剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我们连参加竞选的机会都没有
Without all of you,
谢谢你们 干杯
So thank you. Cheers.
- 干杯 - 好吧
- cheers. - all right.
嘿 要续杯吗
Hey, how about a refill?
加块冰
Uh, single cube?
- 不二之选 - 没错
- that’s the only way. - right.
一切都好吗 比利
Hey, is everything ok, billy?
你今晚有点分心
You seem a little distracted tonight.
可能是我心事太多了
I guess i just got a lot on my mind.
劳拉确实是合适的人选 她说的没错
Well, laura’s a good one, and she’s right.
一场激烈的战争要打响了
There’s a fierce battle ahead.
没事 我们都准备好了
Well, we’re prepared.
希望如此吧
Yeah, i hope so.
她的对手会不遗余力的阻止她
Because her opponents will not leave a stone unturned.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
政♥治♥把人性最恶的一面逼出来了
Politics brings out the worst in people.
嗯
Hmm.
每个人都有过去 你只要知道
I think we all have a past, so just know,
一切都会水落石出的
Everything comes out.
让我一个人静静
Leave me alone!
听我解释
Let me explain.
我鼓起勇气才来的
It took a lot for me to come here tonight.
我终于开心了 可是都被你破坏了
I was finally enjoying myself, and you ruined it.
听着 我 我知道你喜欢他
Look, i--i know you like him, ok?
我真的知道 但是你不能喜欢他 知道吗
I know you do, but it’s a bad idea, ok?
你要相信我
Trust me.
这不关你的事
It’s none of your damn business.
他可能是我们的哥哥
I think he’s our brother.
什么
What?
斯宾塞有可能是我们的哥哥
I think spencer’s our brother.
天啊 这么开车才对
Oh, that is how you drive a car.
没被你害死真是万幸
I’m just happy you didn’t kill us.
哈哈
Ha ha!
好 各位
All right, everybody,
我们可以回去继续打扑克了
Let’s get back to the poker game.
这场游戏好像有点失控了
Hey, maybe the game’s gotten a little out of hand.
亚瑟 车 小心车
Asher, the--asher the porsche.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no, no! No!
我见过你现在这个表情
I know that look.
什么表情
What look?
在这附近 我经常看到一个表情
In my neighborhood, there’s a look
一个能在很多人脸上看到的表情
You see on a lot of the faces--
它叫绝望
Desperation.
这个表情很好辨别
It’s easy to spot.
它是一个和害怕截然不同的表情
It’s a different look than fear.
为什么你会觉得我现在很绝望
Oh, what makes you think i’m desperate?
得了吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
今天这整个派对都让人感觉怪怪的
All day, something didn’t feel right about this party.
你家墙上连一张
You ain’t got no pictures of your family
和家人的合照都没有
Hanging anywhere in this house.
你看起来像是丢了钱包
You always seem to be forgetting your wallet,
还让来派对的所有人为这个派对买♥♥单
And you let everybody else pay for this party.
要辨认谁是那个没钱的人
It ain’t hard to spot somebody
不难的 兄弟
With no money, man.
听着 我知道你现在有麻烦了 兄弟
Look, i know you’re in trouble, bro.
你根本什么都不知道
Look, you don’t know anything.
我知道谁能帮你解决麻烦
I know somebody who can fix that.
嘿 这 这些车都是偷来的吗
Hey, are--are these cars stolen?
不是 我是说可能是
Nah. I mean maybe.
不该问的别问 明白吗
Look, don’t ask, all right?
哟 这不是我们的小斯宾塞吗
Yo, is that little spencer james?
最近怎么样 大J
What up, big j? Ha ha!
你最好带来的是好消息
Man, this better be good.
我可是凌晨三点就被你叫起来了
You dragged me out of my bed at 3:00 in the morning.
谢谢你
Look, i appreciate you, all right?
这是亚瑟
This is asher.
而那里
And this...
让我们看看车的状况如何
Let’s see what you got.
想要修好到什么程度
All right. So what are we looking for here?
你要全新还是半成新
Good as new or good enough?
全新的
Good as new.
那得需要些时间
That could take some time.
我要先去订原部件
I have to order original parts.
至少得一星期
At least a week.
好吧 那半成新要多久
All right. How about good enough?
斯宾塞 我
Spencer, i--
放心 我们在这能搞定 相信我
Hey, we got everything we need right here. Trust me.
它看起来会和全新的一样
It’ll look good as new.
好 就这么办 大J
All right. Do your thing, big j.
真有爱啊
Love.
大概要多少钱
So how much this gonna cost?
你有多少
How much you got?
奥利维亚 我们必须得做点什么
Olivia, we got to do something about this.
不 乔丹
No, jordan.
我不是要嘲笑你那些荒谬的想法
I’m not entertaining your ridiculous theories.
你清醒一点 好吗
Open your eyes, ok?
爸要让斯宾塞搬进我们家
Dad moved spencer into our home,
像对亲儿子那样对待他
Treats him like a son.
不然你想让爸怎么对待他 乔丹
How else is he supposed to treat him, jordan?
他还带我去了一个理发店
He also took me down to a barber shop
在他以前住的那个地方附近
In his old neighborhood, ok?
一个老人家和我说爸和斯宾塞的妈妈
One of the old guys said dad and spencer’s mom
以前在一起过 我是说认真的交往过
Used to date, like, serious.
这也不代表他就一定回事我们的哥哥
Ok, well, that still doesn’t mean that he’s our br--
他还存了钱
And he also deposited money
存在克伦肖的一个账户里
Into a crenshaw bank account.
谁的账户
Whose bank account?
我打了电♥话♥到银行查
I called the bank to try to find out,
但是我需要爸的密♥码♥
But i needed dad’s pin.
这里
In here.
嗨 老妈
Hey, what up, ma?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我不饿
Nah, i’m good.
这有很多吃的 有四种麦片
Got lots here to eat--4 types of cereal,
还有牛尾
Oxtail.
牛尾是给你的
The oxtail’s for you.
我不吃牛尾
I don’t need no oxtail.
那你要我怎样 去把整个杂货店买♥♥回来给你吗
So what, i can’t buy you groceries now?
可你没给我买♥♥啊
You didn’t buy me any groceries.
比利要给我买♥♥ 你这样可不行
Billy baker did, and that is not ok.
他只是想
Look, he wanted me to have an allowance, all right?
你在店里买♥♥的东西
Whatever you spent on these groceries,
我都会付钱
I’ma pay him back.
我不管你现在手头还剩多少钱
And whatever allowance you have left,
今晚马上还给他
You’re gonna give it back to him tonight.
我用完了
It’s all gone.
他给了多少
How much?
你以前不是这样的 斯宾塞
This ain’t you, spencer.
我能做什么
What am i supposed to do?
是你让我搬去贝弗利山的 我搬了
You wanted me to move to beverly hills, and i did.
我感觉在那里事情开始有进展了
And on the field, things are starting to click,
But off the field, i still feel like i’m trying to fit in.
我知道这很难
I know it’s hard,
但是这一直是你最大的强项
But that has always been your greatest strength.
你比谁都努力
You work harder than anybody else.
你不需要施舍
You don’t need anything given to you.
你能自己赚取
You earn it.
只是你不要
Just don’t you...
把自己伪装成另一个人
Pretend to be something you’re not
试着适应它
Just to try to fit in.
还有 记住 免费的东西
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表