剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
What you got next?
你会对你的招数感到后悔的
You're gonna regret that move.
我们都知道谁杀了肖恩
So, we all know who popped shawn
而且没人去处理这件事吗
And ain't nobody taking care of business?
库珀 你放松点
Yo, coop, you gotta ease up.
肖恩不应该落得这个待遇
Nah, man, shawn deserve way better.
我们应当为了雷所做的事惩治一下他
Look, we gonna take care of ray for what he did.
目前我们得保持低调
Right now we gotta lay low.
然后做什么 打游戏吗
And do what? Play video games?
我就喜欢你这一面 库珀
Ok. I like this side of you, coop.
我还以为你没这骨气
I didn't think you had it in you.
库珀
coop.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯
Spencer james.
好久不见
It's been a minute.
我不是来这和你再续前缘的
I ain't here for no reunion.
你是不是忘了自己在哪
Is you forgetting where you at?
斯宾塞 别这样 伙计
Spencer, come on, dude.
你有什么计划 库珀
So, what's the big plan here, coop?
- 计划 - 我知道你
- Plan? - I know you getting somebody back
要为肖恩身上发生的事报仇 这是怎么回事
For what happened to shawn, so, what's up?
我告诉过你 我不需要保姆
I told you. I don't need no baby-sitter.
不 听你这架势你确实需要
No. It sounds like maybe you do.
- 你为什么要这么做 - 因为肖恩挺了我
- Why you got to do this? - Because shawn had my back
- 现在我也得挺他 - 肖恩已经不在了 对吧
- And now I got his. - Shawn's gone, all right?
他再也不需要别人来挺他了
He don't need nobody having his back, not no more.
你为什么就不能别管闲事
Why can't you stay out of this?
我告诉过你 我哪也不去
I told you. I ain't going nowhere.
除非你看着我的眼睛
I'mma stay right here until you look me in my eye
向我保证你不会做蠢事我就在这不走了
And promise me you ain't gonna do nothing stupid.
我不会再犯同样错误
I won't make the same mistake twice.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我说的就是肖恩 傻瓜
I'm talking about shawn, fool.
你来这做什么 斯宾塞
what you doing here, spence?
我听说了你兄弟的事
I heard about your brother.
我猜是轮到他了
I guess it was just his time.
对布兰登的事我很遗憾 肖恩
I'm sorry about brandon, shawn.
我会处理好的
I'mma take care of it.
你什么意思
What you mean?
哟 肖恩 我们走
yo, shawn. Let's go.
怎么回事 斯宾塞 已经很久了
What up, spence? It's been a minute.
你今天要不要和我们一起去
You running with us today or what?
才不 斯宾塞有更好的地方要去
Nah. Spencer always got somewhere better to be.
别这么做 肖恩
You ain't gotta do this, shawn.
回头见 斯宾塞
See you around, spence.
准备好了
ready?
在他的兄弟死的时候
he wanted payback just like this
他也想要复仇
When his brother died,
我试着劝说他
And I tried to talk to him,
但是我做得还不够
But I didn't do enough.
我一直在想 我当时本来有机会
I keep thinking maybe I could've stopped him
劝他不要走上这条路
From going down this path,
但是我绝对不会让你
But I'm damn sure gonna stop you
重蹈覆辙
From going down this path, all right?
我说到做到
Believe that.
你不适合这种生活 库珀
You're not built for this life, coop,
而且这不代表你软弱
And that don't mean you weak, all right?
这意味着你很坚强
It means you strong.
赢了 想要再来一把吗
Game. Want to go again?
原来你一直藏在这里
So, this is where you've been hiding out.
我没有躲
I'm not hiding.
你现在就混在台球桌上了是吗 是这样吗
You a pool hustler now? Is that the plan?
也许吧
Maybe.
你台球打的还不够好
You're not good enough at pool.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要知道我打橄榄球是很好的
You know, I was good enough at football.
但那条路没走通
That didn't work out.
所以你是在自怨自艾
Oh, this is a pity party.
你想让我怎么做 莱拉
What do you want me to do, leila?
去上课
Go to class.
为什么 那有什么意义
Why? What's the point?
你是说除了受教育之外吗
Um, other than an education?
我们来看看
Let's see.
没人想要我回去
Nobody wants me to come back.
才不是这样
That's not true.
听着 我知道你现在很受伤
Look, I know you're hurting right now,
觉得你失去了一切
And it feels like you've lost everything
孤身一人 但是我向你保证
And you're all alone, but I promise you,
总是有回头路的
There is always a way back.
你得行动*
* you gotta go
马上行动*
* Gotta right now
马上行动*
* Gotta go now
你得行动*
* You gotta go
嘿
Hey.
你♥爸♥爸让我进来的
Your dad let me in.
好
Oh, cool.
我给你带了个充电器
Brought you a phone charger
因为我一整天都给你打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
Because I've called and texted you all day
你都没有回
And you haven't responded.
我想你的手♥机♥一定没电了
So, I assumed your phone must've died.
不好意思
I know. I'm sorry.
只是
Ok? It's just
药检结果明天就出来了
The drug test results come out tomorrow
我的人生基本就此终结了
And that'll pretty much be the end of my life.
那有点夸张了
Well, that's a little dramatic.
我会错过季后赛
I missed the playoffs.
哦 不 别是季后赛
Oh, no. Not the playoffs.
好吧
Ok.
那真的就是
Would that really be the worst thing
世界末日了吗
In the world?
那只意味着我们能有更多时间呆在一起了
It just means we get to spend more time together.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you wanted?
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
蕾普利 你是不是告诉
Ripley, did you tell someone
别人我们一起吸大♥麻♥了
That we smoked weed together?
当然没有
Of course not.
那马里布队的教练是怎么发现的
Ok, how'd the malibu coach find out then?
你为什么觉得他知道了
What makes you think he knew?
他对整队
He filed a protest.
发起了抗♥议♥
For the entire team.
你不觉得如果他知道是你
Don't you think if he knew it was you,
他就直接上报你了
He would've just reported you?
我真不喜欢你现在这个样子
I don't like you right now.
- 蕾普利 回来 - 我不会你电♥话♥的时候
- Ripley, get - and when I don't answer your phone calls,
你就当我手♥机♥没电了吧
You can just assume my phone died.
鲁斯女士
Hey, miss ruth.
嘿 塔米娅
hey, tamia.
我过来拿几样玛雅的东西
I came by to get some of maya's things.
泰伦提出来要帮我搬
Tyrone offered to help me carry them.
你知道这里的东西都是你的了
You know everything here is yours now.
你可以把游戏机拿走
You could take the video games.
玛雅又不玩那些东西
Maya ain't playing those.
肖恩在游戏机上浪费了太多时间
Shawn wasted too much time on games.
如果你想要就给你了
You can have them if you want them.
不 你说的对
Nah, you're right.
电子游戏是浪费时间
Video games are a waste of time.
- 明天见 - 好
- see you tomorrow? - yeah.
我会到场
I'll be there.
好的
ok.
鲁斯女士 我去外面找你
Miss ruth, I'll catch you outside.
好
All right.
我一直在考虑
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表