剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
什么 什 你要去哪里
What? Wh--where you gotta be?
答应过里普利我们去看电影
Promised ripley we'd see a movie.
但我会
Um, but I'll
待会儿见到你们的 是吗
See you guys later? Yeah?
是的 拜
All right. Bye.
里普利
Ripley.
是只有我一个人这么觉得吗 还是他表现得真的比平时古怪点
Is it just me or is he acting weirder than usual?
很古怪
Weird.
斯宾塞 你一起吗
Spencer, you coming?
是的
Yeah.
你知道吗 你们先走吧
You know what? Uh, you guys go ahead
我会带斯宾塞过去的
And, uh, I'll take spencer.
好的 我们走吧
Ok. Uh, let's go.
晚点见 走吧 奥利维亚
See y'all later. Come on, olivia.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
不是的
Not at all.
但是我想知道
But I want to hear about...
什么在困扰着你
What's bothering you.
我很好 真的
I'm fine, really.
不 你不好
No. You're not fine.
我希望你能和我谈谈
And I hope you know you can talk to me.
所有的一切
All this.
我搬去贝弗利
Me moving to beverly.
这是给我一个机会
This is about giving me a shot
让我有所成就 对吧
To make something of myself, right?
这样我就能进入美国职业橄榄球联盟
So I can get into the NFL,
这样我就可以找回属于我的荣耀了
So I can give back to my 'hood.
我只是意识到我不能等那么久
I'm just realizing I can't wait that long.
这是因为库珀吗
Is this about coop?
是因为所有的一切
It's about all of it.
肖恩的谋杀 库珀
Shawn's murder. Coop.
所有这帮家伙
All this gang stuff.
我的弟弟和他的朋友们
My little brother and his friends
如果没有加入他们的话
Can't even play in the park without
甚至不能在公园里玩
Running into gangs.
在我的电♥话♥响之前多久
How long before my phone rings
我要和我爱的人说再见
And I gotta say good-bye to somebody I love?
我要做点什么
I'ma do something about it.
我要为了我的社区做点什么
I'ma get my community to do something about it.
你知道吗 你应该这样做
And you know what? You should.
我们对你充满了信心
We have so much faith in you.
如果有人可以
If there is anyone that can
团结一个社区来支持他的话
Rally a community behind them,
那就只有你了
It's you.
谢谢
Thanks.
因为我有个主意
Because I got an idea.
trailblaze with a blazer and a fitted
I'm like russell with my hustle
But I wasn't born a simmons
Wasn't born a coward, I throw power, roger clemens...
我不知道 那会 那会很烦人的
I don't know. It'll be, like, really annoying.
不 该死的 我应该表现得像
No, dang, I should be acting like
我们在听着之类的
We be listening or something.
哦 斯内普 怎么了 大家伙
Oh, Snape. What up, big dawg?
进展的怎么样
How's it going?
如果你是在找库珀的话
Uh, if you're looking for coop,
给你自己少找点麻烦吧
Save yourself the trouble.
她今天没有露面
She didn't show up again today.
是的 伙计 钱伯斯小姐的
Yeah, man, miss chambers gonna
化学肯定会考砸了的 这是肯定的
Fail her ass in chemistry, that's for sure.
该死的 她多少天没来了
Damn. How much days she miss?
这周第31次了
31 This week.
至少当她和肖恩在一起的时候
At least when she was rolling with shawn,
她还是专注于毕业的
She was still focusing on graduating.
现在她和泰隆还有他们那一帮在一起
Now she's rolling with tyrone and them,
所以 谁知道呢
So who the hell knows?
我很担心她
I'm worried about her, man.
我也是
Yeah, I know. Me, too.
跟库普好好地哈
Hey, hang in there with coop, all right?
- 没问题 - 好的
- No doubt. - Ok.
- 听着 - 好的兄弟
- Look. - All right, buddy.
等下
Ok, hold up.
我以为斯宾塞和琪雅
I thought spencer and kia
自从分手了
Ain't really been on speaking terms
就没好好说话过
Since they broke up.
确实
They ain't.
嘿
Hey.
哇 斯宾塞·詹姆斯
Wow! Spencer james!
他们这么快就把你从比弗利山队开除了吗
What, they kick you out of beverly already?
你也好啊
It's nice to see you, too.
我可没说
I didn't say all that.
好吧
Wow. Ok.
就想作死啊
Not gonna make this easy, huh?
你还挺聪明
Mmm. And he's still smart.
真的吗
Damn. It's like that?
是的
Yeah. It is.
说真的琪雅
Hey, kia, come on, seriously.
我需要你的帮助还有你叔叔的帮助
I need your help and your uncle flip's.
听着 我要重整旗鼓
Look, I'm planning a rally, all right?
我想从帮派那里夺回公园
I want to take back the parks from the gangs.
你想要反击
You want to plan a rally?
是的
Yeah.
我得去上班了
I gotta get to work.
回见
But I'll meet you after.
看到没
Willie: see? There you go.
你只要带球
Whenever you're on the move,
你总是踢开后脚
You're always firing off your back foot.
看到没 又是这样
See? See? There you go.
你又来了 全是胳膊再发力
You did it again. All arm.
但是我触地得分了啊
Ok, yeah, but I threw a touchdown.
那是因为对手弱
Against a weak team.
你要是跟霍桑打比赛这样
When you did that against hawthorne,
他们会把你打得屁滚尿流
They picked you off.
你看比赛录像了吗
You watched that game tape?
查茨沃思也看了
Yeah. Chatsworth, too.
浪费我时间
Waste of my time.
你再犯同样的错误
You keep making the same mistake.
你也对我爸爸这么严厉吗
Were you this hard on my dad?
那得看你问的是谁
Depends who you ask.
当我意识到你♥爸♥爸
When I realized your dad
有称为很厉害的球员的潜力
Had a chance to be great,
我对他很严格好成为伟大球员
I pushed him to be great.
童年很温馨啊
That sounds like a fun childhood.
想要进国家联盟就必须做出牺牲
Gotta sacrifice to make the nfl.
他也没抱怨啊
I don't hear him complaining.
好了 你应该
Ok, yeah, you should
多过来啊
Come over more often, then.
你放学过来他
What does he think of you coming
怎么想
Over here after school?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
听着
Listen, um...
我问你
Can I ask you a question?
你想要答案吗
Only if you want the answer.
你觉得我有机会成为伟大的球员吗
Do you think I have a chance to be great?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
这见面地方很别致啊
Interesting place to meet.
你想吃枪子吗
You trying to get shot? Ha!
我还记得我在玩木头人游戏的时候
Spencer: hey, I remember I used to kick your butt
血虐你
In freeze tag over here.
纠正一下 是我
Correction. I used to kick
血虐你
Your butt in freeze tag.
没人追的上我
Couldn't nobody catch me. Ha ha!
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表