剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
No, 57 yards. We can't make that.
斯宾塞 迂回
Spence. River run.
英格伍德
Inglewood?
这里 教练 让我看看
Here, coach. Let me see...
你能抓到的 对吗
You can catch, right?
让我们放手做吧 看好了
Let's do it. Watch this.
就是这样 伙计们
And here we go, folks.
剩下8秒决定谁能赢得分区冠军
8 seconds left to determine who wins the division.
没有超时 一切都取决于这场比赛了
No time-outs remaining. It all comes down to this play.
贝克用迅雷之势
Baker with the snap,
把球传给斯宾塞·詹姆斯
laterals the ball to Spencer James.
这是个传给乔丹·贝克的边线传球
It's a pass to Jordan baker down the sideline!
他 抓到球了
He... makes the catch!
降落 乔丹·贝克
Touchdown... Jordan baker!
贝佛利赢得了比赛
Beverly wins the game!
贝弗利老鹰队
The Beverly eagles
以戏剧性的胜利卷土重来
with a dramatic comeback victory,
拿到了分区冠军
clinching the division.
- 你是个超级巨星 - 谢谢 老爸
- You're a superstar. - Thanks, dad.
我如此为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
- 你听到我说的了吗 - 是的 爸爸
- Do you hear me? - Yes, sir.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
好的
All right.
做得好 比赛的真棒
Good job. Good game.
最棒的一击
Nice catch.
如果我不注意的话 你就会在季后赛
If I don't watch out, you're gonna take my spot
取代我的位置
in the playoffs.
晚点见
See you later.
这把戏是从哪儿学来的
Where'd that trick play come from?
克伦肖的剧本上
Crenshaw's playbook.
我们应该加上它
We should add it to ours.
好主意 兄弟
Good idea, man.
你知道 自从有人把我们的剧本给了马里布后
You know, we're gonna have to come up with
给了马里布后
a whole new playbook,
我们得想个办法做个全新的剧本
since someone gave Malibu ours.
是啊 我真不敢相信那竟然发生了
Yeah, I can't believe that happened.
别这样 兄弟 是你做的
Come on, man. It was you.
是吗 我 我看到你给德尔加多
Ok? I... I saw the look
做的表情了 好吗
you threw delgado, ok?
你怎么跟我说我们不可能赢
How you told me there's no way that we could win?
他们知道我们的一举一动 伙计
They read every single move we made, man.
你想让我解释这一切吗
Will you just let me explain this?
- 解释什么 - 我犯了个错 乔丹 好吗
- Explain what? - I made a mistake, Jordan, ok?
我的生活分崩离析
My life was falling apart,
在这个脆弱的时刻
and in a moment of weakness...
在另一个脆弱的时刻
Another moment of weakness.
打算找多少次借口
H... how many times are you gonna use
来给你自己擦屁♥股♥
that sorry-ass excuse to cover yourself, huh?
你在季后赛的位置呢
And your spot in the playoffs?
已经没了
It's gone.
一旦我告诉我爸爸你的所作所为后 你就会被从这个队伍里踢出去
As soon as I tell my dad what you did, you're off this team.
你现在是认真的吗
You serious right now?
你刚刚赢了一场比赛
Over one game that you just won?
我以为你说的只是足球 伙计
I thought you said it was just football, man.
你知道什么 不 不仅仅是对我
You know what? No. Not to me.
如果你和我们一起在那片土地上
And if you would've been there on that field with us,
你会有这种感觉的
you would've felt that.
贝克一家正要离开
The bakers were just leaving,
他们让我进来了
and they let me in.
但是如果 如果你想一个人待着 我可以
But if... if you want to be alone, I can...
不 我很好 进来吧
No, it's all good. Come in.
你在听谁的歌♥呢
Who were you listening to?
没谁的 我 有时候我得戴上耳机
Nothing. I, uh... I got to put those on sometimes
来挡住噪音
to block out the noise.
我听说了发生的事情 我很抱歉
I heard what happened. I'm so sorry.
你和他关系很好吗
Were you close with him?
我们以前是
Yeah, we used to be.
我们各走各的路 事实也的确如此
We took our own paths, and it was
我们之间很复杂
a complicated friendship.
他选择了能让他变得更好的路
He was taking steps to better himself.
你知道的 他有一个女儿
You know, he had a daughter.
我甚至不知道他们会怎么告诉她
I don't even know how they told her.
你怎么知道并不重要
It doesn't matter how you find out.
这是一个…一个很模糊的概念 很不真实
It's all a... a blur that doesn't seem real.
我不记得我爸是怎么
I don't remember how my dad told me
跟我说我妈的 我只记得
about my mom. I just remember...
时间仍然静止
Time standing still.
就像现在一样吗
Kind of like right now?
就像刚发生的一样
So, that just happened.
- 听着 莱拉 - 没关系的
- Look, Leila... - It's ok.
什么没关系
What's ok?
我知道刚刚发生了什么
I understand what that was.
什么
What was it?
你挡住了那些噪音
You blocking out the noise.
听着 我知道你经历了很多
Look, I know you've been through a lot
在过去的几个小时里 并且我
these past few hours, and I
不想让这影响我们的友情
don't want this to affect our friendship.
我想
I do.
所以你不想继续做朋友了吗
So, you don't want to be friends?
不想 我想做的不仅仅是朋友
No, I want to be more than friends.
- 但是你说 - 听着 我知道我说了什么
- But you said... - Look, I know what I said.
真的 那不是我感觉到的
All right? That ain't how I feel.
我不想一直把我的
I don't want to keep pushing away
感觉推开了
how I feel no more.
生命太短暂了
Life's too short for that.
那取决于你
It's up to you.
你想做朋友吗
You want to be friends?
不想
No.
我知道这很难 但是
Hey, I know it's hard, but, uh...
我很高兴你现在摆脱了这一切
I'm just glad that you're out of all this now.
这并没有结束
It ain't over.
我们挺你
We got you.
你最好去和你妈妈呆一阵
Probably best you go stay with your mother for a while.
如果你不在队里 你在这里也没用
No use you being here if you're off the team.
你知道她不想要我的
You know that she doesn't want me.
那是你需要弄清楚的
That's for you to figure out.
教练
Coach...
更衣室 现在
Locker room. Now.
怎么了 伙计们
What's up, fellas?
发生了什么
What's going on?
马上就知道了
About to find out.
好了 伙计们
All right. Fellas, I'm, uh,
我会简短地说清楚这个事情
gonna keep this short and sweet.
很明显 体育委员会
Uh, apparently, the sports committee
收到一个匿名的消息说我们中的一个运动员
received an anonymous tip that one of our players, uh,
违反了兴♥奋♥剂♥规定 所以
violated the drug policy, so,
恐怕你们今天都要去做药检了
I'm afraid y'all are gonna have to get drug-tested today.
- 什么 - 别这样
- What? - Come on.
我知道 我知道这很痛苦
I know. I know it's a pain.
我相信你们没有什么可担心的
I'm sure y'all don't have anything to worry about.
让我们排好队 把这事完成 好吗
Let's just line up, get this thing over with, all right?
来吧 走
Come on. Go.
我们走 我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
所以
So...
如果队员测试呈阳性会发生什么
What happens if a player tests positive?
他们会因为季后赛而被禁赛
Oh, they get suspended for the playoffs. Yeah.
爸爸
Dad...
我要完了
I'm gonna fail.
昨晚的表现真棒
Hell of a performance last night.
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我以前是你♥爸♥爸的教练
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表