剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
第四节正打得火热
it's deep in the fourth quarter,
赛季揭幕战 南克伦肖和斯道森
First game of the season, and south crenshaw and slauson
比分不差上下
Are tied.
斯道森的第三次进攻 10米对阵争球线来到了40码线
Third down and 10 on the crenshaw 40-yard line.
斯宾塞-詹姆斯接得好
Unbelievable catch by spencer james!
赌二十块钱他抛硬币输了
20 bucks he calls that niner.
嘿伙计们 拿下这一场
Hey, y'all, let's get this dub, baby, let's get this dub.
右侧抢球 9点钟传球 喊一声就传
Gun right, trips niner, on 1, on 1.
伙计 他们的防守队员一直在那里蹲守
Man, their safeties have been sitting on that all night, bro.
教练说的 斯宾塞
Coach called it, spencer.
教练错了
And coach is wrong.
好了听着 他们要闪电突击战了
A'ight, look, them boys about to blitz.
听我号♥令 我给信♥号♥♥了
Look to me, a'ight? If i give the signal,
把球给我 要快
Just give me the ball, fast.
你要是不能得分 我们就完了
You don't score, we dead.
端线见
Man, i'll see you boys in the end zone.
开始
All: break!
球来到45码位置 已经远离可以直接踢球得分的范围
Announcer: with the ball on the 45 and out of field-goal range,
他们必须得下这一分
The chargers have to score on this drive.
上
Quarterback: hey, yo, 56 is mike! 56 is mike!
注意边线的人 掩护他
Watch that man off the edge! Cover 2, just dig, dig, cover 2!
看着点
Yo, kill, kill, kill! Check razor! Check razor!
夹击他
Check razor! Kill it! Check razor!
看来他们要用并列争球来改变局势
Announcer: looks like they're changing the play at the line of scrimmage.
安全
Quarterback: check!
快跑
Hike! Hike!
Man: * damn, i'm the man with the ... In his hand
他回跑 是一记长传
Announcer: he rolls back. It's a deep pass.
Man: * and damn, i'm the man with the ... In his hand
斯宾塞接到了球
Caught by spencer james!
10码 5码
He's at the 10, the 5!
触底得分
Touchdown!
前进者赢得胜利
Chargers win!
斯宾塞·詹姆斯
Man: spencer james?
我的错 不是故意吓到你的
My bad. Didn't mean to, uh, startle you.
天啊 前一分钟
Geez. It's, like, one minute
你还在得分 紧接着
You're scoring, then the next...
我们这儿常有的
Another day in the neighborhood.
嗯
Yeah.
比利·贝克
Billy baker,
贝弗利高中代表队教练
Varsity coach, beverly high.
贝弗利山吗 - 是的先生
Beverly hills, huh? Yes, sir.
我直说了 斯宾塞 你看上你了
I'll cut to the chase, spencer. I've had my eye on you.
双手强壮 你比赛打得好 个人码数也足够
You got strong hands, you match up well against single coverage.
看了你上个赛季打费尔法克斯队连拿4个触底得分的录像
Saw that film on you with the 4 touchdowns against fairfax last season, yeah.
来我们队吧
Yeah, i need you to come play for me.
- 来你们队 - 是的
Play for you? Play for me.
但是你不能招募人啊
But you can't recruit.
很抱歉 但规矩是规矩 赛季已经开始了
I mean, i'm sorry. Those are the rules. Season's started.
我要是换队伍了就会被禁赛三个月
I switch teams, i'm benched 3 months. No.
跟我就不会 我可以绕过这规矩
Not with me. I can get around that.
你最终是要打职业 对吧
Now, i'm assuming you want to play pro eventually.
- 对吧 - 嗯
Am i right? Yes, sir.
我能帮上忙
Yeah, well, i can help out with that.
要知道 南克伦肖虽然很强
You know, south crenshaw, you got a strong team,
贝弗利山队有几个赛季打得也不好
And beverly hills, we've had a couple of rough seasons,
但是今年就会有转机
But i'm gonna turn that around this year.
再说了我们可以给你你队伍给不了你的东西
Plus, we can offer you something that crenshaw can't.
是吗
Is that right?
教育更好 学校更安全
A better education at a safer school.
我能够把你从贫民窟里弄出来
I can get you a way out, man.
我在国家橄榄球联盟效力过
Look, i played in the nfl, all right,
打了几年膝盖不行了
For a couple years till i busted my knee,
但是人脉我还有
But i still have all those contacts.
我可以圆了你的职业梦
I can make all your nfl dreams a reality.
但是从我这个角度看 从我的经历看
But take it from me, man, from experience,
所有的球员再受伤一次就要研究退役计划了
Every player out there is just one injury away from needing a back-up plan.
听着 你的好意我心领了
Look, i appreciate the offer, coach, but, uh...
我不需要后备计划
I don't need a back-up.
我就属于这里
This is where i belong.
好吧
All right.
- 晚安 - 好的先生 注意安全
You have a good night. Yes, sir. Be safe.
斯宾塞 - 咋啦
Yo, spence. Hey, what's up?
Nipsey hussle: * all my life, been grinding all my life
stacked fights, hustle pay the price
want a slice? Got to roll the dice
that's why, all my life
i've been grinding all my life
yeah
她就像个牛逼赏金猎人
And she's like this bad-ass space bounty hunter,
又像个蜘蛛人
But she's also like a spider person,
有八只腿 好几只眼睛
So she has 8 legs and a whole bunch of eyes
她好性感
And she's totally hot.
我们在说什么
Wait, what are we talking about?
长篇小说你听没听我说话啊
"saga," mom. Are you even listening?
世界上只有两种人
There's only two kind of people in this world--
读小说和不读小说的人
People who read "saga" and people who don't.
你得读啊
You don't want to be the latter.
我会记得的 迪伦
Mom: i'll keep that in mind, dillon.
看看谁要起床了
Well, look who decided to get up.
我起来了 又没热水了
I'm definitely up now. No hot water again?
煤气欠费了
Just behind on the gas bill, that's all.
没事 这周我就来钱了
It's fine. I get paid this week.
再说了 冷
Besides, a cold...
是不是洗个冷水澡
Boys: a cold shower now and then
对灵魂有好处
Is good for the soul.
耍聪明
Heh. Smart asses.
贝弗利山队啊
Girl: beverly hills, though?
难以置信
Crazy, huh?
你跟你妈说了吗
Yeah, man. You told your mom?
她啥样你不知道啊
Nah. You know how she gets.
我跟你说 那个女人可不跟你闹
I'm telling you, that woman don't play, man.
格蕾丝要是知道你有这样的机遇
If grace finds out you got a shot like this,
半夜等着吃蛋黄酱三明治吧
You'd be eating mayonnaise sandwiches by the end of the night.
白人 怎么都喜欢吃蛋黄酱
Man, what is it with white people and mayonnaise?
我不知道
I don't know.
我去 身材真美
Damn, shassy, that booty looking juicy.
怎么了
What?
那个女的是肖恩的人
Coop, those girls roll with shawn.
你真的想那样吗
You really want to play like that?
听着 那个彩笔黑帮的
Listen, that weak-ass, wannabe gangbanger
动不了我
Can't touch me.
再说了 还有你呢嘛
Plus, i got you for back-up anyway.
别那样碰我
Don't touch me like that.
你能怎样
Why? What you gonna do? What? What?
6 chains on this chest of mine
6 chicks on my chesterfield
drop text say she loves the boy
guess i got that sex appeal
volume, billion decibels
hear me coming two blocks away
i be thuggin' till the day i die
my current mood's 2pac today
你怎么跟我女人说话的
How you talking to my girl, coop?
那不是你的女人 肖恩 - 就是我的女人
That's not your girl, shawn. It is my girl.
你跟她在一起的时候才是你的女人
She only yours when you with her.
她现在就是我的 - 你过来啊
She mine right now. What you want to do, man?
哎呀我去 我还不信邪了我
I'll show you right now what i'm about to do.
那你来啊 你过来啊
Well, show it. What's up?
- 嘿 - 你过来啊
Spencer: hey. Hey! Coop: what's up?
你过来啊
Shawn: what's up? Hey!
- 你过来啊 - 现在还打女人了啊 肖恩
What's up? You beat up on females now, shawn?
她就是个假小子
Female, my ass. She-man, more like it.
你想咋的小老弟
What's up, homie?
我可以解释
I can explain.
你没必要解释
You don't have to.
贝克教练已经解释了
Coach baker already explained everything.
你还好吗 斯宾塞
How you doing, spencer?
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表