剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我被洗劫一空了
I've been robbed.
我家监控摄像头被关掉了
Do you have anything to do
这事跟你有关吗
With my security cameras being off?
所以这事明摆着 我们却要视而不见吗
So are we gonna ignore the obvious here on purpose?
你瞧 斯宾塞一直与
Let's see, spencer has been fighting
街上的帮派斗争
With the gangs in his neighborhood.
哥们 你把我搞糊涂了
You got me confused, bro.
我会毫不犹豫把你揍成狗
I'll put your ass down like a dog and won't think twice.
我知道如果这事发生在我身上是什么感觉
I know how I'd feel if this happened to me,
所以我想 你可能需要有人陪
So I figured you might need a little company.
如果我从你身上学到了什么 那就是忠诚
If there's one thing I learned about you, preach, it's loyalty.
彼此越忠诚 关系就越好
The stronger the loyalty, the deeper the bond.
泰隆害死了你的家人
Tyrone had your family killed.
你想告诉我 你不介意吗
You mean to tell me you're cool with that?
我们不需要你的礼物 好吗
We don't need your gifts around here, a'ight? We good.
你弟弟可能不这么想
Your little brother might think differently.
他都不知道你回来了
He doesn't even know you're back,
你最好也别让他知道
And it's probably best we keep it that way.
你父亲为什么离开 我没说实话
I wasn't completely honest as to why your father left.
像这样突然出现在家人面前 我很羞愧
I'm not proud of the way I ghosted on my family,
但是考虑到当时的情况
But given the circumstances at that time,
我也只能这么做
It felt like the only thing to do.
我真为你自豪
I'm so proud of you.
这都不重要
It don't matter.
当然重要啦
Of course it matters.
这是你辛辛苦苦得来的
You worked hard for that.
他都不在场
He wasn't there.
他为什么要走
Why did he leave?
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
没出事
Nothing happened.
人走着走着就散了
Sometimes people grow apart.
但无论如何
But no matter what,
我俩都很爱你
We both love you very much.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
知道
Yeah.
来抱抱
Come here.
我知道你伤心
I know you're upset,
所以这周我给了你一点空间
So I've given you your space this week,
但是时候该谈谈了
But it's time we talk.
何必呢 反正你满口谎话
Why? Everything out your mouth gonna be lies anyway.
我只对你说过一次谎
You only get one of those.
斯宾塞
Look, spencer,
之前的事是我们的错
What happened was a mistake.
这事就不该发生
It never should have happened and...
我们都懂
We both know that.
孩子 真的很对不起
I'm so sorry, baby.
我们当时处境都很糟糕
We were both in a really dark place at the time.
爸爸离开时我也很难受 你却任我伤心难过
I was in a dark place when dad took off and you left me there.
一直以来 你知道他为何离开 却从未告诉过我
All this time, you knew the reason he left and you never told me.
- 等等 - 你让我搬进你家
- Hold up. - And you moved me into your home,
我父亲失踪了 你假装很难过
Pretended to feel bad about my missing father
但其实你也知道真♥相♥
When you knew the truth, too.
怎么了
what's going on?
贝克教练怎么来了
Why's coach baker here?
他是 顺便来给斯宾塞送点东西的
He just...stopped by to drop off something for spencer.
你还撒谎
You still doing it.
孩子 你理应知道真♥相♥
Look, you deserve to know the truth, man.
老爸回来了
Dad's back.
什么
What?
贝弗利老鹰队
and another thrilling victory
又赢得如此惊心动魄
For the beverly high eagles.
- 这里是谁的主场 - 我们的
All right, whose house? our house!
- 谁的主场 - 我们的
- Whose house? - Our house!
- 下一个要打败谁 - 南克伦肖
- Who's next? - South crenshaw!
兄弟 是你之前的队伍
Your old team, bro.
这场比赛后 我能给你们最好的礼物
The best gift I could give y'all after a game like that
就是简短发个言
Is a short speech.
这一年来 是你们给了我一切
You've given me everything all year,
为此我深表感谢
And I thank you for that.
你们只需再打一场比赛
I'm just asking for one more game.
要是我们击败南克伦肖
If we beat south crenshaw,
我们就是州冠军了 听见了没
We will be state champions. Y'all heard?
- 听见了 - 听见了没
- Yes, sir! - I said, "y'all heard?"
- 听见了 - 拿下这场比赛
- Yes, sir! - Let's get it.
没有你 我们不会走这么远
Look, we wouldn't have made it this far without you.
咱球队再也找不到比你更好的队长
The team couldn't ask for a better captain,
而且
And, um,
我也找不到比你更好的儿子了
I couldn't ask for a better son, so...
我真为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
老爸 谢谢你能这么说
So much for your short speech, dad.
你会把真♥相♥告诉你的家人吗
You ever gonna tell your family the truth?
抱歉伤害了你
Look...i'm sorry I hurt you.
真的很抱歉 我真希望能改变一切
I am, and if I could change everything,
但这一切已经伤害了太多的人了
I would, but hasn't all this hurt enough people already?
斯宾塞 已经这么多年了
It's been years, spencer.
现在告诉我的家人 又有什么结果呢
I mean, what would telling my family accomplish now
只会 让他们更痛苦
Except... Bringing them more pain?
对你来说 住在那个家里
It might be easy for you to live in that house
说谎也许很容易 但我做不到
And lie to your family, but I can't, a'ight?
所以你必须在周末前告诉他们 不然我就告诉他们
So you got to tell them by the end of the weekend, or I will.
嘿
Hey.
恭喜你们打进州决赛了
Congrats on making it to state.
80码 一次触地得分 真厉害
80 Yards and a touchdown. Not bad.
- 是84码啦 - 不好意思
- 84 Yards. - Oh. Excuse me.
本来能有100多的 但巴特勒跑错区了
It would have been over a hundred, but butler missed that block.
这样
Oh, yeah.
听说莉拉住你那了
I heard leila's crashing at your place.
贝克旅馆应该没那么火爆吧
Guess hotel baker isn't that full.
要是有人把你家洗劫一空
Ok, get someone to rob your house
我也会帮你的
And I'll see what I can do, ok?
- 她怎么样了 - 还行
- How's she doing? - She's ok.
不过也不能怪她不想一个人呆在那所房♥子里
I can't blame her for not wanting to be alone in that house, though.
的确
Yeah.
你俩关系怎么样了
Things any better at yours?
还行
They're fine.
在亚当斯汽车旅馆 你永远不会无聊的
Guess never a dull moment at the adams' motel.
好伙计
there's my boy.
差点就有一百码了
Almost a hundred yards receiving.
巴特勒蠢死了
Stupid butler.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我走了
Hey, I gotta go.
我来开吧
Maybe I should drive.
他们真的对你好严格啊
hey, they were really rough on you out there.
- 我都能扛得住的 - 好吧
- Nothing I couldn't handle. - Ok.
我本来想给你按♥摩♥的 但既然你没事
I was gonna offer you a massage, but you're ok.
- 没有 我有事 - 你看起来挺好的
- Oh. Oh, no, no, no. - No, you look great.
你说得对 我全身都疼
No, you're right. There's so much pain.
- 真疼吗 - 是哒
- Oh, it does hurt? - Yeah.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
只想恭喜你
Just want to say congratulations.
兄弟 你比赛打的真好
Man, you played one hell of a game.
谢谢
Thanks.
她是我女朋友莉拉
This is my girl, leila.
亲爱的 他是
Baby, this is, um...
科里·詹姆斯
Corey james.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you, too.
我知道现在挺晚了 但我想
I know it's last-minute, but I was thinking
能不能请你们去吃晚饭
Maybe I could take you to dinner.
拿到州冠军可不是常事啊
It's not every day you make it to state championship.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表