剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我们得快速行动 在我叔叔
We gotta move fast, before my uncle
或者其他帮派的头目之前
Or any of those other gang leaders
有空去说服人们不要露面
Have time to convince folks not to show.
我们需要一些东西
We're gonna need some supplies.
我可以帮你
I can help with that.
我们还需要大量的人力
We're also gonna need some serious manpower.
我来负责
Hey, I got that covered.
一次 一次
Man: * and one time, and one time
一次为家乡
* One time for the hometown
两次为家乡的英雄
* Two times for the hometown hero, yeah
三次为那些想成功的孩子们
* 3 Times for the kids who just want to make it out
没有人愿意相信他们
* And nobody ever wanted to believe them
一次为家乡
* One time for the hometown
两次为家乡的英雄
* Two times for the hometown hero, yeah
三次为那些想成功的孩子们
* 3 Times for the kids who just want to make it out
没有人愿意相信他们
* And nobody ever wanted to believe them
莱拉
leila.
你和斯宾塞
So, you and spencer.
- 惊讶吗 - 是很惊讶
- surprised? - yes, it is surprising.
我不想说谎
And I'm not gonna lie,
我们感觉有点被冒犯了
We're a little offended.
- 我们是谁 - 学校里的其他人
- who's "we"? - the rest of the school.
你们还进行民♥意♥调查了吗
Oh, you took a poll.
这个很严肃 莱拉
This is serious, leila.
这件事为什么这么重要
Why does it matter?
时间点很重要
The timeline matters.
在你和亚瑟分手之后 可能就在五分钟之前吧
Since you broke up with asher, like, 5 minutes ago.
所有这些戏剧性的事件都不像
All of this drama isn't very becoming
一个学生会的联合主席会做出的
Of a stu co president.
我只是在说
I'm just saying.
选举就要来了
Elections are coming up.
这种事结局不会好的
It's not gonna end well.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
取决于你
Depends on how attached
受不受欢迎
to popularity you are.
加比就是我没有很多朋友的原因
Gabby's the reason I don't have more friends.
我昨天见到了斯宾塞的前女友
So I met spencer's ex today.
琪雅吗
Kia?
- 你认识吉雅 - 斯宾塞提到过她
- You know about kia? - Yeah, spencer mentioned her.
她真的很酷
She's, like, really cool.
莱拉 我不认为
Leila, I don't think
你要和斯宾塞的前女友竞争
You're in a competition with spencer's ex.
我知道
I know.
你今天有空吗
Are you free the rest of today?
我们需要你的帮助
We could really use your help.
有啊 我们是谁
Yeah. Who's "we"?
我还是在我们应该归属的地方
Man: * I'm still where we belong
谁能想到斯宾塞·詹姆斯
Kia: who would've thought spencer james
会变成青年激进分子呢
Would turn youth activist?
我的意思是 我们约会的时候
I mean, how many rallies I try to
我想让你去参加那么多次的集♥会♥
Get you to go to while we were dating?
直到你因为我从不去就和我分手了
Enough that you broke up with me 'cause I never go.
不是 我和你分手是因为
No, I broke up with you because you
你不明白激进主义
Didn't understand how important
对我来说有多重要
My activism was to me.
你心里只有橄榄球
You was all about football.
你搬到贝佛利山庄队
I mean, it's crazy how it took you
成为我梦想你能成为的那种人
Moving to beverly hills
真是太疯狂了
To become the guy I always wanted you to be.
可能是吧 来吧
Yeah, I guess. Come on.
所以呢
So?
什么东西改变了
Like, what changed?
我应该感谢谁
Who do I have to thank for this
让你变成新的斯宾塞·詹姆斯呢
New spencer james?
没有人
No one.
我觉得分开我的时间
Look, I guess splitting my time
到贝佛利山庄队和这里
Between here and beverly hills
能带给我一些新的想法 就这些
Gave me some perspective, that's all.
莱拉很好吧
So...leila seems nice.
是的 她很特别
Yeah. Yeah, she's special.
我很开心你没有搬到
I mean, I'm just glad you didn't move
贝佛利山庄队然后带一个卡戴珊回家
To beverly hills and bring home a kardashian.
好吧 随便了
All right, ok, yeah, whatever.
你想要那些有钱的人
* You want the fellas with the real money
- * 现金 - 看
- * Real money * - * look
这里没现金 那就再见
* There ain't no money? Well, I'll see you
斯宾塞最近很忙
boy, spencer been busy lately.
只是计划在公园里野餐
just planning a little picnic in the park.
还没有到那种程度
It ain't that deep.
怎么少了一百
Yo. Why am I a hundred short?
我不知道 我只是给了你
I don't know. I just gave you
马利克给我的钱
What malik gave me.
你啥意思 我给你的时候
What you mean? It was all there
钱可没少
When I gave it to you.
马利克 你认真的吗
now, malik, are you serious right now?
你才是收钱的那个人
You're the one that collected the money.
你不会数数吗
What, you can't count?
不不 我的数学没错
Nah, nah, ain't nothing wrong with my math.
我想知道的是
All I know is, one of y'all
你们最好快点弄清楚钱去哪了
Better come up with my paper fast,
否则我们就有麻烦了
Or we gonna have a problem.
淡定
No sweat.
我怎么知道你把属于我的钱
How I know you ain't giving me back
都给我了
What's already mines?
我又不傻
I ain't stupid.
如果我从你那偷了钱
If I stole it from you,
我会带着这个秘密进坟墓里
I'd have took that to the grave.
对 你绝对不傻
Yeah, you definitely ain't stupid.
所以是你从我这偷钱吗
So you were just gonna steal from me.
拜托
Now, come on.
这是在开玩笑吗
What is this, a joke?
你真的要信他不信我的话吗
You really gonna believe this he-she over me?
别不尊重我
Don't ever disrespect me!
你就这样让他这么讲你吗
You gonna let him talk to you like that?
泰 这没必要
I mean, ty, it's unnecessary.
你已经能够解决了
You already handled it.
没错 现在我想看你解决他
Yeah, and now I want to see you handle it.
这是为了你想
That's for trying to make me
诬陷我偷钱
Look bad with the money.
泰隆 我马上回来
Tyrone, I'll be right back.
- 佩兴斯 等等 - 才不
- patience, wait. - no, hell no!
刚刚那是什么 是什么
What the hell was that? What the hell was that?
那是什么 库伯 我知道你不会伤害任何人的
What the hell was that? No, the coop I know would never hurt anybody.
这只是我必须做的一些事
No, it's just some things I got to do now.
- 是吗 是吗 - 我还是我
- Yeah? Yeah, yeah. - It don't change who I am.
你相信这个谎言吗 我才不相信
Does that lie work on you? 'Cause it doesn't work on me.
我现在已经不认识你是谁了
I don't even recognize who you are right now.
- 佩兴斯 - 我说完了
- What? Patience. - No, no, I'm done.
- 佩兴斯 - 我说完了 我们结束了 我很好
- Patience. - I'm done. We're done. I'm good.
- 佩兴斯 - 我很好
- Patience. - I'm good.
佩兴斯
Patience.
准备好
Man: * get ready
我们将要度过欢乐的时光
* We about to have a good time
我们将要度过欢乐的时光
* We about to have a good time
我们将要度过欢乐的时光
* We about to have a good time
我们将要度过欢乐的时光
* We about to have a good time...
嗨
Hi.
贝克太太 我不知道
Mrs. Baker. I didn't know
你要来
You were gonna roll through.
你是我的家人 斯宾塞
You're family, spencer.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表