剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
所以我妈丢下我们走了
That's why my mom left him.
这就是她离开的原因
That's why she left us.
你为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you just tell me?
这说出来太丢人了 兄弟
It's embarrassing, man.
我 我没想占你妹妹的便宜
I--i didn't take advantage of your sister.
我当时感觉很绝望 她也是
I was depressed, and she was, too,
然后一切就这样自然而然发生了
And it just happened.
就一次 这只是个误会
Once. It was a mistake.
我很抱歉
And i-i'm sorry.
所以你就任性地办了个大派对
So you just threw that huge party
还是在别人家办
At someone else's home?
两个在两个唱片骑士家里
Two djs.
然后还顺带着搞坏了人家的车
Destroyed their car, too.
天了噜
Oh, my god.
Ha ha!
你们和好没
You boys good now?
已经和好了
Yeah. We're good.
那就好 一起走路谈心对修复关系果然有效
All right. The long walk home works every time.
上车 我们要去准备一个比赛
Hop in. We got a game to get ready for.
棒极了 这真是个好消息
Great. That's good news.
我们把它提上日程吧 宝贝儿
Let's put it on the schedule. Babe?
那是时代杂♥志♥的记者
That was a reporter from the "times."
他们想写一篇关于你和克伦肖的关系的文章
They want to do a piece about your ties to crenshaw.
我怎么和你说的来着
What'd i tell you, huh?
这是千载难逢的机会啊
You can't buy publicity like that.
爸
Dad?
嘿 我的宝贝
Hey, baby.
你在兴高采烈些什么
Why are you happy?
有人可能因此受到伤害 你却在这里幸灾乐祸
Somebody could be hurt, and you're celebrating?
不是你想的那样 我的小公主
It's not like that, princess.
就是我想的那样 你只想要
No, you wanted
一个关于克伦肖的独家报道
An authentic crenshaw experience.
我想你已经拿到了 对吗
I guess you got it, huh?
你们俩还真是天生一对啊
You two deserve each other.
祝你今后能生活愉快
Have a nice life.
我的小公主
Princess.
伙计 我今晚可没功夫来处理和你之间的问题
Man, i ain't got time to deal with you tonight.
我不是来闹事的 肖恩 我是来和你谈话的
I ain't come to fight, shawn. I came to talk.
那谈吧
So talk.
听着 我不知道你要做什么
Look, i don't know what you got going on,
但你现在把库普拉下水了
But now you got coop wrapped up in it.
所以现在照顾她是你的责任了
So it's on you to look out for her now.
如果你让她出事了
And if you drag her down with you--
那你和我
You and me,
下次就不是像这样心平气和的谈话了
We're gonna be having a very different conversation,
听明白没
All right?
我是认真的
Believe that.
我希望她的选择是对的
Oh, god, i hope she right about you.
不好意思 今天还让你看到这种场面
I'm sorry you had to deal with that today.
小事 我只是
It's ok. I just...yeah.
我长这么大还没有离硝烟那么近过
I've--i've never been that close to gunfire.
我是说 从来没有过
Like, ever.
也没那么夸张吧
It wasn't that close.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你那个时候为什么要抱着我
Then why did you put your arms around me?
看吧 你又在揭我的底了
See? You are blowing my cover again.
我要上车了
This is me.
好吧
Ok.
今天和你在一起玩的很愉快
I actually had a good time with you today.
我也是
Me, too.
那你愿意把电♥话♥号♥码给我吗
So you gonna give me them digits or what?
我已经有一段时间没和男生交往过了
Um...i kind of swore off men for a while.
我在试着把重心放到自己身上 你能理解吗
I'm trying to focus on myself, you know?
好吧 我理解 那这样吧
Ok. Ok. Well, i'll tell you what,
你记下我的号♥码
Take my number down.
哪天你想交朋友了
And once you figure it out,
告诉我
You let me know.
好
Ok.
晚安
Good night.
路上小心
Hey. Drive safe.
我会的
I will.
Hey.
今天的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about today.
为什么抱歉
Why?
齐娜拿到了我爸梦寐以求的街头信誉
China got the street cred my dad was looking for.
他为了这个已经处心积虑计划了很久
He couldn't have planned it better himself.
你不觉得你对他的要求太严格了吗
You don't think you're being a little hard on him?
他今天利用了这些小孩 斯宾塞
He used those kids today, spencer.
他也利用了你 还利用我来说服你
He used you. He used me to get to you.
这就是你生气的唯一原因吗
Is that really what you're angry about?
在我看来 好像
Because if you ask me, it seems like
还有其他原因
There's a lot more going on here.
你要和他好好谈谈
You should talk to him.
他现在可能已经在去机场的路上了
He's probably halfway to the airport now anyway.
你看 我没机会去了解我爸 对吗
Look, i ain't get a chance to know my pops, all right?
你现在也没机会多了解你的妈妈了
And you ain't get it with your moms.
但你要坦然面对
But you owe it to yourself to be honest.
我们要忠于事实
The truth is all we got...
即使有些真♥相♥很伤人
Even when it hurts.
我只有他这一个亲人了
He's just all i have left,
我不想失去他
And i don't want to lose him,
在我还没准备好的时候
If i haven't already.
你还没有失去他
You haven't.
能在这找到你 我很高兴
I'm glad i found you here.
我不想我们之间留有这种不愉快的记忆
I didn't want to leave things like that.
我想和你好好道个别
I wanted to say good-bye.
事实就是 妈妈去世的时候你一声不响的就走了
Well, the thing is you said good-bye when mom died.
我只是现在还不明白
I just didn't know it yet.
莱拉 亲爱的 我
Leila, honey, i--
她是被上帝带走了 但你
She was taken, but...
你是自己选择了离开
You chose to go.
我爱你的母亲 但是
I loved your mom, but...
我
I was...
我不配拥有她
I was never good enough for her...
或者拥有你
Or you.
万事都想着我
Always all about me.
你的母亲
Your mom...
用她的光芒
She filled every dark spot
照亮了我的生命
With light.
现在她走了
And now that she's gone,
你也看到了我最真实的样子
You're finally seeing me for what i am.
你今天都看见了
You saw that today.
我很抱歉
And i'm sorry for that.
我也很抱歉
You and i both.
这不是给齐娜的
This wasn't for china.
是给你的
This was for you.
我买♥♥来想送给你妈妈的
I bought it for your mother.
作为结婚纪念日的礼物
It was an anniversary upgrade.
我一直没机会把这个给她
I never had the chance to give it to her.
我想你可能想要收下它
I thought you might want to have it.
听着
Listen, i, um...
我知道我不是
I--i know i'm not the person
你期待中的那个样子
That you thought i was.
我甚至不配做你的爸爸
I'm not the father you deserve to have,
但是我爱你
But i love you.
我很爱你 我的小公主
I love you, princess.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, dad.
我不知道
* oh, i don't know
为什么你不在我身边
* why you're not there
我对你倾注了我所有的爱
* i give you my love
但你毫不在意
* but you don't care
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表