剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我的医生嘱咐我就要买♥♥这一种
My doctor makes me get this specific type.
如果你想帮我一次的话
Well, I guess if you want to help just this once.
我想帮你
I do.
或许你可以给我点现金
Probably best you give me some cash
我可以自己去买♥♥
And I'll order them myself.
可以啊
Ok.
给你 希望这些钱能够用
Here. I, um, I hope this is enough.
不要把这件事告诉你♥爸♥爸
Don't tell your dad about this.
这个谣言到底是怎么回事呢
So, what's this about a rumor?
奥利维亚告诉你了
Olivia told you.
你为什么不告诉我呢
How come you ain't telling me?
因为这件事并不重要
Because it's not important,
它和这里发生的事比起来无足轻重
Not compared to what's happening here.
这才是真正的问题 而不是贝弗利高中谁最受欢迎
These are real problems, not some beverly high popularity meter.
莱拉 你对我来说很重要
Leila, you're important.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question,
你要答应我 不要多想
And you promise not to take it the wrong way?
好的
Ok.
你觉得我们
Do we...
- 合适吗 - 合适
- Fit? - Fit?
我们生活的世界有天壤之别 斯宾塞
Our worlds are just so culturally different, spencer.
我都不知道我还能不能融入我自己的世界中
I don't even know if I fit into my world anymore.
我担心你会觉得我没法融入你的世界里
I'm just worried you'll think I don't fit into yours.
你不用融入
You don't have to.
宝贝 我们的关系因存在差异才如此特别
Baby, our differences are what makes this so special.
我们互相学习
We learn from each other.
你知道吗 基亚曾经问过我 是什么改变了我
You know, kia asked what changed me.
然后呢
And?
你的生活中出现过很多悲剧
You've faced a lot of tragedy in your life,
但你总能想办法
And you always manage to find a way
保持积极的心态 找机会回报别人
To stay positive, give back to others.
你妈妈去世了
You know, with your mom passing and...
你♥爸♥爸又总不在你身边
And your dad always being gone.
但这些事都没有从根本上改变你
None of that changed you at your core.
你总能在黑暗中寻找到光明
You always manage to find a light in the darkness,
这一点激励了我
And that inspires me.
曾经的我和现在的我
The difference between the person I was
之间的差别 就是你
And who I am now... Is you.
我要出去通宵工作
* yeah, I'll be out all night
告诉我妈妈 让她不要担心
* Tell my mama I'ma be all right
我这么做都是为了赚钱
* Yeah, I do it for the money
为了赚钱
* For the money
我这么做都是为了赚钱
* Yeah, yeah, I do it for the money
你的小伙伴斯宾塞今天让我大吃一惊啊
Your boy spencer surprised me today.
他身上带着街头混混的气场
He look he got a little gangster in him.
他让大家都开口同意了
Got everybody talking.
不 你不用担心斯宾塞的
Nah, you ain't gotta worry about spence.
他并不重要
He ain't important.
然而他确实很重要
Except he is.
斯宾塞把大家带到公园里去
Spence got everybody out to the park.
让大家对我们 对我都产生了某种感觉
Got everybody feeling some type of way about us, about me.
- 所以呢 - 所以
- So? - So...
我终止找到了你的价值
I think I finally figured out your worth.
斯宾塞现在名声大噪
See, spence got the notoriety.
而你呢 你是他的家人
And you, you his homie,
所以对他而言你很重要 对吧
So you important to him, right?
所以对我而言 你就很重要了
So you important to me.
虽然我还没有想出来
I don't know how yet...
但你会很有价值的
But you're gonna be real useful.
你好啊
What's up?
怎么了
What up?
我能进去吗
You gonna let me in?
好的
Ok.
我真是低估你了
I underestimated you.
怎么会呢 我没有拿到签名
How? I ain't get no signatures.
无所谓了 在我心里 你已经拿到了
Don't matter. You got to me.
说真的
Real talk,
我之前早就该好好调查一下泰隆那个混♥蛋♥的
I should've checked tyrone punk ass a long time ago.
现在他已经无法无天了 但我会处理好这件事的
Now he out here outta control, but I'ma fix that.
得了吧 泰隆谁的话都不听
Come on, man. Tyrone don't listen to nobody.
告诉你 你得到了那个公园
I'm telling you. You got your park.
继续做你要做的事情吧 热血青年
Keep doing what you doing, young blood.
也许我俩可以联手 好好整顿一下这里
Maybe together, we can make some real change around here.
对了 你家那个和泰隆一起做事的女孩儿
Yo, your homegirl that's running with tyrone.
- 库柏吗 - 她这是在玩儿火
- Coop? - She playing with fire.
泰隆可不像其它的小鬼们
Tyrone, he ain't like the rest of these cats.
他磕了药之后 他是那种
When he go down smoking, he the type of buster
能把所有人都打倒的家伙
That's gonna take everybody down with him.
记住这一点
Keep it in mind.
完蛋了
messed up.
这个潜伏在泰隆周边的想法太扯淡了
This whole tyrone idea was just crazy.
现在已经太晚了
It's too late now.
如果我现在从泰隆身边逃离的话
If I try to walk away from ty, pssh.
我们也看到肖恩的下场了
We see how that ended for shawn.
不行 这件事我不能擅自罢休
But nah, i--i gotta finish what I started.
但我这次会变聪明点的
But I'ma be smart about it this time.
我向你保证
I can promise you that.
你不要再浪费时间
You gotta stop spinning your wheels
来救我了 斯宾塞
Trying to save me, spence.
我需要你过好你在比弗利山庄的生活
I need you to live your life in beverly hills.
对你的生活全力以赴 伙计
Like, really take your shot, man.
我要保证你的未来是安全的 伙计
I got to know your future is secure, man.
这对我来说很重要
It's so important to me.
让你明白 你并不是一个人也很重要
And it's important to me that you know you ain't alone,
好吗
All right?
这不只是我的想法
I ain't the only one who feels that way.
伙计 今天的事情我感到很抱歉
Hey, man, um, I'm sorry for today.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
威利爷爷只是想从我这儿骗钱而已
Grandpa willie was just using me for money.
你说得 你说得没错
You were, uh... You were right.
他第一次联♥系♥我
First time he hit me up
是在我被美国国家橄榄球联盟选中的那天
Was the day I got drafted into the nfl.
我都没来得及做什么 他就给我打电♥话♥
I barely had a moment to process anything before he called
找我要4万8千美金
And asked me for $48,000.
我都没机会好好庆祝那个消息
Didn't even have a chance to enjoy my moment.
你为什么不对我更严格一些呢
Why don't you push me harder?
这话是什么意思
Where is this coming from?
你真不知道吗
Seriously?
你和一个神童住在同一个屋檐下
You're living in a house with a prodigy.
我知道斯宾塞很擅长橄榄球 好吗 但是
I know spencer's great at football, ok, but...
我又算什么呢
What am i?
你是我儿子
You're my son.
对我而言 我没有像教练一样
And as far as me not pushing you harder
对你严格要求
As your coach...
我爸爸就是这么对我的
That's what my dad did to me,
但你看看我们现在的下场
And look how we turned out.
对我而言 更重要的是
It's more important to me
和我儿子有和睦的关系
To have a relationship with my son.
我们重新找个地方吧
We should go somewhere else.
不用
No.
莱拉 奥利维亚
Leila. Olivia.
我知道你为什么不惜一切代价
I know why you're trying so hard
想要打倒我
To tear me down.
你这么想要王冠的话 尽管拿去吧
You want the crown so damn bad, take it.
去当斯图公♥司♥的总裁吧
Go be stu co president or whatever.
我一点儿都不在乎
It doesn't matter.
我在乎的是生活中那些
What is important are the real friends
真正的朋友们 比如奥利维亚
In my life-- people like olivia,
那些不管发生什么事都会支持我的人
Who stand by me no matter what--
显然你对这种友谊
The kind of friendship you
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表