剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
I used to coach with your dad.
我离开贝弗利的时候
I even recommended that he take over
甚至建议他接手
at Beverly when I left.
他们对他的评价很高
They were high on him.
然后比利·贝克
Then Billy baker swooped in
带着他在XXXX的简历突然出现
with his NFL resume, and suddenly
然后现在这份工作已经不再属于科里了
now the job wasn't Corey's anymore.
比赛结束了 教练 我们赢了
Game's over, coach. We won.
是吗 你别再糊弄我了
All right? You can stop messing with my head.
我不会那样做的
I wouldn't do that.
我一直很喜欢科里 我现在仍然是
I always liked Corey. I still do.
我是说 当然 他有时
I mean, sure, he let his emotions
做事情很情绪化
get in the way of things sometimes,
但他是个好人
but he's a good man.
是的 一个会抛弃他的家庭的好人
Yeah. Good man who abandoned his family.
我从来不明白这一点
I never understood that.
我只知道
I just know that...
他在他的钱包里
He carried a picture of you
放了一张你的照片
around in his wallet,
四处吹嘘他的儿子
bragging about his son.
我记得的科里
The Corey I remember...
没有理由他是不会离开的
He wouldn't leave without a reason.
比利·贝克 那个人
And Billy baker, that man,
他会动用一切手段得到他想要的东西
he'll do anything to get what he wants.
我们这里有麻烦了
Hey. We may have an issue here.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表