比弗利
This is the team that we’ve been trying to build
一直尽力打造的队伍
Ever since i first came to beverly.
我们终于集齐了我们需要的所有因素
We finally have all the pieces that we need.
包括斯班赛·詹姆斯的加入吗
With the addition of spencer james?
斯班赛 是的
Spencer, yes.
很明显他是一位极其特殊的运动员
He obviously is a very special player,
但是 有件事我要告诉你 他还远远没有达到
But i tell you one thing, he is not even scratching the surface
他的最高水平
As far as how good he’s going to be.
现在我在比赛 *
* now i’m in the game
我要强调的是 别总想着打神仙球
All i’m saying is going strictly off fantasy points,
触地得分往往比拦截更有效
Touchdowns are worth more than interceptions.
伙计 加油 一次争球球可以改变局势
Man, come on! A pick can change the game.
一次触地得分就赢得比赛了
And a touchdown can win a game.
所以你认为在过去的三场比赛里
So you think your 5 touchdowns
你5次的触地得分比斯班赛的
In the last 3 games are more important
5次争球要重要吗
Than spencer’s 5 picks?
我们是一根线上的蚂蚱
We’re all riding the same wave.
我们能谈谈
Can we talk about
橄榄球以外的东西吗 拜托
Anything other than football, please?
怎么了
What’s up?
看看你和我们这些酷小子处的多好
Look at you fitting in with the cool kids.
我倒不是很清楚
I don’t know about all that.
在场上也许是 但是到了场下
On the field maybe, but off the field,
还是觉得有点像是
It still feels kind of--
被逼的 相信我
Forced? Yeah. Trust me.
我感受到了
I feel you.
我还是不确定我怎样才能融入进去 你知道吗
I’m still not sure how i fit into all this yet, you know?
只有一种方式去查清楚
There’s only one way to find out.
跟我们一起来吧
Come chill with us.
啊 你知道吗 不 我不这么想
Um...you know what? No. I don’t think so.
我只是 打包些吃的然后走 所以
I’m just, uh, picking up some food to go, so...
你确定吗
You sure?
好吧 那房♥子里见了
All right. I’ll see you back at the house.
好的
Ok.
谁要的账单
Who asked for the bill?
我要的 给我你们的卡
I did. Well, give me your cards.
我该拿多少钱
How much i owe?
我们为什么这么早结束
Why are we calling it so early?
别担心 斯班赛 我来吧
Don’t worry about it, spence. I got you.
不 伙计 怎么 这些不够吗
Nah, man. What, this ain’t enough?
不 没事 没关系的
No, no, it’s cool.
我有一张零花钱卡 专门付这种账的
I got an allowance card for stuff like this.
没啥大事 下次给我就行
It’s not a big deal. Just get me next time.
谢谢了 再一次
Thanks...again.
我也下次给你
I’ll get you next time, too, j.
好的
Yeah.
你们都要走了吗
Everybody’s leaving?
我们才不会回家那么早 我爸爸出城了
We’re not going home early. My dad’s out of town.
哇哦 整个周末吗
Whoa. All weekend?
你在给谁发消息
Who--who are you texting?
大家伙啊
Uh, everyone!
我错过了什么事吗
Yo, am i missing something?
嘿 听着 亚瑟的派对
Hey, listen, asher’s parties,
他们棒极了 好吗
They’re legendary, ok?
听起来他好像不想给我办个聚会
He don’t sound like he want to throw a party to me.
你在开玩笑嘛 亚瑟就是为了这些派对而生的
Are you kidding? Asher lives for these parties.
自从他搬进新家
This will be the first one
这还是第一个派对
Since he moved to the new house.
这是年度最佳派对
It’s the best party of the year.
你得来
You should come.
不了 我周末要回家
Nah. I go home on weekends.
没错 我知道 你每周都回家
Yeah, i know. And you do that every weekend.
你从来不外出
And you never come out.
所以来参加派对吧 之后再回家
So just come to the party and go home after.
我会考虑的
I’ll think about it.
好好考虑
You do that.
好的
Yeah.
没错 *
* yeah
有钱能使鬼推磨 感受到了吗 *
* money talks, feel it?
我现在就是这种感觉 *
* that’s just how i’m feeling
挣钱很难 是吗 *
* dough’s so hard, ain’t it?
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表