剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
And we talk while I walk you?
好
Ok. Heh.
行
Cool. Ha ha.
闻着真香
Damn! Something smells good.
- 嘿 - 怎么了
- hey. - what's up?
怎么回事 你把文章写完了吗
Hey, what's happening, man? You finish that paper?
- 还没 - 明天就交啊
- Not yet. - Tomorrow.
- 我知道 - 做完
- I know. - Get it done.
- 知道了 - 别烦他了 爸
- I will. - Leave him alone, dad.
斯宾塞 去吃点排骨
spencer, go get some ribs.
好 女士
Yes, ma'am.
这篇文章要写的是什么
So what's this paper about, you guys?
谁对你的影响最大
Who is your greatest influence?
有意思 你会选谁
Interesting. Who'd you pick?
我没上那门课
I don't have vega's class.
呃
Huh.
你呢
Do you?
有
Yep.
那么
Ok, then.
愉快的家庭时光
Great family time.
别抱太高期望
Lower your expectations.
我能问你件事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
想问什么
What you need?
你去过看过比利高中球赛吗
You ever go to billy's high school games?
一场不落
Never missed one.
我爸从来没看过我比赛
And my dad never saw me play.
他年轻的时候打得不错 是吗
He was pretty good back then, though, right?
- 你♥爸♥ - 是啊
- Your pops? - Yeah.
出类拔萃
Better than good.
国家橄榄球联盟的选秀新人 本来有机会打职业的
Nfl talent. Could have made it to the league.
那他为什么没去
So why didn't he?
就我听到的消息 学校的训练
The way I heard it, the college grind
让他和你母亲之间的关系受到影响
Was messing up a good thing he had with your mom,
所以他休学一年和她开始一段新生活
So he took a year off to start a life with her.
但是一年之后
But after that year--
他就错过了他的窗口期
He missed his window.
在那个时候 再想回去就很困难了
At that level, it's not easy to get back in.
但是他得到了美人
But he got the girl.
是啊 然后他离开了她
Yeah, then he left her.
为什么为了家庭放弃了成为职业棒球选手的梦想的人
Why would somebody give up their nfl dream for their family
会选择再次离开家庭
And then walk out on their family?
这根本没道理
That don't make no sense.
出什么事了 爷爷
What happened, pop?
这得问你妈 孩子
That's a question for your mom, son.
不可能 我才不要浪费我的地建停车场
No way. I am not wasting my land on a parking lot.
但那不是你的地
But it's not your land.
那只是一块假定被交给你规划的公用土地
I mean, it's public land you've been hypothetically entrusted with.
这块土地要用来做对我的社区最有益的事
To do what's best for my community,
这也正是我想要做的
Which is exactly what I'm doing.
我选择建游乐场
I'm choosing a playground.
你对游乐场有什么意见
What do you have against playgrounds?
我在游乐场被人揍过
I got beat up on one?
我一坐旋转木马就想吐
And the merry-go-round always made me sick.
我想这能成
I think this could work.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我说的是游乐场
The playground.
对 我也是这个意思
Right. That--that's what I meant.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
介意我再来一杯吗
Um, mind if I get a refill?
不介意 我马上就回来
Sure. I'll be right back.
不 我来就行 你坐着
No, I'll get it. You sit.
嘿 妈
Hey, ma.
嘿
Hey.
我得问你件重要的事 是有关
Look, I got to ask you something important about--
斯宾塞的 我
Spencer, i, um, have...
这是谁
Who's this?
- 斯宾塞 这位是迈卡 - 嘿
- Spencer, this is micah. - Hey.
我是棕榈滩州立大学的助教
I'm a teaching assistant at palm state.
你的母亲是我们那最优秀的学生之一
Your mom is one of our best students.
你和你所有的学生都约过吗
You date all your students?
让我们俩单独谈谈
Excuse us for a minute.
过来
Come in here.
你是出了什么毛病
What has gotten into you?
你怎么回事
What's gotten into you?
你把约会对象带家里来 狄龙呢
You're bringing some date home? Where's dillon?
和朋友在一起 声音小点
With a friend. Lower your voice.
这不是约会
And this isn't a date.
我想要知道我爸为什么离开
I want to know why dad left.
斯宾塞 我们现在不谈这个
Spencer, we are not having this conversation right now.
你为什么不告诉我他放弃了进入国家橄榄球联盟的机会
Why you ain't tell me he gave up a shot at the nfl?
他和我一样 都是橄榄球新星
Dude was a football star, ma, just like me.
我打球这么多年
All these years I've been playing ball,
你一次都没说过我打球像他
You ain't once said I reminded you of him.
首先 你和他打球风格不同
First of all, you don't.
再者 我什么都不说是因为
Second, I didn't say anything
一有人提到你♥爸♥
Because anytime someone mentions your dad,
你的脑子就乱了
Your head explodes.
你这不是还没回答我的问题吗
You realize you still ain't answered my question?
她为什么离开我们 妈
Why did he leave us, ma?
抱歉
Excuse me.
我不知道你这是演的哪一出
I don't know where this is coming from,
但是在我客人面前已经够让我丢脸了
But you have embarrassed me enough in front of my guest.
这次谈话到此为止
This conversation is over.
- 妈 别这样 - 我刚是怎么说的
- Ma, come on. - What did I just say?
怎么了 蠢货*
* what's up, fool? What's up, fool
把消息告诉我 透露给帮派人员*
* Keep me in the loop, maybe give it to a "g"
我都门清 我不只是耍凶斗狠*
* I know what to do, we wasn't playing bad boy
我只需四处窥探*
* All I do is snoop...
你彻底把肖恩的位置拿到手里了
So you got shawn's spot permanently?
也许吧 我们走着瞧
Maybe. We'll see.
不敢相信他走了
Still can't believe he's gone.
是啊 你要知道肖一直罩着你
Yeah, man. You know shawn always had your back, jamal.
你说什么呢 库珀
What you talking about, coop?
我就是想告诉你 他觉得你被低估了
I'm just saying, he thought you was undervalued.
库珀
coop.
该走了
It's time to go.
你是说有个陌生人在你家
All right, so you're telling me some random dude
打你老妈的主意
Was at your house trying to mack on your mom?
没人会这么说了
I'm not sure people say "macking" no more, man...
但是看起来他只是在
But it looked like he was just
帮她辅♥导♥功课
Helping her with schoolwork.
我知道这招 这是我的惯用招数
Look. I know that move. That's my move.
什么你的惯用招数
What's your move?
去一个女孩家 假意做朋友
Go to a girl's house, pretend to be friends,
帮她辅♥导♥功课
Help her with her homework.
接着顺水推舟
One thing leads to another, and--
你在这住了多久了
Dude, how long are you living here?
这有什么新鲜事
What's going on here?
马丁尼时间 你想要来一杯吗
Martini time. You want one?
不 不 我可不想打扰你们的
No, no. I don't want to interrupt
兄弟时光
Your little bromance.
蕾拉 等一下
Hey, leila, wait up.
我想和你道个歉
Look. I just want to say I'm sorry.
斯宾塞 你没必要
Spencer, you don't have to--
有必要 听着
Yes, I do. Look.
我自以为我能够读是我的不对
It wasn't cool of me to assume I could read it,
我知道对你来说写有关你母亲的事
And I know it wasn't easy for you to write
一定也不容易
About your moms.
你还没准备好分享这些感受
You're not ready to share those feelings.
我能理解
I respect that,
我不应该一走了之
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表