剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
Scrimmage. Scrimmage. My bad.
是的 我会准备好的
Yeah. I'll be ready.
我当然希望如此
I certainly hope so.
洛杉矶论♥坛♥报 将派出一名记者
The "l.a. Tribune" is sending a reporter
来对你进行采访
To interview you.
我需要跟他们谈谈吗
I got to talk to them?
他们提名你为年度最佳球员
They named you player of the year.
我认为他们应该得到一些和你面对面说话的时间
I think they deserve some face time.
我甚至不知道该说什么
I don't even know what I'd say.
斯宾塞 我知道家里
Spence, I know that there's a lot
发生了很多事 但现在不是
Going on at home, but now is not the time
失去目标的时候
To--to lose focus.
我会在球场上尽力的 好吗
I'll do my part on the field, all right?
我说的是场外
I'm talking about off the field.
对不起 但我现在正想着我的社区
Sorry, but my mind's on my community right now.
我已经告诉过你他们需要我
I already told you they need me.
他们需要你
They need you.
他们需要你做什么
What do they need from you?
他们需要我给他们希望
They need me to give them hope.
他们看着我 并且要知道
They're looking at me and seeing
并不是克伦肖的每个孩子都会像肖恩那样死去
Not every kid from crenshaw gotta end up like shawn.
我以前也是这么说的
I used to say the same thing
当我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age.
我记得我想拯救我的社区
I--i remember I wanted to save my community.
我不想拯救任何人 好吗
I ain't trying to save nobody, all right?
我只是不想让他们觉得
I just don't want them thinking
我走了 忘了他们 就这样
I left and forgot about them, that's all.
斯宾塞 当我离开的时候
Spence, when I left,
不是因为我
It wasn't because I didn't have love
对社区没有爱
For my community.
我再也不能承受那种负担了
I couldn't carry that burden anymore.
我再也不能了
I couldn't.
所以 记得你是谁
So, yeah, remember who you are,
记得你从哪里来
Remember where you came from,
但不要让你的社区的负担
But don't let the burden of your community
将你压垮
Weigh you down.
抱歉
Hey. My bad.
接吧
Take that.
帕西恩斯
Patience.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
怎么了 库珀还好吗
what? Coop ok?
是的 我是说 她现在很好
Yeah, I mean, she's good right now,
但她表现得不像她自己
But she's not acting like herself.
那么 她表现得像谁呢
So, who is she acting like?
像肖恩
Like shawn.
你什么意思
What you mean?
我不知道 她说的话很疯狂
I don't know. She's talking crazy.
比如为发生在他身上的事报仇
Like about getting revenge for what happened to him.
别这样 我们都知道那不是库珀
Come on. We both know that ain't coop.
是的 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
并且她不是在胡闹
And she's not playing around.
因为库普不会扣动扳机
Just 'cause coop would never pull the trigger
这并不意味着她不会陷得太深
Doesn't mean she ain't getting in too deep.
她听不进我说的话 斯宾塞 所以
She's not hearing me, spencer, so,
我不知道 也许她会听你的
I don't know, maybe she'll listen to you.
好吧
All right.
亚瑟是被暂停比赛了
Was Asher suspended again
还是永远被踢出球队了
Or kicked off the team for good?
不 他不在队里了
No, he's off the team.
- 他怎么样了 - 我怎么知道
- How's he doing? - How should I know?
他是你的朋友
He's your friend.
不再是了
Not anymore.
好吧 我们现在能谈谈我的问题了吗
Ok, can we talk about my problem now?
你还没发生什么事
Nothing's happened to you yet.
这只是时间问题 好吗
It's only a matter of time, ok?
一旦药物测试结果出来
As soon as those drug test results come in,
我会错过整个季后赛
I'll miss the entire playoffs,
并且每个人都会知道是为什么
And everyone's gonna know why.
我会成为学校的瘾君子
I'll be the school druggie.
那是我的题目 去找你自己的去
That's my title. Stay in your lane.
你觉得这好笑吗
You think this is funny?
你会挺过来的 乔丹 好吗
You'll live, jordan, ok?
看着我 我还活着
Look at me. I'm alive.
在我去学微积分的路上
On my way to calculus.
我讨厌微积分
I hate calculus.
你完全没有领会我的意思
Totally missed my point.
不 我明白了 我明白了 好吗
No, I get it. I got it. Ok?
只是 只是对我来说这不一样 好吗
It's just--it's different for me, ok?
大学都将会听到这些的
Colleges will hear about this
没有人想要一个瘾君子四分卫的
And nobody wants a stoner qb.
好吗 没有人 它会完全毁了
Ok? Nobody. It'll totally ruin
我在下一个人生阶段踢球的机会
My chances of playing football at the next level.
我真搞不懂马里布的教练
See, I'm so confused how the malibu coach
怎么能要求进行药检
Could order a drug test.
他没有 他提出了抗♥议♥
He didn't order it. He--he filed a protest.
是的 但他怎么知道你吸大♥麻♥
Yeah, but how did he know you smoked weed?
我不知道 只有我和雷普利
I don't know. It was just me and ripley.
没有其他人在那里
Nobody else was there.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你认为是雷普利干的 是吗
You think it was ripley, don't you?
但是
But--
斯宾塞 你到底在哪儿
Spencer, where the hell are you?
球员们都在场上了
The players are on the field.
大混战马上就要开始了
The scrimmage is about to start.
我很抱歉 教练 我去不了了
I'm sorry, coach. I ain't gonna be able to make it.
你说什么
What did you say?
听着 我家里出了些事情 好吗
Look, something came up back home, all right?
我今晚会回去
I'll be at the house tonight.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
- 我很抱歉 - 斯宾塞
- I'm sorry. - Spencer.
贝克教练
Coach baker.
- 嗨 - 戈登·鲍尔
- Hey. - Gordon bauer.
我为 洛杉矶论♥坛♥报 报道当地的体育新闻
I cover local sports for the "l.a. Tribune."
谢谢你出来
Thank you for coming out.
非常感谢你的授予的奖项
Thank you so much for the award.
- 这是你应得的 - 谢谢
- You earned it. - Thank you.
有人告诉我我能在大混战前
I was told I get 15 minutes with spencer james
能和斯宾塞·詹姆斯独处15分钟
Before the scrimmage.
对 说到这个
Right. About that.
恐怕我们得重新安排
I-i'm afraid we're gonna have to reschedule
这次访谈了
That interview.
那太糟糕了
Hmm. That's too bad.
确实是
It is.
很遗憾
Sorry about that.
我能问一下原因吗
Can I ask why?
斯宾塞今天来不了了
Ah, spencer was unable to be here today.
又是那种球员
One of those, huh?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
看起来最近 打得越好的球员 架子就越大
It seems lately, better the player, bigger the ego.
他是家里出了急事
He actually has a family emergency.
- 是吗 - 斯宾塞是我执教以来
- Right. - Spencer is the most
遇到的最专注的球员
Dedicated player I've ever coached.
随你怎么说吧
If you say so.
你这就有点烦人了
Oh, you buggin' now, fool.
这又来了
There we go.
嘭 死了
Boom! Gone.
泰伦 我们这是在做什么
tyrone, what are we doing?
你觉得这看起来像是在做什么
What do it look like we're doing?
把那些蠢货打个稀巴烂
Tearing these fools up.
你接下来打算怎么做
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表