剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
Mom, I'm not using or anything.
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
期中真的要搞死我了
Midterms are kicking my ass.
我确信你能应付的很好
I'm sure you're doing fine,
我很期待你的论文当中
And I'm excited to hear more
对于你最大的影响力
About your essay assignment
是怎么写的
On your greatest influence.
- 妈妈 - 我知道 不会是我
- Mom- i know it's not me.
奥利维亚 怎么会是呢
Olivia, why should it be?
当关键时刻来临时
I didn't pay attention
我没有好好关心你
When it mattered the most,
我也在努力改变现状
But I'm trying to change that,
所以我会继续烦你
So I'm gonna keep bugging you
因为我想让我们之间的关系变好
Because I want to make things right between us.
兄弟 放松 我确定你会上场的
dude, relax. I'm sure you'll play.
没错 但是这不重要 丽芙 好吗
Yeah. That's not the point, livs, ok?
我应该着手开始了 这是我赚来的机会
I should be starting. I earned it.
如果爸爸要一直让我坐冷板凳
If dad was gonna bench me all along,
那他为什么帮我
Why did he help me out?
帮你做什么
Help you with what?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
乔丹
Jordan...
还记得我们的新的贝克家庭协议吗
Remember our new baker family pact?
我们来这是相互支持彼此的
We're all here to support each other.
好了 到底发生什么了
Ok. What's up?
药物测试的时候
Let's just say I didn't exactly get lucky
我不太走运
With the drug test.
你没通过吗 爸爸帮你过的吗
You didn't do it? Dad helped you pass?
别走漏风声 好吗
Don't say anything, ok?
他现在还是像对小孩一样对我
He's still treating me like a kid,
觉得我不能照顾自己
Thinks I can't take care of myself.
或者他只是在保护你
Or he's just protecting you.
这才是关键 丽芙
That's the thing, liv.
我不再需要他保护我了
I don't need him to protect me anymore.
那也许你应该亲口告诉他
Then maybe you should tell him that.
干得好 你们两个
Good work, you two.
好的 周末愉快 各位
All right. Have a good weekend, everybody.
干得漂亮 莱拉
Wonderful work, leila.
你母亲给了你这样一个天赋 你应该多用用
Your mother gave you a gift. You should use it.
斯班赛 你有要给我的吗
Spencer, you got something for me?
有的 先生
Ye, sir.
我期待能读读
I look forward to reading it.
做的不错 杰西卡
Good job, jessica.
嘿 莱拉
hey, leila...
嘿 听着
Oh, hey, um, listen,
关于昨晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
当我看你在读笔记的时候
When I saw you reading the notebook,
我害怕了 因为
I got scared because--
那是你的一面之词
Those are your words.
维加先生是对的
Mr. Vega was right.
你母亲给了你个天赋
Your mom gave you a gift,
她想让你独自前行
And she'd want you to keep going on without her.
我知道你认为我不能承受
I know you don't think I can handle the pressure
季后赛的压力 对吗
Of a playoff game, ok?
乔丹
Whoa. Jordan--
让我说完
Let me finish.
你一直把我藏于真♥相♥后面
You always shield me from the truth
因为你认为我承受不住
Because you don't think I can take it.
我不需要你再保护我了 好吗
I don't need you to protect me anymore, ok?
我只是需要你像对待一个男人一样对待我
I just need you to treat me like a man.
你说得对
Uh, you're right.
我不知道你准没准备好
I don't know if you're ready.
我需要亲眼看见
I need to see it.
准备好 蓝色八号♥
down! Set! Blue 8! Blue 8!
詹姆斯假装手递手传球并切换到中间位置
James fakes the handoff and goes up the middle.
他拿到球 无人防守
He gets a block, and he's loose.
干得好 加油 往前上
Good. There we go. There we go...
他在35码 30码 25码
He's at the 35, the 30, the 25.
他要一直跑下去
He's gonna go all the way.
触地得分 斯班赛·詹姆斯
Touchdown, spencer james,
40码的冲刺 精彩得分
With an amazing, 40-yard dash for the score.
现在是时候背水一战了 伙计们
now is the time to dig in, y'all.
别忘了在这什么是最重要的
Do not forget what is at stake here,
你们一整年的训练为的什么
What you've been working all year for,
你们这一年的汗水为的什么
What you've been sweating all year for.
现在到了这样的时候
It all comes down to this...
好了好了 拿下比赛
all right. Bring it in.
加油 开始吧 拿下比赛 击垮对手
all right. Here we go. Let's break it down. Let's break it down.
- 干掉他们 - 加油 小伙子们
- Win! - Let's go, boys!
击垮他们 孩子们 干得漂亮
Go get them, boys. Nice job.
斯班赛 斯班赛
Spence. Spence. Hey.
那哥们是谁
Who's that guy?
那是我父亲
That's my dad.
蓝色八号♥
blue 8!
蓝色八号♥ 准备 开始
Blue 8! Set! Go!
米切尔在后场
mitchell absolutely crushing james
冲撞了詹姆斯
In the backfield.
洛根继续把贝弗利逼入绝境
And logan continues to push beverly to the brink.
现在只剩1分38秒了
With 1:38 left on the clock,
老鹰队必须做点什么 否则他们的赛季就结束了
The eagles have to do something or their season will be over.
8号♥ 准备
blue 8! Set!
哦 这是一个失误的扔球
oh, it's a muffed snap,
但亚当斯已经准备好了
But adams is there to jump on it.
詹姆斯突然看起来乱了方寸
James now suddenly looking completely out of sync.
斯宾塞今天到底怎么了
What the hell is going on with spencer today?
- 他爸爸来了 - 什么?
- His dad's here. - What?
- 爸爸 爸爸 - 是吗?
- Dad. Dad! - Yeah?
嘿 我们要赢一场比赛
Hey, we got a game to win.
- 是的 - 斯宾塞脑子乱了
- Yeah. - Spencer's out of it, ok?
让我上 我能做到
Put me in. I can do this.
好吧 去上场吧
All right. Get out there.
继续 让他们落败而归
Go on. Take 'em home.
还有年轻的贝克进入了比赛
and young baker coming into the game
是今晚的第一次
For the first time tonight.
有什么事吗 你们想我吗 好吧 让我们开始
What's up? You boys miss me? All right. Let's do this.
左枪托队形 93拖动到101 准备好了吗
Gun tray, left, 93 drag on 101. Ready?
开始
break!
斯宾塞 我需要你 好吗
Hey, spence, I need you, ok?
你♥爸♥已经影响你够多了
Your dad's taken enough from you.
别让他搅得你这场比赛也打不好了
Don't let him take this game, too.
白色65号♥ 准备
White 65! Set!
年轻的贝克在后方
young baker drops back.
他把亚当斯带到了交叉点
And he's got adams in the crossing.
还有米切尔的致命一击
Oh, and mitchell with a crushing blow.
德鲁·米切尔继续他下半场的统治
Drew mitchell continues his second-half domination,
贝弗利时间到了
And beverly with a timeout.
倒下了四位
fourth down and 12
离12分只剩46秒的时间了
With just 46 seconds left on the clock.
如果贝克找不到移♥动♥球的方法
If baker can't find a way to move the ball here,
贝弗利的赛季就结束了
Beverly's season is over.
贝克拿到了
Baker getting the snap.
没有成功
And he lets it rip...
游戏结束了 贝克
game over, baker.
亚当斯接了个好球
and adams with a great catch,
越界 停止计时
Getting out of bounds, stopping the clock.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
先下5码线上10码
First down and 10 on the 45 yard line.
贝克知道他会因此受到沉重打击
Baker knew he was going to get clobbered on that,
但他站在那里 像个男子汉一样接受了惩罚
But he stood in there and took the punishment like a man.
人群变得疯狂……*
* and the crowd goes wild...
比赛还剩33秒
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表