剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
你也来吧
You should come, too.
我们有计划了
We got plans.
我说话算数
I meant what I said.
我想和你还有迪龙搞好关系
I want a relationship with you and dillon.
走吧亲爱的
Yeah. Let's go, babe.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
塔米娅进来说 里面在下雨
So tamia comes in and says it's raining inside,
结果发现她房♥间里的水管爆裂了
And turns out that the pipes had burst in her room
真的在下雨
And it really--it really was raining.
哈哈哈真有趣 我差点没淹死
Ha ha ha. That's not funny. I could've drowned.
幸运的是你没被淹死
Oh, but lucky for us, you didn't.
我去结账
I'm gonna get the check.
你最好别去拿你的钱包
Uh-uh, you better not be reaching for that wallet.
等你成为大联盟球星的时候再还我吧
Pay me back when you're a big-time nfl star.
好的没问题
All right, you got it.
很高兴看到你们俩又和好了
Hey, it's good to see y'all two getting along again.
的确 事事进展顺利
Yeah, man, everything is great.
并不是吧
Not everything.
你为什么要提起这事
Yo, why you got to bring that up?
你知道说教者会对泰隆做什么的
You know what preach is gonna do to tyrone.
肖恩因泰隆而死
Shawn is dead because of tyrone.
不管发生什么 他都是活该
He deserve whatever gonna happen to him.
我知道你不信
I know you don't believe that.
库普 你不会害人
Look, you're not a killer, coop,
供出泰隆就相当于你自己扣动了扳机
And offering up tyrone is the same as pulling the trigger yourself.
一开始 我就告诉过你
when all this started, I told you
我会保护好库普的纯真的
I'd make sure coop stayed coop.
这事不用你操心
And you ain't got to worry about that.
- 我就操心 - 要是你害了泰隆
- Well, I am worried. - How you gonna feel
你会作何感想呢
When you got tyrone's blood on your hands, huh?
如果你杀死了蒂龙 嗯
When you got tyrone's blood on your hands, huh?
可以走了吗
Kids, ready to go?
- 嗯嗯 - 好
- Yes, sir. - Yeah.
- 怎么回事 - 你去哪了
- What up, d? - Where you been?
- 跟库珀一起 - 真的吗
- With coop. - For real, for real,
还是你不想让我知道你跟爸爸在一起
Or you don't want me to know that you were with dad?
哥们 我知道你想见他
Look, man, I know you want to meet him,
但我觉得这样不好
But I don't think it's a good idea.
- 为什么 - 因为我不希望
- Why not? - 'Cause I don't want you
他再走掉让你受伤
Getting hurt when he leaves again.
你怎么知道他会走
How do you know he's going to?
你怎么知道他没变
How do you know he hasn't changed?
他这样的人不会变
People like him don't change.
那你告诉我他来了做什么
Why'd you even tell me he was here
反正你也不想让我见他
If you didn't want me to see him?
因为我不想骗你
'Cause I didn't want to lie to you.
你要相信我 好吗
But you got to trust me, a'ight?
没有他我们更好
We're better off without him.
为什么我做什么由你决定
Why do you get to decide what I do?
你都不住这里了
You don't even live here anymore.
你去跟比弗利山庄的另外一家人走了
You're off with your other family in beverly hills
这里只剩下我
While I'm stuck here alone.
小狄
D.
你们知道吗
Chris: hey, you know what, y'all?
我想要给比弗利老鹰
I'd actually like to make a toast
敬一杯
To the beverly eagles.
恭喜 你们做到了
Congratulations on doing something
我和伙计们一直都没办到的
Me and my boys never could...
愿我的伙计斯宾塞拿下冠军
Making it to the championship with my boy spencer.
还好吧
Jordan: hey, that's fine, all right?
哪天带斯宾塞都行
Take spence any day of the week.
好吧 今天晚上
Chris: you know what? Y'all should actually
你们应该来我家
Come through to my crib tomorrow night.
我父母不在 所以 你懂的
My parents are out of town, so you know
我要办派对
I'm throwing a party.
这可能是最后一次庆祝了
It could be one last celebration
下周我们就要毁掉你们美梦了
Before we crush y'all dreams next week.
派对
Jj: a party?
我来了
I'm on it.
他去找人了
He's on it.
他怎么知道我家地址的
Ok, how does he know my address?
我觉得派对应该挺好的
Leila: I think a party could be fun.
好啊 我们都可以去
Yeah, we can all go together.
- 可以啊 - 可以
- Sounds fine. - Fine?
斯宾塞 你傻了吧 哥们
Spence, you out of your mind, man.
你知道我的派对很酷的
You know my parties are lit.
是呢
Heh. Yeah.
斯宾塞 我才没有
Spence, I'm not...
对了 今晚我能再多留一会吗
Hey, can I stay over again tonight?
好啊 没事 多久都行
Yeah. Yeah, no, stay as long as you want.
你跟斯宾塞说了吗 你回家有点抓狂
Have you told spencer how freaked out you are to go home?
不 他觉得我留在那
Um, no. He thinks I'm staying there
是因为担心他
'Cause I'm worried about him.
我去拿点水 你们需要什么吗
I'm gonna get a water. You guys need anything?
不需要
- Mm-mmm. - No.
嘿
Hey.
取亚瑟的订单
Hey. Uh, pick-up for asher.
可以给我杯水吗 谢谢
Uh, can I get a water, please? Thank you.
你要一起吃吗
So, you joining us or...
不用了 带走
No, take out.
我得回家 给我爸带点吃的
I got to get home, try and get some food into my dad.
嗯 我本不想说什么
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything,
但是他在比赛的时候好像有点喝多了
But he seemed a little drunk at the game.
- 没事吧 - 他没事
- Is he ok? - Yeah, he's fine.
他一直很喜欢喝酒 只是
Look, he's always liked to drink. It's just...
我妈妈走之后喝得更凶了
Gotten worse since my mom left.
不过 他恢复过来了就没事了
He'll be fine if he can get back on his feet, though.
我妈妈一直说
I mean, well, my mom keeps saying
她需要有人帮忙募捐
That she needs help with fundraising,
而你♥爸♥爸认识金主
I mean, and your dad has connections with the boosters.
我去问问问她愿不愿意见他
I can see if she'll meet with him.
你不用一直帮我忙 我没事
You don't need to keep saving me. I'm good.
我没想帮你
I'm not trying to save you.
只是想帮你♥爸♥爸
I'm just offering to help your dad.
真的吗
You sure?
问我你也不会死
Doesn't hurt to ask.
但是 你也不要抱太大希望 好吗
But, look, just don't get your hopes up, ok?
如果他这是病 短时间也不好治
If he has a problem, there's no easy fix.
这没什么
That's not a problem.
谢谢 丽芙
Thanks, liv.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你给我机会
Thanks for giving me a chance.
狄龙好像觉得应该给你机会
Dillon seems to think you deserve one.
我觉得利拉挺好
I like leila.
看着不错
She seems nice.
- 你才见过她没几次 - 所以她不好咯
- You barely met her. - Oh, so she's not nice?
不 她挺好的 我只是不谈论说她
No, she is. I just don't want to talk about her.
斯宾塞 我在努力了
Spencer, I'm trying.
你说狄龙希望你给我个机会
You said that dillon wanted you to give me a chance.
狄龙根本不记得有你这个爹
Dillon doesn't remember having a dad,
只知道爸爸某天消失了
And then one day he's just gone.
没有留言 没有道别 什么都没有
No note, no good-bye, no nothing.
现在看着你 又唤起了我的怒火
Looking at you now brings all that anger back, man.
我生气太久了
I was angry for too long,
不想再这样了
And I don't want to be that way no more.
别这样 我们不可能一夜之间就和好
Hey...no one said this is gonna happen overnight.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just want to talk.
谈什么
About what?
怎么 我的第一次比赛 初次约会吗
What, my first game? My first date?
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表