剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我却从没想过是这样
I never pictured this.
这家伙才回来不到一个月
Dude's been back in town less than a month,
大家已经被他搅得乱七八糟了
And everybody's already worse off.
我刚问你“没事吧”的时候
Uh, when I said, "is you good?" I meant,
我是想问“你想不想再来一杯” 哈哈
"You want another drink?" Ha ha ha!
但我们也可以聊这件事 可以聊这件事
But we can do this, too. We can do this.
你知道狄龙想见他吗
You know dillon wants to see him?
是的
Yeah.
我怎么能让他们相见呢 库珀
How can I let that happen, coop?
他抛弃了我们 如果他真的想
He abandoned us. If he really wanted
参与我们的生活 他为什么过了这么长时间才回来呢
To be a part of our lives, why'd it take him so long to come back?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
也许这和你妈妈过了这么长时间
Maybe the same thing that kept your moms
才告诉你事实真♥相♥是一个原因
From telling you the truth for so long,
我一直不敢向我父母出柜也是这个原因
And the thing that kept me from coming out to my parents.
这个原因是什么呢
And what's that?
羞愧
Shame.
让自己爱的人失望是一件非常艰难的事情
I mean, it's hard to disappoint the people you love.
我不是羞愧于自己是个拉拉
I wasn't ashamed of being gay,
我是担心会失去我亲密的人
I was worried about losing the people I was closest to.
我花了很大勇气才出柜的
It took a lot for me to come out.
我明白 但这不是一回事
Yeah, I know. This ain't the same thing.
这就是一回事
Yes, it is.
他肯定是为自己做的事情而感到羞愧
He got to be ashamed of what he did.
所以他现在才这么努力
That's why he trying so hard now.
听着 他花了那么长时间
Look, it just took him a hell of a long time
才有勇气来面对你
To get the courage to face you.
现在已经晚了
Well, it's too late.
可能对你而言是晚了
Yeah, it might be for you,
但对狄龙而言呢
But is it for dillon?
你好好想想吧
Now think about it.
喂 看着点儿路 爸宝男
Hey, yo, watch the kicks, daddy's boy.
你再说一遍
Say that again.
说哪一句
Which part?
是你踩了我一脚
The part about you scuffing my shoes,
还是你之所以能成为四分卫
Or the part about you being qb1
都是源于你的教练老爸
Just 'cause your daddy's the coach?
喂 喂 喂
Hey! Hey! Hey!
不 不 不 放开他 伙计
No, no, no. Let him go, man.
大家都知道手臂是他的软肋
Everybody know he got a weak arm.
冷静点 伙计
Yo, chill, man.
- 放开我 - 你知道吗
- get off me! - you know what?
你们这些比弗利山庄的孩子们
It's time for you beverly hills boys to go back
该回到属于你们的地方了 好吗
To where you belong, all right?
喂 派对结束了 派对结束了
Yo, party's over! The party's over!
当有人毁掉你的世界 毁掉你的一切
It sucks when somebody crashes your world
这种感觉真是太糟糕了 是吧 放开我
And ruins everything, doesn't it? Get off me.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你想去买♥♥点吃的
Uh, you want to grab some food,
把我们的悲伤浸没在奶昔里 假装
Drown our sorrows in a milkshake and pretend
今晚这一切从没发生过吗
This night never happened?
我也想去 但是
I would, but...
我也许该回家 找我妈妈谈一谈了
I should probably get home, mend things with my mom.
好吧
Ok.
- 你会没事吧 - 当然了
- And you gonna be ok? - Yeah, of course.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧
All right.
嘿
Hey.
今晚上怎么样啊
How was your night?
累死了
Tiring.
我明白你为什会撒谎
I get why you lied.
有时候真♥相♥让人很伤心
Sometimes the truth just hurts too much,
不管是哪个年龄段的人
No matter what age you are.
你没事吧 宝贝
You ok, baby?
现在一切都会发生改变了 是吧
Everything's gonna be different now, ain't it?
没有我们解决不了的事情
Nothing we can't handle.
我为自己近来的行为感到很抱歉 妈
I'm sorry for how I've been acting, ma.
我从没想过爸爸回来对你和狄龙意味着什么
I never thought about what dad coming back could mean for you and dillon.
你不用担心我的 宝贝
You don't have to worry about me, baby.
我确实很担心 如果你不想让
No, I do, though, and I get it
爸爸回到你的生活中 我也理解
If you don't want dad back in your life, but...
但是狄龙想见他
Dillon wants to meet him.
我们应该给他一个拥有爸爸的机会
And I think he deserves a chance to have a father.
过来抱抱
Come here.
我们有很多要感恩的东西
We have a lot to be thankful for.
谢谢你关心我们
thank you for caring for us
并教会我们如何关心他人
And for teaching us to care for others.
谢谢你原谅我们的过错
Thank you for forgiving us our sins
并教会我们如何原谅他人
And for helping us learn to try to forgive each other.
嘿 我觉得我们需要谈谈
hey, I think, uh, I think we should talk.
我已经不在乎你的想法了
I'm done caring what you think.
求你了 等等 等等
Please. Wait. Wait.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你和你妈妈
Your mom and you
还有你哥哥是我的全部
And your brother mean the world to me.
那只是一个错误
And, uh, it was a mistake.
不光是那件事
It's not just about that.
所有事你都撒了谎
I mean, you lied about everything.
我向你保证
I promise
我愿意不惜一切代价
I will do whatever it takes
来换回你们的信任
To earn back your trust.
没错 你会付出代价的
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to.
当我们觉得孤独而缺爱的时候
thank you for being there
谢谢你能陪在我们身边
When we feel alone and unloved.
嘿 你们整晚都营业是吧
Hey, uh, you guys are open all night, right?
没错
We are.
不想回家 是吧
Don't want to go home, huh?
我懂这种感受
I know the feeling.
谢谢你给了我们勇气
Thank you for giving us the strength
来面对我们的问题
To face our problems.
嘿 安吉 你们怎么来了
Hey, angie. What are you doing here?
我已经告诉你拍摄取消了
I told you to cancel the shoot.
活动已经结束了
The campaign's over.
这个嘛
Well, uh--
是我叫她来的
I called her.
你们可以去做准备了
You guys can set up.
听着 我们是不会让你放弃的
Look, we're not letting you give up.
好吗 不要因为爸爸放弃
Ok? Not for dad.
不要因为任何人放弃
Not for anyone.
正如你所说的 我们是一家人
We win as a family, just like you said.
你觉得这个领带和上衣搭吗 妈妈
Now, uh, is this relatable enough, mom?
是搭的
Yes.
我爱你 妈妈
Love you, mom.
谢谢你能在我们犯错误的时候
Thank you for giving us a second chance
给了我们第二次机会
To get things right when we make mistakes.
狄龙 这是我们的爸爸
Dillon, this is our dad.
很高兴能再次见到你 儿子
It's good to see you again, son.
- 见到你我也很高兴 - 是啊
- Good to see you, too. - Yeah.
我们觉得失去一切的时候
thank you for being there
谢谢你能陪在我们身边
When all seems lost.
谢谢你们这么做
thank you, guys, for doing this.
我们这么做不是为了你
We're not doing it for you.
表情自然一些 高兴点
Just try to look natural, happy.
最重要的是
and most of all,
谢谢你能公开一切
Thank you for bringing everything into the open
这样我们才能忘却过去
So that we can rebuild
继续前行
And move on.
赶紧报♥警♥
Somebody call 9-1-1!
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表