剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
It just sounds like maybe you got some of that talent from him,
而不是说他值得表扬或是其他的什么
Not that he deserves credit or anything.
- 怎么了 斯宾塞 - 怎么了 朋友
- What's up, spence? - what's up, dog?
我听说维加对你那篇文章很反感
I heard vega's all over your ass about that essay.
他只是在耍我 因为我是橄榄球队的
He's just messing with me 'cause I'm on the football team.
我是队里的
I'm on the team.
你的文章是关于谁的
Who's your essay about?
德维恩·约翰逊
Dwayne johnson.
巨石强森吗
The rock?
他教给了我我所知道的一切
Taught me everything I know.
那你都知道啥了啊
And what exactly do you know?
我知道我不必重写我的论文啊
I know I don't have to rewrite my paper,
所以维加一定很喜欢的
So vega must have liked it.
如果你需要帮助 告诉我
Hey, let me know if you need any help.
巨石强森
The rock?
德维恩·约翰逊
Dwayne johnson.
- 我知道 - 巨石强森
- I know. - The rock.
225华氏度
225?
我不会让我烤的温度超过200华氏度的
I don't set mine a degree over 200.
这样会很干的 比利
These are gonna be dry, billy.
你在弄肉的时候撒了芥末吗
Do you even got any mustard in that rub?
- 没有 - 辣椒呢
- No. - Paprika?
没有
Nope.
哇哦 我都流口水了呢
My mouth's watering.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
烧烤大战
Oh, battle of the barbecues.
这真的很有趣
It's actually kind of fascinating.
别乱动温度了
Stop messing with the temperature.
我讨厌干排骨
I hate dry ribs.
乔丹 过来
Jordan, get over here.
让我告诉你怎么做
Let me show you how it's done.
我要教我儿子怎么做排骨
I will teach my son how to make some ribs.
就像你教他踢橄榄球一样吗
The same way you've been teaching him how to play football?
因为所有的工作都是我做的
'Cause I've been doing all the work
而你让他坐在场边
While you have him sitting on the sidelines.
我去看看烤豆子
I'm gonna check on the baked beans.
- 告诉孩子真♥相♥就行了 - 什么真♥相♥
- Just tell the boy the truth. - About what?
你认为他无法承受季后赛的压力
That you don't think he can handle the pressure of the playoffs.
听着 我想说的是 当比赛开始的时候
Look, all I'm saying is the boy is untested
这个孩子没有通过测试
When the game is on the line.
季后赛 每场比赛都很接近
And playoffs, every game's close.
他比你想象的要好
He's better than you think he is.
你能不能别再挑拨我和我儿子之间的关系了
Will you stop trying to drive a wedge between me and my son?
那都是你自己做的
You're doing that all by yourself.
干巴巴的贝弗利山排骨
Dry-ass beverly hills ribs.
也没有芥末
Ain't got no mustard.
who's that creepin' in my window?
Play like nintendo, smokin' on that indo
Got to get the paper, and I split it with my kinfolk
The family matters, so I never keep my ends low
What? But can you ride?
Hell no...
怎么了 杰
What's up, j.?
你来这里干什么 库珀
What you doing here, coop?
我是来拿那张纸的
Came to pick that paper up.
你顶了肖恩的位置
You got shawn's spot.
我想他了
I miss that boy.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
还记得他那个红色行李袋吗
Remember that red duffel bag he had?
是啊 那东西都破了
Yeah, that thing was beat up!
他死前把它给了狄龙
He gave it to tyrone right before he died.
但我听说雷现在拿着呢
But I heard ray got it now.
- 雷是谁 - 那个杀了肖恩的家伙
- Who's ray? - Dude that shot shawn.
他是怎么拿到的
How he get it?
我不知道 也许是从狄龙那里偷来的
I don't know. Maybe he stole it from tyrone.
你想到什么了
What you thinking?
想什么
Thinking about what?
没什么 好了吗 杰
Nothing. We good, j.?
都在这儿了
That's all of it.
这儿有些奶酪
Got some sort of cheese.
切达干酪 可能是
Cheddar, maybe?
葡萄果冻
Grape jelly.
亚瑟吃了花生酱
Asher ate the peanut butter,
但你可以吃果冻三明治
But you can have a jelly sandwich,
只可惜他已经吃了面包
Except that he already ate the bread.
来一勺怎么样
How about a spoon?
这家伙在这里住多久
How long is this dude living here?
抱歉 我只有一勺果冻的量了
Sorry. All I have is a spoonful of jelly.
贝克家每周都会举♥行♥家庭烧烤聚会
The bakers are having their weekly family bonding barbecue,
所以我回去的时候吃点排骨就行了
So I'll get some ribs when I get back.
好的 论文明天交吗
Ok. Paper's due tomorrow?
是的
Yep.
你接近答案了吗
You any closer to an answer?
似乎对于我的每一个问题
It just seems like for every question I have,
我意识到我都没有答案
I realize I ain't got the answers.
谁有呢
Who does?
也许我妈妈
Maybe my mom.
至少你有妈妈可以在这儿回答问题
At least you have your mom here to answer questions.
我有很多问题想问我妈妈 但是
I have a million questions I want to ask my mom, but...
即使这些问题永远不会得到回答
Even though they'll never be answered,
我仍然知道她是如何影响我的
I still know how she influenced me.
记住 斯宾塞 这篇文章是关于你的
Remember, spencer, the essay is about you.
你觉得我能读读你的文章吗
You think I could read your essay?
我是说 那可能会帮我弄清楚该写些什么
I mean, it might help me figure out what to write.
我不知道 我还没准备好给任何人看
Um, I don't know. I'm not really ready to show it to anyone yet.
有点私人
It's kind of personal.
对我来说也太私人了吗
Too personal for me?
我还以为像这种事情你会信任我的
I thought you trusted me with stuff like that.
我是相信你
I do trust you.
只是 你接下来就要看我的日记了吗
Just, you gonna ask to read my diary next?
不
No.
好吧 我明白了 你不必把一切都展示给我看
Ok, I get it. You ain't got to show me everything.
我会弄清楚的
I'll figure it out.
好吧 现在你要走了吗
Ok, now you're leaving?
我没生气
Hey, I'm not mad.
我只是因为烧烤要迟到了
I'm just late for the barbecue.
我晚点打给你
I'll call you later.
we may be fine now
Just take your time now
It comes and it goes
I'll see you on the way out
弗林特 对吧
flint, right?
什么
What?
你是弗林特 密歇根人
You're flint, michigan.
事实上 我的名字叫格蕾丝
Actually, my name is grace.
不 对不起 我是说你
No, sorry. I meant you,
在课上回答的那个问题的答案是
You had that smart answer in class about--
弗林特 懂了
Flint. Got it.
那个假设的土地使用作业怎么样了
How's the hypothetical land use assignment coming along?
比我想象的要复杂
It's more complicated than I thought,
但是我乐在其中
But I'm enjoying it.
我能给你提个意见吗
Can I give you some advice?
别建游乐场
Don't do a playground.
所有人都选择游乐场
Like, everybody chooses a playground.
好吧
Oh. Ok.
你打算做游乐场吗
You were gonna do a playground?
看来是又回到原点了
Back to square one, I guess.
还有一件事
One more thing.
犯罪率和土地价值二者互相抵消
The crime and the land value balance each other out,
所以别高估了价钱
So don't overcalculate those numbers.
你介意我记下来吗
Do you mind if I write this down?
我现在没事如果 你想要一起喝杯咖啡
I'm free now if you want to get some coffee,
我们可以深入聊聊
And we can talk more about it.
我得回家
Um, i--i got to get home.
不如我们我们点杯咖啡
How about if we get the coffee to go
送你回家的路上边走边说
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表