剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
本片由真实故事启发
洗衣房♥
未来全明星 前情提要
Previously on All American.
- 这个包是狄龙给你的吗 - 关你屁事
- Did tyrone give you that bag? - Mind your business.
不管你想问什么 都别问
Whatever you're about to ask, don't.
你哥们已经死了 什么也改变不了了
Your boy already gone. Ain't nothing gonna change that.
是狄龙 是他害肖恩被杀的
It was tyrone. He had shawn killed.
你为什么要加入他
Why you join his crew?
这帮人 是很讲义气的
These dudes, they about loyalty,
但得让他们先信任我
But they got to trust me first.
所以如果他们发现肖恩是因为狄龙而死
So if they find out tyrone had shawn killed,
他们就直接帮我搞定了
They gonna handle him for me.
库珀 你这样会没命的
Coop, this is gonna get you killed.
我想让你训练我
Ok, I want you to train me.
为什么
Why?
我想变的很厉害 你是唯一一个
I want to be great, and you're the only one
想让我达到这个标准的人
Who's ever held me to that standard.
当你选择了科里而不是我
When you chose corey over me,
我对克伦肖的最后
That broke the last tether
一丝留恋 也没有了
That was holding me to crenshaw.
或许你父亲
Maybe your father--
我没有父亲
I don't have a father.
没有了
Not anymore.
温顿·马克
winton mark,
斯科特·安德森
Scott anderson,
杰夫·奥斯汀
Jeff austin.
还有谢恩·巴特勒
Then we got shane butler.
当然不能忘了亚瑟·亚当斯
You can't forget asher adams.
以及JJ·帕克
And, of course, jj parker,
乔丹·贝克
Jordan baker,
当然还有一个
And last but not least,
年度最佳分部球员
Your division player of the year,
斯班赛·詹姆斯
Spencer james.
我一直听他们洛根高中说什么
Now, I've been hearing all this stuff about logan high
季后赛第一场就旗开得胜
Knocking out the first seed in playoffs
已经连着两个赛季了
Two seasons in a row.
他们说自己队是“无敌杀手”
They are calling them the giant killers.
以后不会了
Not no more.
我们准备好对抗洛根高中了 各位
We are ready for logan high, y'all.
我们准备好对抗洛根高中了
We are ready for logan high.
1 2 3
1, 2, 3!
贝弗利最棒
beverly!
我们还没准备好对抗洛根高中
We are not ready for logan high.
爸 我们是第一号♥种子球队啊
Dad, we're the number-one seed.
洛根差点都没赢了季后赛啊 教练
And logan barely made it to the playoffs, coach.
谢谢 谢谢你们说出了
Thank you. Thank you for demonstrating
我们没有准备好的原因
Why we are not ready.
常规赛已经结束了 各位
The regular season is over, y'all.
比赛记录已经不重要了
Records don't matter.
重要的是他们有全明星的前锋
What does matter is that they have an all-american lineman.
重要的是他们被人称为“无敌杀手”
What matters is that they are called the giant killers.
但我们会准备好的
But we will be ready.
我们只需要在进攻方加一点利好因素
We just have to add a wrinkle to the offense.
利好因素
A wrinkle?
这个赛季斯班赛成功的
This season we have successfully run
扰乱了对方的视野
Wildcat with spencer.
我们不能比赛一开始
We are now gonna start the game
就让斯班赛在后场
With spencer behind the center
直接遭受攻击
Taking direct snaps.
好吧 要多久
Ok. For how long?
直到洛根调整为防守模式
Till logan adjusts to the defense.
那如果洛根那边不调整呢
And if logan's defense doesn't adjust?
- 我们就赢了 - 但我不在场上了啊
- We win. - With me on the bench.
是 你就先观望
Yes, with you on the bench.
继续说
Moving on.
我知道快期中考试周了
I know y'all realize it's midterms week.
如果你们周五想跟我一起上场训练
If y'all want to be out there on that field
把成绩都提上去
With me on friday, get your grades up.
好了 散会吧
All right. Get out of here.
我今天会批改完你们的论文
ok, I'll finish grading your papers today,
周末的时候就会出成绩了
So, everyone, you'll have your grades by this weekend.
祝好运
Good luck.
斯班赛 等一下
Spencer, a moment.
怎么了
What's up?
我今天早上在批改论文
Yeah, I was grading the essay papers this morning,
其中有你的 你知道
Including yours, and you are aware
这个作业占到你成绩的50%吧
That this assignment is worth 50% of your grade, right?
知道的
Yes, sir.
你还是决定要写
And yet you still chose to write
生命中对你影响最大的人是
That your greatest influence in life
霓虹迪昂·桑德斯吗(演员)
Is neon deion sanders.
- 黄金时间 - 什么
- Prime time. - What?
他的外号♥叫黄金时间
That's his nickname. Prime time.
霓虹不是外号♥吗
Neon isn't his nickname?
他有很多外号♥的
He got a lot of nicknames.
这就是你的人生目标吗
Is that your goal in life, spencer,
得到很多昵称吗
To have a lot of nicknames?
这个我还没怎么考虑
I haven't given it much thought.
- 你的论文也很欠考虑 - 什么
- Yeah, kind of like this paper. - Excuse me?
通过这篇论文我没了解到什么新的或者有用的东西
I learned nothing new or insightful about you.
可能是时间都花在打橄榄球了吧
Perhaps football is getting in the way.
这里也不是南克伦肖了
And this isn't south crenshaw high anymore.
你这是什么意思
And what's that mean?
你在这里不能混日子了
You can't coast by here,
不能只打橄榄球学习不好
Even if you are good at football.
怎么 你觉得我是贫民窟来的傻子吗
So what, you think I'm just some dumb player from the 'hood?
我觉得你应该感谢我
What I think is that you should be thanking me
给你一个机会重写论文
For giving you an opportunity to rewrite this essay.
周五早上交给我
And have it in by friday morning
不然你就别打季后赛了
Or you're not playing in that playoff game.
霓虹迪恩
Neon deion?
黄金时间啊
Prime time.
你能写的比这个好的啊
You can do better than that.
妈 哥们说这样不行啊
Ma, dude changed the game.
你竟然跟维加先生站一边
I can't believe you're siding with mr. Vega.
我没站边 但是至少他在乎你啊
Not taking sides. But at least he cares.
我的教授根本都不正眼看我们
My professor doesn't even look up at us.
我就算在商店碰到她
I could bump into her at the grocery store,
她都不会知道我是她班里的学生
She wouldn't know I was in her class.
那为什么还选这门课
So why take the class?
因为很重要啊
Because it's important.
城市规划
Urban planning.
对啊
Yes.
我这周的作业就是
My assignment this week
在克伦肖这里找一块地
Is to take a plot of land right here in crenshaw
然后为社区出一个规划方案
And formulate a plan for the community.
想做什么都可以
It can be anything I want it to be--
公园 住♥宅♥ 商业
A park, house, business.
我的任务就是权衡所有的问题
And my job is to weigh all the issues.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
非常
I love it.
你的生活要翻天覆地了吧 妈
Heh! You're gonna change the world, ain't you, ma?
我努力呢
I'mma try.
霓虹迪恩还不错啊
Neon deion was legit, though.
黄金时间
Prime time.
黄金时间
Prime time.
爸
Hey, dad.
我在画比赛的位置图而已
Just drawing up these new plays.
你忘了这边的这个
Oh. You forgot about this one over here.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是什么
Wait. What is that?
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表