剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
管它什么竞选
Screw the campaign,
因为我们美满的家庭
Because our perfect family ended
在你背叛我们那一天就破碎了
The day that you betrayed us.
你还把她的儿子接到咱家来住
And you moved her son into our house.
自从那一次我再也没有和格蕾丝走到一起
I have--i have not been with grace since.
我发誓 我发誓
I promise. I promise.
现在说这个 一点意思都没有
Up until today, that might have meant something.
劳拉 别这样 不要走 劳拉
Laura, please. Wait. Laura.
你知道吗 最糟糕的
You know what? The worst part
并不在于你出轨了
Is not even that you had an affair.
而是你不得不投向格蕾丝·詹姆斯的怀抱
It's that you had to go to grace james
才能找回完满的感觉
To feel whole again.
而不是你的妻子
Not your wife...
不是你孩子的妈
And the mother of your children.
天啊
God!
就在刚刚 我还是爱着你
Up until a minute ago, I loved you more than
胜过一切的
Anything in the world.
我也不知道 我会处理好的
I--i don't know--i'm gonna fix this.
我可以处理好的 我不知道怎么办
I can fix this. I don't know how--
但我可以去跟孩子们说
But I can--i can talk to the kids.
不用了
You know what?
你做得太多了
You have done more than enough.
我来跟他们说
I'll talk to our kids.
为什么
why?
我不知道 我以为 我以为
I don't know. I thought that--i thought that...
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, you ok?
不 有事
No, I'm not ok.
坐下吧
Sit down.
我要和你们说件事
I have something I need to tell you.
嘿 库普 等等
Hey, coop, hold up.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
库普给你打了电♥话♥
Patience called.
记得让我在她手♥机♥上删了你的号♥码
Yo, remind me to delete your number out her phone.
她只是担心你 懂吗 我们都很担心你
She's just worried about you, a'ight? We both are.
斯宾塞 我又不傻 我和泰伦是在
Spence, I'm not dumb. Tyrone is meeting me
在人多的公共场合见面
In a public place with lots of people.
是啊 现在你有一个伴了 有什么计划吗
Yeah, well, now you got one more. So what's the plan?
离开
leave town?
你凭什么要我卷铺盖走人
What makes you think I'm just gonna pick up and leave?
你别无选择 克林肖不再欢迎你了
You got no choice. You're not welcome here in crenshaw no more.
- 口气真大啊 小妞 - 嘿
- That's a bold statement, little girl. - Hey.
你该带个比斯宾塞强点的人来啊
Hope you packing something stronger than spencer.
你听好 你不准对库普这么冲 知道吗
Look, you ain't got to step to coop, all right?
她是你现在唯一的朋友了
She the only friend you got right now,
她要给你一个拯救自己的机会
And she giving you a chance to save yourself.
给我机会 这样嘛
Giving me a chance? Oh, it's like that.
所有人都知道你对肖恩做了什么 他们回来找你算账的
Yo, everybody know what you did to shawn, and they're coming for you.
是吗 那到底是谁要来找我呢
Is that right? Who's coming for me, exactly?
你的敌人
Your own bloods.
甚至是那边的兄弟
Might even be your homeboys over there.
很快就要发生了 所以在我看来
And it's going down soon, so the way I see it,
你要么走 要么落得和肖恩一样的下场
Either you leave town or you end up like shawn.
你们来这是找揍的吗
What's stopping me from putting y'all down right here?
醒醒 你没这么糊涂吧
Come on, man, even you ain't that crazy.
听着 泰伦 这里不再是你的地盘
Look, tyrone, this ain't your 'hood no more,
那些人不是你的兄弟
And those ain't your people.
我只是想给你
I'm just trying to give you something
你未曾给肖恩的东西 这是你的生路
You didn't give shawn, and that's a way out.
- 你为什么要这么做 - 因为我不想
- Why would you do that? - 'Cause I don't want anybody
让无辜的人遭殃
To die if they don't have to.
我知道你心很软
I knew you were soft, coop.
有同情心可不代表我心软
Compassion don't make me soft.
结束了 泰
It's over, ty.
看来我别无选择了
Guess y'all leave me no choice.
大家嗨起来
Feeling it up in here, baby.
嗨起来 宝贝
You're feeling it up in here, baby.
贝弗利嗨起来
Beverly in the hizouse, bitches.
老朋友来了
There goes the neighborhood.
我的男友是DJ
My man dropping beats.
你长大之后想成为谁
so what do you want to be when you grow up?
迈克尔·杰克逊
michael jackson.
我去找杯喝的
I need a drink.
好的 我也要
Yeah, makes two of us.
嘿 我今晚需要朋友陪陪
Hey, I could really use a friend tonight.
好的 你有什么事吗
Yeah, what do you need?
我刷新了对我爸的认识
Well, a new father would be a good start.
我们刚刚知道他曾经和斯宾塞的妈妈
We just found out he had an affair
出轨了
With spencer's mom.
奥利维亚 很抱歉
Olivia, I'm so sorry.
我知道这是很久以前的事了
I know it was a long time ago,
但并不代表着就这么过去了
But it doesn't make it hurt any less.
慢着 你知道
Wait. You knew?
斯宾塞昨天告诉我了
Um, spencer told me yesterday.
什么 斯宾塞也知情吗
Wait. Spencer knew, too?
他也是刚刚知道的 我们不知道
Liv, he just found out. We didn't--
不知道怎么办
We didn't know how to handle it.
何必装呢 是吧
So why even try, right?
小利
Liv.
你个伪君子
You're a hypocrite.
我们没告诉你我们父母在高中时曾在一起过
You freaked out when we didn't tell you
那会儿你表现得很抓狂
About our parents dating back in high school,
现在你知道了这个事却什么也不说
And you find this out and say nothing, spence?
- 乔丹 - 我不想和你吵
- Jordan. - I'm not gonna fight you, man.
我知道你很生气 我也一样
I know you're angry. I'm angry, too.
你以为这样就能让我好受一点吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better, huh?
你再推他一下
Yo, you shove him one more time,
我和你没完
There's gonna be a problem.
你早该告诉我的
You should have told me.
别喝
No.
快把啤酒还给我
Um, can I have my beer back?
我不能让我的两个朋友
Look, I can't have two people in my life
在同一天里跳进同一个火坑
Going down the same hole on the same day.
- 这话是什么意思 - 这不重要 你在这干什么
- What does that mean? - It doesn't matter what are you doing?
- 我在放松放松 - 你说灌醉自己吗
- I'm enjoying myself. - You mean throwing away your sobriety.
-还不是一样的 - 这次换我来吧
- It's the same thing. - Why don't we try to do something different this time?
我就在这 我可以听你说的 不给
I--i'm here. I can listen--no.
行吧 我重新倒一杯
Fine, I'll just pour myself another one.
那这一杯我也会拿走的
Then I will take that one as well.
只是一杯啤酒而已 亚瑟 谁在乎啊
It's one beer, asher. Who cares?
- 我在乎 - 别这样
- I care. - Stop.
嘿 奥利维亚 你去哪儿了
Hey, liv. Hey, where you been?
我整个晚上都在找你 你还好吗
I've been looking for you all night. You all right?
过来
Come here.
我没事
Yeah, I'm great.
嘿 伙计 你能回避一下吗
Hey, man, can you give us a minute?
实际上 我们刚才正在说事呢
Uh, actually, hey, we're kind of in the middle of something.
你觉得我为什么要打断你们呢
Well, why do you think I interrupted?
不管你在给她说什么事 她并不开心
She wasn't happy with whatever you were in the middle of,
所以我觉得你应该回避一下
So I think you should give us that minute.
你是想挑事吗
Are you really trying to start something?
听着 奥利维亚今天晚上很不开心
Look, olivia's having a rough night.
我只是想帮帮她
I'm just trying to help.
我不需要你来教我怎么照顾我的
I don't need advice on how to take care of--
行了 够了
Hey, enough.
我自己能处理好的 好吗
I can handle myself, all right?
- 奥利维亚 - 我谁的帮助都不需要
- - Liv--- - don't need anyone's help.
伙计 你好啊 你没事吧
Bro, what's up? You good?
你好啊
What up?
这么多年我一直在想象我爸回来
I imagined my pops coming back for years,
会是什么样子
What it would be like.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表