剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
No, my contacts are dry.
好像是你隐形眼镜的错一样
Right. just like it was your contacts
我们看黑豹
when we saw "Black Panther,"
舞出我人生第一部和第二部 寻梦环游记的时候
"Step Up", "Step Up 2," "Coco".
你看寻梦环游记的也哭了
No, you cried at "Coco", too.
你还记得去年秋天
Hey, um, remember last fall
在安吉拉的聚会上
at angel's point?
说真的 去年的事我已经记不清了
Actually, last year's kind of a blur for me.
不 你记得的
No, you remember.
- 真不记得了 - 在公园里
- No, not really. - At the park...
我们应该去做我们的英语项目了
You know, we should really get back to the English project.
认真的吗
Seriously?
我不会记得所有的小事的
So I don't remember every little thing.
我当时嗑药了 好吗
I was high a lot back then, OK?
我也不想去记起我做的那些疯狂的事
I'm kind of trying not to remember all the crazy crap I did.
我应该走了
Uh, I should go.
为什么
Why?
这就是一个错误
This was a mistake.
我就不应该让本奇女士
I should have never asked Ms. Bench
把我们放在一组
to put us together.
确实是我
Yes, it was me.
我原以为我们如果花一些时间相处就会
I just thought maybe if we spent some time together that...
不管怎么 我怎么想已经不重要了
Anyway, it doesn't matter what I thought.
我不想强迫不愿意参与进我的生活的人
I do not want to force anyone into my life
与我交往
who doesn't want to be there.
我就 我还是自己完成项目吧
I'll just... I'll finish this on my own.
兄弟 你们知道吗 纳斯就是一个废物
Hey, man, you know, bro, Nas is trash.
- 什么 - 等会
- What? - Hold on.
你现在就是在胡说 兄弟
Now you're just trolling, bro.
你们看看他说过什么
I mean, what he even be saying?
他没有说过很有深度的话
He ain't saying nothing really that deep.
好吧 那现在谁是第一名
All right, so who get the number-one spot...
- 比基还是帕克 - 很显然是比基
- Biggie or Pac? - Biggie, easy.
兄弟 你做了错的选择 傻子
Man, you on the wrong coast, dawg.
直白地说 帕克是一个行动者 一个诗人
Straight up, man. Pac was an activist, a poet.
他可不是个好的饶舌歌♥手
He wasn't a better rapper.
谁饶舌好
Who had a better flow?
很容易嘛 是拉基姆
Rakim. Hands down.
他是一个抒情天才 有超好的麦克技术
He was a lyrical genius, crazy mic techniques,
最原始流畅的饶舌 对吧大家
the original smooth flow. Come on, guys.
全款付清 可没人能达到他这张专辑的水平
"Paid in full." No one even comes close to touching that album.
有史以来最棒
Greatest of all time.
怎么可能
What?!
少来了
No, you didn't.
什么鬼
Yo, what?
好吧好吧
Whoo! OK.
娃娃脸
OK, babyface.
这位兄弟正在谈论
Dude's talking about...
大家快看 卡尔顿正在讲知识呢
Look at Carlton dropping knowledge, y'all.
谁知道呢
Who knew, man?
为我的男孩鼓掌
Yeah, give it up for my boy!
为我男孩鼓掌
Give it up for my boy!
错了 这根本就不难
Wrong! You know damn well that ain't the issue.
- 答案是一 - 绝对是3
- The answer's one. - 3 forever evers.
流浪者合唱团 杰克逊女士 2000
"Outkast", "Ms. Jackson", "2000".
谢谢
Thank you!
卡尔顿再得一分
Another point for Carlton.
谢谢
Thank you.
在黑人教堂里
At a black church,
祈祷和做礼拜需要多久
how long does praise and worship last?
一是30分钟 二十1小时 三是
"1... 30 minutes, 2... an hour, or 3"...
从贝弗利山来的肯定答不对这题
OK, OK, ain't no way Beverly Hills gettin' this one right
除非他在疯狂地看《洛杉矶传教士》
unless he been binge-watching "Preachers of L.A."
兄弟 你怎么回事
Man, what's your problem?
- 克里斯 冷静点 - 你多心了
- Yo, Chris, chill, man. - You're tripping.
答案是第三个
The answer's 3.
直到教堂唱诗班
Whenever the choir director
觉得她完成的时候
feel like she's done.
好吧
All right.
不要再在游戏里捣乱了
Now stop messing up the game.
卡姆 新的一轮 轮到你了
Cam, new card. Your turn.
好吧 在黑人中
OK, all right. "In the blacks-it,
如果黑人就像英国脱欧一样离开美国
"if black folks left America like Britain
我们应该带上什么
left the EU, who do we take?"
我支持我们带走卡尔顿和艾米纳姆
I vote we take Carlton here and Eminem.
白人可以留着斯宾塞和斯泰西·达什
The white folks can keep Spencer and Stacey dash.
你是在我的房♥子里不尊重我吗
Yo, you really disrespecting me in my own house?
我只是在开玩笑 放轻松点
I was just kidding, dawg. Relax.
不 兄弟 是你在炫耀
No, bro, now you showing up.
你什么时候变得怎么敏感了
Ugh, when did you get so sensitive?
我猜是贝弗利山庄来的人让你敏感吗
Guess Beverly Hills got you all soft now, huh?
你和你那漂亮的男孩
Hey, you and pretty boy
如果呆不下去可以随时回去
can head back anytime if it gets too hot.
别让我们阻止你们
Don't let us stop you.
如果你有话要说
Yo, man, if you got something to say,
就说吧
just say it.
你就不用再带着那个克伦肖的戒指了
You ain't got no business wearing that Crenshaw ring no more.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
从你觉得离开我们才能成功的时候
Since you felt like you had to leave us to succeed,
你就应该永远离开
you should have just stayed gone.
我们已经找到你们的升级品了
We got an upgrade anyway.
对吗 卡姆
Ain't that right, Cam?
实话说 我怀疑卡姆
You know, honestly, I doubt Cam
根本在球场上都碰不到斯宾塞
could even touch Spencer on the field.
我很确定我们已经找到了
Pretty sure we got the upgrade.
那我们就在季后赛见了
Well, uh, we'll see you in the playoffs.
等等 说得对
Oh, wait, that's right.
贝弗利山庄的人已经好久没去季后赛了
Beverly Hills ain't been to the playoffs in years.
他们今年会去的 他们有我
Oh, they will this year. They got me.
为什么要等呢
Why wait?
我们可以在45分钟内到那里
Our boys can be here in 45.
你为什么不带上你的队伍呢
Why don't you grab your squad?
让我们现在就决一高下
Let's settle this right now.
你听着
I'll tell you what,
如果你们赢了
y'all win,
你们可以拿走我手上的克伦肖戒指
you can take this Crenshaw ring off my finger for good.
让游戏开始 让游戏开始
* Let the games begin, let the games begin
我参加就一定会胜利
*only play to win, yeah, I'm going in
让游戏开始 让游戏开始
*let the games begin, let the games begin
让我继续保持我的记录
* go and let the record show I was still in
你不需要叫其他的人来帮忙
You ain't have to call the rest of the guys here.
我可以一个人解决
I had it handled.
已经太迟了
Too late.
Take it way back
I say this is in my blood
you can hear me coming if you listen for the drums
I'm getting playback...
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
这是我们应该做的
That's what we do.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我很惊讶你也来了
I'm surprised you showed up.
虽然我们在吵架
We're fighting.
但我还是你的坚强后盾
Doesn't mean I don't have your back.
我需要你帮我这个
I need you to hold something for me.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
后悔已经来不及了
Too late now.
I ain't trying to bring you down
but for real, you might as well give up now
think you got a chance, but I don't see how
got a real tight grip when I hold that crown
my life been good and bad and all around
the more things I lost, the more I found
one thing I taught myself to do
no matter the problem, refuse to lose, so
how you want it? Man, you can choose
if you can't take the heat, don't light the fuse
see, I walk in slow and ignite the room
like fire, everything Ii touch I consume, I'm
getting up while y'all just snooze
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表