剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
这是边线
That is the sideline,
这是你 这是我站在你旁边
That's you, and that is me standing next to you.
我们不是聊这个了吗
We talked about this.
没 你直接没搭理我了 爸
No, you shut me down, dad.
因为你在全队面前
You questioned my decision
质疑我的决定啊
In front of the entire team.
但是你理解的不是吗
But you understand me, right?
为什么非要现在啊 非要这么突然把我换掉 爸
I mean, why now, dad? What has changed all of a sudden?
我这一年都打的挺好啊
I've delivered for you all year.
你知道威利爷爷会怎么想吗
You want to know what grandpa willy thinks?
我才不管威利爷爷会怎么想
I don't really care what grandpa willy thinks.
他说你觉得我不是一个关键的球员
He said you don't think I'm a clutch player.
你告诉他不要替我发言
You tell him not to speak for me.
你自己跟他说吧
You tell him yourself.
他明天会来一起参加烧烤
He'll be here tomorrow for the barbecue.
我们不是说好这个烧烤是我们每周一次
We agreed that this barbecue was something
一家人一起的活动吗
We do as a family once a week.
他也是一家人啊
Yeah, and he's family.
等下 等下
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
我还有很多洛根队的分解视频要看
I still got a lot of film on logan to break down,
你可以帮我一起吗
So I could use your help.
好
Ok.
All I do is cash out
All day
Now, all these ..., They want me
And they know I'm trying to smash now
All I do is cash out, all day...
你去哪了
Where you been?
我跟马利克一起
I was with malik.
库珀 我可不喜欢等你
Yo, coop, I don't like waiting on you.
肖恩从来不让我等
Shawn never made me wait.
既然你都提起他了
Well, since you bringing him up,
为什么不给我肖恩的位置
Why you don't give me shawn's old spot?
因为你还没准备好
'Cause you ain't ready.
我可以让你看看我准备好了
I could show you I'm ready.
好啊 我看看
All right. Show me.
我跟你一起去 看看你能不能完成肖恩平时的路线
I'm gonna roll with you and see if you can handle shawn's route.
你要给我当司机吗
What, you gonna be my driver?
不用啊 大哥 我自己可以的
Come on, bro. I could do it by myself.
不 就当我是你保姆吧
Nah. Consider me your babysitter.
这是我们的时机
This our driver.
库珀 这是普利奇
Coop, meet preach.
刚出狱
He just got out.
你好啊 普利奇
What up, preach?
普利奇人狠话不多
Preach don't say much.
走吧
Let's go.
晚上好
good evening.
坐在后面眯着眼使劲看的同学们
For those of you squinting in the back,
没错 我不是希尔女士
No, I am not mrs. Hill.
我是批改你们论文的人
I'm the guy who grades your papers,
迈卡·理查德兹 希尔女士的助教
Micah richards, mrs. Hill's teaching assistant.
今晚我来给你们上课了 来吧
You're stuck with me tonight, so go ahead,
把书都收起来 我们聊一下
Put your books away so we can talk for a bit.
为什么是城市规划
Why urban planning?
城市规划是城市的发展与设计
Urban planning is the development and design--
不不不 我不要定义
no, no, no. Not the wikipedia definition.
我是说你为什么选这节课
Why did you choose this class?
因为是选修课
Because it's an elective.
说的也对
that's fair.
这个答案很诚恳啊 总得
That was an honest answer. You gotta...
以某种方式获得学位 对吧
Get that degree somehow, right?
你呢
how about you?
选修的
Elective.
好吧 这里有人是自愿选择这门课
Ok. Anyone here choose this class voluntarily,
而不仅仅只是为了学分的吗
Not just for a credit?
你为什么选择城市规划
Why did you choose urban planning?
密歇根州 弗林特
Flint, michigan.
水危机
the water crisis.
好吧 清理水源
Good, ok. Cleaning up the water,
升级管道 处理健康问题
Upgrading the pipes, dealing with the health issues.
看 所有这些都需要仔细地计划
See, all of this takes careful planning.
事实上 我是想预防下一次危机
Actually, I want to prevent the next crisis.
很明显 弗林特现在需要计划来解决这场悲剧
Obviously, flint needs planning right now to clear up that tragedy,
但这场悲剧从来就不应该发生
But it shouldn't have never happened.
这就是我来这里的原因
That's why I'm here.
好吧
Ok.
回答的很好
Good answer.
其他人呢
Anybody else?
你为什么选这门课
Why'd you pick this class?
选修的
Elective.
继续
Moving on.
是啊 他又进球了
yeah, there he go again.
是的 这家伙是个怪物
yeah, dude's a monster.
那是米切尔吗
is that mitchell?
这周五你得玩命一般的跑了
You're gonna be running for your life this friday.
很好
Great.
你重写那篇论文了吗
Hey, did you rewrite that paper yet?
维加先生今天来过我的办公室
Mr. Vega stopped by my office today.
兄弟是不会放弃的
dude will not let up.
你的论文是写的谁
Who did you write your paper on?
霓虹迪昂·桑德斯
Neon deion sanders.
什么 黄金时间啊
What? Prime time.
那正是我要说的
That's what I'm talking about.
男人啊 是啊 维加 他不喜欢运动的
Man. Yeah, vega, he does not like sports.
他的确有能力把你踢出季后赛
He does have the power to keep you out of that playoff game,
所以不管他想要你做什么 只管去做
So whatever he wants you to do, just do it.
- 好的 再见 爸爸 - 好的 你们也是
- All right, see you, dad. - All right, y'all.
斯宾塞 洛根的整个赛季的视频都在这里
All right, spence, we got logan's entire season here.
好吧 我们开始吧
All right, let's get on it.
等下 这是什么
Wait. What's this?
南克伦肖高中吗
South crenshaw high?
是啊 我猜我爸爸只是在提前计划
Yeah, I guess my dad's just planning ahead.
我是说 你知道的 如果我们赢了
I mean, you do know that if we win out
他们也赢了 然后我们会在州决赛中
And they win out, then we meet them
遇到他们的 对吧
In the state final, right?
我得看看我的老东家
I got to check out my old team.
好吧 这个我看过无数次了
ok. I've seen this a million times.
为什么画质这么差
Why is the quality so bad?
这只是我爸爸高中时的老游戏之一而已
It's just one of my dad's old high school games.
把球给科里·詹姆斯
handoff to Corey James.
走中间
Up the middle.
注意看 他爆发了
And look out, here comes a burst!
就是这样
There he goes.
给他一个突破口 他就进球了
Give that kid an opening, and he's gone.
触地得分
Touchdown!
那是你♥爸♥爸
That's your dad.
科里·詹姆斯只是做了他该做的
corey james just doing his thing.
如此让人印象深刻的球手
Such an electric player.
伙计 他打的太厉害了
Man, he had some serious wheels.
我知道你♥爸♥爸打球
I knew your dad played ball,
但我不知道他这么棒
But I didn't know he was so good.
我也不知道
Neither did i.
现在我们知道你是遗传谁的了 对吧
Well, now we know where you get it from, right?
也许他才是对你最大的影响
Maybe he's your greatest influence.
就像另一队在做慢动作一样
It was like the other team was in slow motion.
你不知道你♥爸♥爸玩的很好吗
You didn't know your dad was good?
我不知道他这么棒 没有人告诉过我
I didn't know he was great. Nobody told me.
回到克伦肖 每个人都在谈论比利·贝克
Back in crenshaw, everybody talked about billy baker
因为他进了美国国家橄榄球联盟
'Cause he made it to the nfl.
但是看了那场比赛 我爸爸是那个领域里玩的最好的球员
But watching that game, my pop's was the best player on that field.
有其父必有其子
Well, like father, like son.
我希望大家不要那么说
I wish people would stop saying that.
听起来像是你从他那里继承到了一些天赋
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表