剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
袋子里是什么 肖恩
what’s in the bag, shawn?
你管那么多 我们说好的 你去送了就好了
stop asking questions. we had a deal. just make the drop.
你是肖恩的马子吗
you shawn’s girl?
不 我
no, i just, uh--
真希望你是
i hoped you are.
今天给我带了什么啊
what’s he got for me today?
鸡蛋沙拉三明治
egg salad sandwich.
我的最爱
my favorite. heh heh!
肖恩真是个好孩子
oh, that shawn’s such a nice boy.
跟他说谢谢好吗
you tell him i said thank you, you hear?
刚刚是干什么啊
what the hell was that?
那是汤米的奶奶
that was tommy’s gran.
他是我们的一员 要坐牢6-8年
he’s one of ours, doing 6 to 8 right now.
我们要彼此照应
we take care of each other.
你和我 我们跟斯班赛不一样
you and me, we not like spencer.
我们没有出路
we don’t have a way out.
只能竭尽所能 好好生活
got to make the best of what we got right here.
- 爸爸 我觉得他受伤了 - 什么
dad, i think he’s hurting. say what?
哪里不对 我感觉他很疼
something’s not right. i think he’s hurting.
他只是有点急了
no, he’s just winded. dad.
别管了 你打好接球位就好了
listen, just hit your receivers.
别担心我 我可是熟知比赛规则
don’t worry about me; i’m hitting everyone who knows the playbook.
左侧强硬进攻 在26码线那里
strong left, 26 stretch.
左侧强硬进攻 在26码线那里 一对一 准备好了吗
strong left, 26 stretch. on 1, on 1. ready?
第三次进攻机会 还差8码 四分卫跟不上了
3rd down and 8, late in the fourth quarter,
贝弗利就靠这个三分球了
beverly hanging on to a 3-point lead.
如果第一个触地得分 贝弗利可以反超
if they get a first down here, beverly can run out the clock.
好像失败了
looks like a busted play!
怎么回事 怎么回事
what’s happening? what’s happening?
詹姆斯被侧击了
laterals to james.
他漏球了 霍桑拿到球了
he fumbles! hawthorne’s got it!
第三次进攻 20码 触地得分
down 3! the 20! touchdown!
比赛时间即将结束 雄鹰队还差四分 就看最后一击了
with time running out, the eagles trailing by 4. it all comes down to this play.
加油了 还剩四秒钟
come on, now. all right, boys, 4 seconds left.
最后一搏
one big play.
双速移♥动♥ 全力以赴了
double move. give it all you got.
斯班赛 你下场 巴特勒 你上
spencer, you’re out. butler, get in there.
- 什么 - 快点 巴特勒 双速移♥动♥
what? get in there, butler! double move!
- 4秒钟了 - 教练
4 seconds! coach.
去找训练师
go see the trainer.
教练 别这样
hey, coach, don’t do this.
好了 你们知道情况的
all right, son. you know what it is.
贝克上了
baker up.
抢球了
here’s the snap.
他上了 上了
there he is, there he is...
巴特勒从边线突袭
got butler streaking down the sideline!
没有成功
he lets it go!
球从巴特勒手边擦身而过了
just outside the outstretched arms of butler.
比赛结束 女士们先生们
and that’s the game, ladies and gentlemen,
贝弗利又惨败一局不相上下的比赛
beverly losing another close one.
好了
all right, brother.
别垂头丧气的
keep your head up.
你我都清楚 我能得分的
we both know i would have caught that.
可能吧 不过这不是重点
probably, but, uh... that’s not the point.
那是什么
then what is?
把你左胳膊举起来 斯班赛
raise your left arm, spencer.
举起来啊
come on. go ahead. raise it up.
高一点 举过头顶
higher. above your head.
看到吗 你很疼
there, see? you’re hurt.
如果你想要什么都做
and you could have risked
可能会严重受伤的
a serious injury trying to do it all.
不重要
doesn’t matter.
你不应该罚我下场的
you never should have pulled me.
你一开始也不应该打进攻位的
well, you never should have been on offense to begin with.
好吗 我对你期望太高了
all right? i put too much on you.
让那些支持者扰乱了我
let them damn boosters get in my head and--
- 这个怪我 - 不
and that’s on me. no.
输了比赛怪你
this loss is on you.
所有的输都怪我
every loss is on me.
我的工作需要我赢得比赛
my job requirement is to win games,
但现在我知道了
but what i know now
我在乎你 比在乎输赢要多
is i care more about you than i do about winning.
一场比赛
one play,
四秒钟
4 seconds.
你不罚我下场 我们现在就在庆祝了
you leave me in, and we’re celebrating right now.
等等
oh, wait.
什么
what?
小心点
just make sure to be careful.
别把果汁撒了
don’t want you fumbling the juice.
一大早起来玩笑不少嘛
you got jokes this morning, huh?
打破僵局啊
tension breaker.
不得不来啊
had to be done.
我有东西给你
hey, look, i got something for you.
不是吧
no way!
喜欢吗
you like that?
真的很对不起
hey, i really am sorry, all right?
昨晚我输了
and i’m sorry i lost last night.
我知道你们都指望我呢
i know y’all are counting on me.
我让你抓住这次机会
i asked you to take this shot
是让自己去看看更广大的世界
to give yourself a chance at something more.
所以输了一场比赛又如何
so what if you lost a game?
我去贝弗利是去赢得
i came to beverly to win.
如果不赢我有什么用
what good am i otherwise?
斯班赛
spencer...
无论输赢 你都比你在场上
win or lose, you are so much more
得到了的要多多了
than what you are on that field.
你逼得自己太辛苦了
you push yourself so damn hard
想要照顾我们所有人
trying to take care of us all.
自从爸爸离开的那天起 你就一直这样
and you’ve been like that ever since your daddy left,
想要证向他证明你自己
trying to prove something to yourself and to him.
但你不能扛起整个世界啊 宝贝
but you can’t hold up the world on your own, baby.
好吗
ok?
我来了
i’m here.
什么事这么重要
what’s so important?
你戒毒回来之后我们还没谈过
look, we haven’t talked since you got back from rehab.
- 我以为 - 以为什么
i thought that-- thought what?
我们应该谈谈
that we should.
我知道我不是莱拉的年度最佳男友
look, i--i know that i haven’t been the best boyfriend
但我想改变
to leila, but i want to change that.
现状斯班赛又来了贝弗利
and with spencer at beverly now...
我感觉她离我越来越远了
i feel like she’s pulling away.
我想确保咱俩是统一战线的
i want to make sure that you and i are on the same page--
没有你和我
there is no "you and i."
咱俩只是吸毒嗨了上了一次
it was one drug-induced screw-up.
当时我们都失控了
we got caught up in the moment,
因为这个我失去了最好的朋友
and i had to walk away from my best friend because of it.
我失去了莱拉
i lost leila, and i have to live
我这辈子都要带着内疚生活
with that guilt for the rest of my life.
你我都如此
we both have to live with it.
那我们就假装
then let’s just keep pretending
这一切都没发生 好吗
that it didn’t happen, ok?
莱拉至少值得我们这样
leila deserves at least that from us.
又是一次劝诫会吗
is this another intervention?
我真的没心思再去看乔丹胡言乱语的信了
because i can’t handle another rambling letter from jordan right now.
不是的 宝贝
no, honey.
爸爸有话要跟你说
dad just has something he wants to say.
坐吧 谢谢 宝贝
have a seat. thank you, baby.
你说得对
uh...you’re right.
我把斯班赛带过来贝弗利山庄
i brought spencer to beverly hills
因为我以为是正确的决定
because i thought it was right for me,
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表