剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
you gonna be ok by yourself in that house?
当然没事
of course. are you kidding?
终于能够再次获得安静祥和了 还有我的杏仁奶
finally get my peace and quiet back, my almond milk.
嘿爸爸
hey, dad.
嘿 老兄
hey, man.
我想了想你说的话
i thought about what you said.
然后呢
oh, ok. and?
他是个复杂的人
yeah, he's a complicated man
经常做错事还不理亏
and often does the wrong things for the right reasons.
我觉得他就是有好的待遇吧
a--a baker man trait, i'm figuring out.
听着 我不能让威利爷爷出局
look, i can't cut grandpa willie off.
好吗 不能像你想的那样
ok? not the way that you want me to,
在你想说什么之前 这都跟橄榄球没关系
and before you say anything, it's not even about the football.
这是要寻根啊 爸爸
ok? it's about having a connection to my roots, dad.
你做出将克伦肖队离开你的生活的决定是因为你感觉
look, you made a decision to cut crenshaw out of your life because you felt
这样才能清理你的思绪并且生存下去
it was what you needed to get your head right and survive,
这我能理解 真的
and i get that, ok? i do, but...
但是我觉得我需要进克伦肖队来让我想清楚事情
i feel like i need this connection to crenshaw to get my head right.
而威利爷爷对你来说就是那个联♥系♥
and grandpa willie is that connection for you?
没错
yeah, he is.
好吧
ok.
好吧
ok.
库普 你胆子不小啊 在这邻里之间走来走去
coop, you're on one, walking around the 'hood
好像泰隆不会找你麻烦一样
like tyrone ain't coming for you.
他才不会
he's not...
因为你没有告诉他我不会接受工作
'cause you didn't tell him about me not taking that job.
听着 我知道你有自己的准则
look, i know you live by a code, preach,
不像泰隆 因为自己想要退出把他的小弟给害死了
unlike tyrone, who got shawn--his boy--killed, all because he wanted out.
没证据别给我扣那么大屎盆子
can't come at me with a bomb that big, not without no proof.
泰隆知道雷杀死了肖恩
tyrone know ray killed shawn,
他还让他活着吗
and he's still letting that man walk around here breathing?
你觉得这对吗
that make sense to you?
你知不知道肖恩的兄弟布兰登
you know shawn's brother brandon?
你们不仅在监狱是狱友
not only did you all share a bunk in county,
你们还一起打过业余篮球联赛
but you all played aau basketball together.
听着 泰隆也许和你很亲
look, tyrone might be your homeboy,
但是布兰登可是你的家人啊
but brandon was family,
这也意味着肖恩也是家人啊
which means shawn was family, too.
如果说我在你身上学到了什么
and if there's one thing i learned about you, preach,
那就是忠诚
it's loyalty.
越忠诚 联结就越重
the stronger the loyalty, the deeper the bond.
泰隆害死了你的家人
tyrone had your fam killed.
你就完全不在乎吗
you mean to tell me you're cool with that?
嘿
hey.
巡视的不错啊 库普
good looking out, coop.
现在呢
so what now?
你做了你该做的了
you did your part.
我和我铁子要接手了
me and the homies got it from here.
那是什么意思
what does that mean?
就是你想要的意思
exactly what you want it to mean.
泰隆不会成为问题的
tyrone ain't gonna be nobody's problem.
再也不会了
no more.
- 嘿亲爱的 - 嘿妈
- hey, baby. - hey, ma.
谢谢你今天照看你弟弟
ah. thanks again for watching your brother tonight.
没关系 迈卡怎么样啊
anytime. so how's micah? everything good?
好的不得了
better than good.
你呢
how about you?
我一直在想
i've been thinking.
也许是时候该跟我爸爸聊聊了
maybe it is time i talked to my father.
我有很多问题 妈
i got a lot of questions, ma.
你觉得他能回答你
and you think he has the answers.
你要是觉得不好 我就不做了
look, if you don't think it's a good idea, i won't do it.
我不想伤害你
last thing i want to do is hurt you.
我支持你亲爱的
you have my support, baby.
确定吗
you sure?
嗯
i'm sure.
儿子需要爹啊
sons need their fathers.
你要是觉得可以的话 我还是不像告诉他
if it's ok with you, i still want to hold off
狄龙的事情 在我们知道爸爸的真是动机之前不可以
on telling dillon till we know dad's full intentions.
好的
all right.
等下亲爱的
wait. baby.
我还有事情要告诉你
there's something i need to tell you.
我早就该告诉你了
it's something i should have told you a long time ago.
你父亲离开的原因我并没有对你完全坦白
i wasn't completely honest as to why your father left.
? i've been feeling like it's impossible to say it all ?
? and i'm losing all control ?
? 'cause i wish that i could break the fall and save it all ?
? but i've been holding it too close ?
? wish i knew what you're thinking ?
? words don't come that easy ?
? we might be broken by design ?
? searching for another way ?
? another way, another way ?
? to keep her safe another day ?
? another day, another day, it's easier to... ?
我知道这件事要是发生在了我的身上我会是什么感觉
i know how i'd feel if this happened to me,
你应该很需要人陪吧
so...i figured you might need a little company.
? ...to say, say, say ?
? than to know what to say ?
? searching for another way, another way... ?
进来不
come on in.
要怎样才能让你永远离开
what would it cost for me to get you out
我儿子的生活
of my son's life for good?
? ...another day, another day... ?
说多少钱吧
name your price.
? it's easier to run away, run away ?
? run away than to know what to say ?
? say, say ?
你没事吧
you all right?
我来的唯一原因
the only reason i'm here
是那么多人都背叛了我
is 'cause out of all the people that's betrayed me,
和你谈谈算是最轻松的了
you the easiest conversation for me to have right now.
现在话都说开了
so the cat's out the bag.
在我看来 你回来的原因有三
the way i see it, you came back for one of 3 reasons:
除非你真的想要一个
either you legitimately want a chance
和我和狄龙重建关系的机会
at a real relationship with me and dillon,
或者说你想回到我的生活的原因是 突然之间我大红大紫
or you want back in my life 'cause all of a sudden, i'm all over the news
而你觉得你的儿子会大有作为
and you realize your son is destined for greatness.
再或者
or...
你想要毁了我和比利的生活
you want to blow up my mom and billy's life as payback
作为她和你结婚有了劳拉结果婚外遇了的复仇
for having an affair while they were married to you and laura.
这就是你这么多年前离开的原因 对不对
that's why you left all those years ago, right?
对
correct.
到底是什么
so which is it?
你为什么回来
why are you back?
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表