剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
就得熟悉进攻的所有战略
offensive playbook down by tomorrow night.
知道吗
do you got me?
知道
got you.
好的 有我呢 教练
all right. i got you, coach.
行了 你去吧 去吧
all right, get out of here. get out of here.
先别走呢
uh-uh, not so fast.
我们要谈谈
we need to talk.
坐下
sit down.
请你告诉我
please, please tell me
转队许可跟你没关系
that you weren’t behind this contested permit mess.
我的天
come on, man.
你拥有这一切
with all that you have,
为什么要去伤害一个不如你的人呢
why would you try to hurt someone with less?
亲爱的 我觉得他的初衷不是这样
honey, i’m sure that’s not what he was trying to do.
好
ok.
那是什么啊
well? what is it, then?
我不知道
i don’t know.
我只是 在场上的时候
i just-- yeah, i was out on that field.
得了分 感觉拥有了全世界
just scored, feeling on top of the world.
感觉 我终于让你骄傲了
feel--feeling like... like i’d finally made you proud.
结果呢 你站在那里
turned around, and there you were,
拍着他的背 一直称赞他
patting his back, calling him "son,"
我就是有点不开心了
and...i just reacted.
如果你那么觉得 你可以跟我说啊 为什么不跟我说呢
well, if you felt that way, you should have came to me. why didn’t you come to me?
我怎么说 你都没跟我们商量 就让他搬进来了
really? because you moved him into this house without even asking any of us.
根本都没问我们
without ask--
可能是这样吧
that may be the case,
那我也对你很失望 乔丹
but i’m still disappointed in you, jordan.
- 你什么时候不失望了 - 乔丹
- what’s new, dad? - jordan.
没事的 你们都知道 我没事的 反正我一直都让他失望的
no, no. you know, it’s fine. i’m always disappointing him, right?
不是这样的 你知道的
wait. that is not true. it is and you know it.
你说什么 对啊
what is it you said? heh! oh, that’s right.
这个队伍里 都没有人有斯班赛一半的能力
"there’s no one on this team with even half spencer’s potential," right?
嘿
hey.
乔丹
jordan.
乔丹
jordan!
这谈话不错啊
well, that went great.
这是跟橄榄球有关吗
this isn’t--this-- is all this about football?
爸爸
dad!
你还看不明白怎么回事吗
do you really not see what’s happening?
你儿子迫不及待的想要得到你的认可
you have a son who is desperate for your approval.
不然你觉得为什么他要打橄榄球啊
why do you think he even picked up a football?
而且你也有一个刚刚戒毒的女儿
and you also have a daughter
而你唯一在乎的人
just out of rehab, and the one person you’re focused on,
唯一想帮助的人只有斯班赛
the one person you’re trying to save is spencer.
宝贝 别
baby girl-- no, look,
我很开心你这么在乎斯班赛
i am so happy that you care about spencer.
这是正确的事情 但是这个家里
it’s the right thing to do, but there are
也有其他人需要你啊 爸爸
other people in this house that need you, too, dad.
- 晚安了 - 晚安
good night. ’night.
今天不是周末 妈妈肯定又不开心了
it’s a weeknight. mom’s not gonna be happy.
我搞定妈妈 我得研究一下这个战略
yeah, i’ll handle mom. i got to learn this playbook.
你去漫画书店了吗
you went to the comic book store?
你朋友肖恩给我的 他不错啊
your friend shawn hooked me up. you know, he seems cool.
看着我
look at me.
他不是我朋友 他也不好 知道吗
he’s not my friend, and he’s not cool, a’ight?
别再让我知道你跟他联♥系♥了
don’t let me ever hear you’ve been talking to him again.
明白吗
you understand me?
狄龙
dillon.
知道了
i do.
对不起
look, i’m sorry, man.
我不是生你气
i ain’t mad at you, a’ight?
你去哪
where you going?
确保肖恩不再打扰你
to make sure shawn leaves you the hell alone.
哥们
hey, homes.
你走错方向了
heh! headed in the wrong direction.
罗德奥大道在那边啊
rodeo drive is the other way.
别再烦我弟弟了
leave my brother alone, a’ight?
我只是给他表示一下我们社区的善意
was just offering the kid a little community kindness, that’s all.
别在假装是别人了 肖恩
stop playing like you something you’re not, shawn.
你是这个社区最大的耻辱
you’re the worst part of what this community is.
说话注意点
hey, watch yourself.
你跟幼儿园的时候一样
you’re the same piece of nothing you were
还是一事无成
in grade school, you know that?
你永远一事无成
you’ll always be nothing.
你想打我 打我啊
you want to come at me, come at me.
肖恩 肖恩
shawn! shawn!
库珀 别
hey, coop, no.
闭嘴吧
listen, shut up.
- 你怎么来了 - 狄龙打电♥话♥了 他很担心
what are you doing? dillon called, man. he was worried.
我们没事 你走吧
hey, look we’re good, right? just walk away.
是吗
are we?
别这样 今晚见 就跟说好的一样
come on, man. i’ll meet you tonight, just like you want.
看看现在是谁保护谁啊
look who’s protecting who now.
走了
let’s go.
再见了 哥们
hey, later, homie.
我都不知道他以为自己干嘛呢
i don’t know what he thought this was.
你现在怎么能这样对我
how could you do this to me right now?
这样对你 跟你有什么关系
do this to you? this ain’t about you.
自从你离开后肖恩就一直找我事
shawn been at me ever since you left.
那你为什么不告诉我
so why you ain’t just tell me, huh?
告诉你然后呢
tell you for what?
你就跟着卷进来
so you can be caught up in this mess,
被揍 被拿枪顶着头吗
getting beat up, getting a gun put in your damn face?
这就是我需要保护你的地方啊
this is exactly what i try to protect you from.
保护我
protect me?
对啊 你和你的未来
that’s right. you and your future.
我不需要任何人保护
look, i don’t want anybody’s protection.
我没让你保护我
i didn’t ask for any of that.
我也没让你保护我啊 哥们
and i didn’t ask you to protect me, neither, bro.
但你一直都在保护我
but you did, for a long time.
但现在结束了
but that’s over now.
你不能拯救世界 斯班赛
you cannot save the world, spencer.
你需要拯救自己
you got to save yourself.
因为在这里 都是人不为己天诛地灭
’cause out here, it’s every man for themself.
库珀
coop.
嘿
hey.
库珀
coop!
- 这是谁家 - 我们家啊
whose house is this? our house!
谁要把他们打得落花流水
we gonna kick them out of our house?
好的 上吧 孩子们
hell, yeah! get ’em, boys!
好了各位 这是第四次进攻机会 还差3码
ok, folks, it’s 4th down and 3.
看来霍桑队拼尽全力了
looks like hawthorne is going for it.
他们整个赛季都表现突出 今天也不例外
they’ve been aggressive all season, and tonight’s been no different.
队伍今晚要上头条了
the team’s moving up to press coverage now.
跳起来
hoppin’ up on his feet.
詹姆斯拦截
james with the stop!
这孩子真是厉害了
this kid is a one-man wrecking ball.
詹姆斯又去进攻了
james stays out on offense again.
他整晚都又进攻又防守
he’s been playing both ways all night.
雄鹰队又沟通失误了
another miscommunication for the eagles.
好像让这个来自克伦肖的转校生
i think playing both ways is starting to take a toll
打两个位置有点失算了
on the young transfer from crenshaw.
上半场结束
and that’s the end of the first half.
霍桑队领先 10比7
hawthorne leads, 10-7.
雄鹰队要在更衣室里好好聊聊了
the eagles have a lot to talk about in the locker room.
加油加油
et’s go! let’s go!
送到12号♥房♥间
deliver that to apartment 12.
你怎么不去 你瘸了啊
or what? your legs broke or something?
我不能被人看见大半夜在外面
tsk. i can’t get caught walking around here at night.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表