剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我们是一家人
We're family.
你又买♥♥了新房♥子啊
I see you bought a new house.
没啊 在这里住了很久了
Uh, no. We've been here for a while now.
上一个房♥子怎么了
Hmm. What was wrong with the old one?
对你来说不够大妈
Not big enough for you?
我都等不及看下一栋房♥子了
Can't wait to see the next one.
你父亲在夸赞我们的房♥子呢
Your father was just admiring our house.
对啊 真牛逼啊
I was. Impressive.
你们现在真是过上梦寐以求的生活了啊 儿子
You're really living the o.j. Life now, aren't you, son?
你就是控制不了自己是吗
You just can't help yourself, can you?
你得走了
You're gonna have to get up out of here.
- 干嘛干嘛 - 走了你
- hey, hey, hey, hey. I--- come on, man. Let's go.
我才刚到啊
I just got here.
走吧
Let's go.
家人也不受欢迎啊
So i guess family isn't always welcome.
这锁私人聚会
It's a private party.
- 为什么轰他走 - 斯班赛 别管
- Yo. why you kicking him out? Spencer, stay out of this.
你那么多年没见你♥爸♥了
You ain't seen your dad in years,
现在他来努力了 还要赶走他吗
And now here he is making an effort?
你不知道这里面的事 孩子
You don't know our history, son.
说实话吧 教练
Let's be straight here, coach.
是你跟他的事我不知道
Is it his history i don't know about
还是你跟我妈的事我不知道
Or the one you got with my mom?
那是好久以前了
That was a long time ago.
那为什么不告诉我
So why you ain't tell me?
我不想让你知道这是我的主意
I didn't want you to know it was my idea,
让你转到比弗利来
You transferring to beverly.
我以为如果知道我跟比利之间有过去
I thought if you knew billy and i had a past together--
所以你骗我
So you lied to me?
你还让我不要去看我爸
And you told me not to go see my dad,
是因为他会告诉我
But that's because he'd have told me
你和我妈的事情对吧
About you and my mom, right,
他会告诉我真♥相♥
That he was gonna tell me the truth?
是吗
Right?
为什么你们看起来都不吃惊
Why don't nobody look surprised?
我要走了
I'm out.
你去哪
Where you going?
爸爸或许离开了
Dad may have left,
但至少他从未像这样对我撒谎
But at least he never lied to me like this.
我有一场橄榄球的球票
I got tickets to a football game.
我在找科里·詹姆斯
I'm looking for corey james.
你是谁
Who's asking?
他的儿子
His son.
听着 如果当时你试着来阻止
Look, if you came to try and stop me
我和我爸对话
From talking to my dad,
那你不如别来了
You could've saved yourself the trip.
他不再为东内华达队打球了
He don't work for eastern nevada no more.
那个教练告诉我他回到洛杉矶了
The coach told me he moved back to l.a.
那么我猜他仍然不想见我 呵
So i guess he still don't want to see me, huh?
嘿 听到这个我很抱歉
Hey. I'm sorry to hear that.
你不是唯一一个感到抱歉的
You ain't the only one.
斯班赛 等等
Spencer, wait up.
工作的怎么样啊
So how was work?
我
I--
我没在工作
I wasn't at work.
我去了斯班赛的生日派对
I went to spencer's birthday party
在比佛利山庄
In beverly hills.
我很抱歉我撒谎了
I'm sorry i lied.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
我当时是害怕你说要一起去
I was afraid you'd ask to go.
不是因为我觉得你很丢人
Not because i'm ashamed of you,
而是因为我为我觉得自己很丢人
But because i'm ashamed of me.
我妈妈是我我是同性恋把我轰出去了
My mom put me out because of who i am.
而且内心深处 我觉得好像
And deep down inside, i felt like
也许她是对的
Maybe she's right about me.
我今晚意识到你一直在那
I realized tonight that you've
以各种方式支持我
Been there for me in ways
很少有人那样做
That very few people have ever been.
我不 我不想让你
And i don't--i don't want to lose
失去耐心
Your patience.
我恰好遇到你
I just found you.
我不想再隐瞒我的感受
I don't want to hide that anymore.
你觉得你能就此
You think you could
帮助我吗
Help me with that?
是的 我觉得我能帮助你
Yeah. I think i can help you with that.
宝贝 开始行动 飞去那个地方
* go, baby, fly to the place
我知道
* i know
这就是我
* it's who i am...
你知道我为什么想到这来吗
You know why i wanted to come here?
我希望能不再想着我的父亲
I wanted to let go of my dad.
我想告诉他我是一个独♥立♥的男子汉
I wanted to tell him that i'm my own man
还有我不需要知道他为何离开
And i don't need to know why he left.
我想告诉他是我做了这一切
I wanted to tell him that i did all of this,
我已成为一个独♥立♥的男子汉
That i became the man that i am on my own.
至少当时我以为我做到了
At least i thought i did.
你确实是一个独♥立♥的男子汉
And you are your own man.
你确实是一个很牛逼的男子汉
And you're a damn fine one,
但是你没法总是独自前行
But you can't always do it on your own.
你需要个团队
You need a team...
一个家庭
A family.
还有我希望你能选择成为我的
And i'm hoping that you choose to be
大家庭的一部分
A part of mine...
因为我已经选择了你
'Cause i've already chosen you.
你会伸出援手
* will you reach out
帮我保持理智吗
* and keep me sane?
- 嗨 - 早上好
- hi. - good morning.
听着
Listen, um...
当时你是对的 你知道吗
You were right, you know?
我本来就不应该再提这事了
I should have just left it alone.
事实上 你才是对的那个
Actually, you were the one who was right.
也许事实不总是讨人喜欢
The truth may not always feel good,
但是那是唯一可以让我们前行的方式
But it's the only way to move forward.
我很遗憾我们不再像以前那样亲密
I'm sorry we're not close anymore.
不 那是 那是我的错
No, that's--that's my fault.
不 不是的 是我的错
No, it's not. It's mine.
我让你不那么认为
I let you think otherwise,
我让所有人 甚至我自己不那么认为
And i let everyone else think it, even myself,
但是我才是那个抽身而去的人
But i'm the one who pulled away.
为什么
Why?
因为我的所作所为
'Cause of what i did.
因为我太害怕因为一个错误失去
Because i was so terrified of losing
我所爱的人
The people i love over a mistake
我甚至几乎记不起来了
I can barely even remember.
去年 我喝得醉醺醺的
Last year, i got wasted,
然后我做了一件我真的很后悔的事
And i did something i seriously regret.
我和亚瑟发生了关系
I...i slept with asher.
他
He's--
不 乔丹 不 懂不
No, jordan! No, ok?
只是 那是我的错 懂吗
Just, it was my fault, ok?
你不能只怪罪他
You can't just blame him.
奥利维亚 不 我能
Olivia, yes, i can.
不 乔丹
No, jordan.
拜托向我保证你不会说出任何事
Please promise me that you won't say anything.
莱拉还不知道 如果有朝一日她知道了
Leila doesn't know, and if she ever found out...
拜托答应我
Please promise me.
好的 我保证 是的 我不会说任何事
Ok. I promise. Yeah, i won't say anything.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
太丢人了
It's embarrassing.
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
我既年轻 又头脑简单
* i'm young, and i'm foolish
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表