剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
自求多福吧
Watch your back.
我发誓平时我并没有这么糟糕
I swear i’m not normally this big a mess.
没关系的
That’s ok, though.
你什么时候能停止自责
When you gonna stop apologizing?
可能得到2020年了
Probably sometime in 2020.
我也没想到今晚会发生这样的事
This is so not how I saw this night going.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我是说 今晚真刺♥激♥
I mean, excitement seem to be our thing.
首先是子弹横飞
First it was bullets flying,
然后是这个
Now this.
鬼知道我们第三次约会会发生什么
Who knows what happens on our third date?
你怎么这么好啊
Why are you so nice?
我不经常这样的
I’m not usually.
我猜 可能是有人触动了我
I guess... I’m just motivated.
我不能让他自己一个人
I can’t leave him there alone.
即使发生了这一切吗
Even after everything?
我知道坠入低谷的感受
I know what it’s like to hit rock bottom.
他需要朋友
He needs a friend.
抱歉了
I’m sorry to do this.
没事
It’s all good.
结束之后 叫我一声
So when the dust settles, holla at me.
不管多久
Doesn’t matter how long.
你值得让我等待
You’re kind of worth waiting for.
你怎么了
What’s up with you?
我以为你会在工作上
I thought you’d be flying high
青云直上呢
From your new gig.
我从街区老大
How I go from running my own block,
沦落到 领着最低的薪水
Making mad paper, to a minimum-wage job,
替那些转向制♥作♥人失败的音乐人擦屁♥股♥
Cleaning up after boozy-ass
喝醉了还要给他们打扫
Failed musicians turned producers.
但你还是留下了
But you stayed.
是啊
Yeah, I did.
毕竟是个合法工作
It’s a legit job, right?
甚至连J.P.的儿子也出现了
J.p.’S boy even showed up.
他说尊重我的努力
Said he respected my hustle.
所以我还是试着坚持下去
So i’mma try to stick it out.
和史威兹的事怎么样了
So everything’s cool with swizz?
泰隆也在那
Tyrone was there, too.
我是说 一切都好
I mean, he was cool with everything.
好吧 那 我们庆祝一下
All right, then, let’s celebrate.
我去买♥♥些三明治回来
I’m gonna go get some po’boys.
等等
Wait.
泰从来不会亲自去拿货 除非
Ty never picks up his own product unless--
出问题了 是吗 库珀
There was a problem, wasn’t there, coop?
泰伦他 他现在
Tyrone, man, he--he not feeling me
不喜欢我们两个
Or you right now.
说实话 我有点害怕 肖恩
And to be honest, i’m a little scared, shawn.
肖恩
Shawn!
没事
It’s all good.
不用害怕泰隆
Don’t even sweat tyrone.
我会让他离你远点
I’m--i’m gonna back him off of you.
我是在骗谁呢 库珀
Who am I kidding, coop?
干正常的工作不是我的生活
Legit job ain’t my life.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
你就是这样成为啦啦队队长吗
That’s how you became a cheerleader?
打赌就是打赌
Hey, a bet’s a bet.
我那笨蛋兄弟
My meathead jock of a brother
以为我做不到
Didn’t think I could do it,
所以我就证明给他看了
So I showed him.
然后我就拿了他六个月的零花钱
And I got his allowance for 6 months
还有他的冲浪板
And his surfboard.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你很棒 你知道吗
You’re amazing. You know that?
谢谢你 贝克先生
Why, thank you, mr. Baker.
听着 我
Listen, i--
喜欢一直这样
I’d like to keep doing this.
我是说 一起出去
Going out, I mean, together.
是啊 我也喜欢
Yeah, i’d like that, too.
天啊
Oh, damn. Jeez.
你知道现在几点了吗
Do you realize what time it is right now?
当然知道了 该去游泳了
Yeah, I sure do. It’s time for a swim.
你别开玩笑了
Are you serious right now?
都快凌晨了
It’s almost midnight.
你不知道明天我们要参加返校节吗
Do you not realize we have homecoming tomorrow?
我没忘啊 只是不太关心
I didn’t forget. I just don’t care.
今晚不关心 我和你在一起的时候不关心
Not tonight, not when i’m here with you.
你有什么意见吗
What do you say?
我说我得回家了
I say I need to book it home
要不然我爸会杀了我的
Or my dad’s gonna kill me.
你只是需要放松一下
Yeah, and I say that you just need to loosen up.
难道你不厌倦总是按规矩做事吗
Aren’t you always tired of doing what’s right?
你现在想要什么
What is it that you want right now?
你想要什么呢
What is it that you want?
这景色很不错 对不对
It’s a hell of a view, right?
我那时希望你能来
I was kind of hoping you’d be here.
我也希望你会来
I was kind of hoping you’d come.
对不起 我
I’m sorry. I--
听我说完
No. Hear me out.
你今晚经历了很多
You’ve been through a lot tonight.
何止很多
That’s an understatement.
你还在伤心
And you’re still hurting.
我知道你对亚瑟的感情
Listen, I know your feelings for asher
不会因为你对我有感觉就会消失
Won’t just go away because you got feelings for me.
现在我很想和你在一起
So as much I want to be with you right now--
相信我 我真的想
And believe me, I do--
不想让你牵扯到这些复杂的事情上
Last thing you need is anything complicated.
你说对了
I hate it when you’re right.
是啊
Yeah, me, too.
我还取笑你们所有
I made fun of y’all for taking
对返校日很当回事的人
All this homecoming stuff so serious.
因为这虽然不是人命关天的大事
Turns out just because it ain’t life or death out here
但痛苦是真切的
Don’t mean the pain ain’t real.
你能答应我一个要求吗
Can I ask you a favor?
可以
Anything.
我们能把这支舞跳完吗
Can we finish our dance?
格雷格 挪一下脑袋
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表