剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
未来全明星 前情提要
Previously on "all american"...
这是你的房♥子吗
Is this your house?
不 这是威利的房♥子 你认识他们吗
No, this Willie's crib. You know them?
他们是我的孙子孙女
These here are my grandkids.
我可以承认你们 我的孙子孙女们
I can accept you, my grandkids.
她是我的妻子 她是我孩子的母亲
She's my wife. She's the mother of my children.
如果你不能学会接受她
If you can't learn to accept her,
那就没什么可谈的了
Then there's nothing left to talk about.
我想我们谈完了
I guess we're done here.
我想是的
I guess we are.
我们还没有明确这个
We haven't really defined this, um...
什么 恋情吗
What, relationship?
所以我们是在一起了
So, it is a relationship.
泰隆给你那个包了吗
Did Tyrone give you that bag?
管好你自己的事
Mind your business.
泰隆告诉你了吗
Did Tyrone tell you?
不管你想问什么 不要问
Whatever you're about to ask, don't.
你兄弟已经死了
Your boy already gone.
什么都改变不了这个事实
Ain't nothing gonna change that.
你现在做的任何事
Anything else you try to do at this point
都会害死你的
Gonna get you killed.
- 我想加入 - 加入什么
- I want in. - In what?
- 肖恩的地点 - 都没了
- Shawn's spot. - It's gone.
- 我会没事的 - 不 如果你不停地说
- I'll be all right. - No, not if you keep talking
所有那些关于复仇的东西
All that revenge stuff.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我不知道 不管
I don't know. Walk away?
斯宾塞·詹姆斯
Spencer James.
我不是为了不团聚来这儿的
I ain't here for no reunion.
你忘了你在哪了
You forgetting where you at?
别这样 伙计
Come on, man.
你为什么要这么做
Why you gotta do this?
因为以前是肖恩支持我 现在该换我支持他了
Because shawn had my back and now I got his.
肖恩死了 好吗 他不需要任何人
Shawn's gone, all right? He don't need nobody
去支持他 不再需要了
Having his back, not no more.
你为什么不能置身事外呢
Why can't you stay out of this?
我会待在这里直到你看着我的眼睛
I'ma stay right here until you look me in my eye
答应我你不会做傻事的
And promise me you ain't gonna do nothing stupid.
你知道我不能就这样让你加入的
You know I can't just let you in.
所以做你应该做的
So do what you gotta do.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
赶快完事吧
Let's get it over with.
girl, you know it's true
I can be your man, yeah, know this love is true
I can be smooth, shorty, know I got the juice
Let me get a chance, baby, got nothing to lose, yeah
Girl, I know it's true
I could be your man, yeah, know this love is true...
狄龙有两下子的
Dillon's got some game.
嘿 别鼓励他
Hey, don't encourage him.
你害怕我在你女朋友面前
You scared I'm gonna school you
教训你吗
In front of your girl?
- 看到了吗 - 就像他哥哥一样
- See? - just like his brother.
我喜欢他叫我你的女朋友
I do like him calling me your girl, though.
你是我的女朋友
You are my girl.
听你大声说出来真好
It's just nice hearing it out loud.
别误会我 很高兴生活在我们的
Don't get me wrong. It's been nice
小秘密浪漫泡泡里很不错 但
Living in our little secret romance bubble, but
最终 我们将不得不
Eventually, we're gonna have to--
让全世界都知道
Let the rest of the world know?
你是对的 只是时间问题
You're right. It's time.
到你打球了
Time for you to check the ball.
继续说下去 我要开始
Keep running your mouth, I'm gonna start
真正的防守了
Playing real defense.
我们应该怎么做
What's our plan?
我们没必要小题大做
We don't have to make a big deal of it.
我只是 我想让奥莉薇亚先从我这儿听到这件事
I just--i want olivia to hear it from me first.
亚瑟已经知道了 自从他失踪之后
Asher already knows, and while he's been m.i.a. Ever since,
剩下的就只是时间问题了
It's just a matter of time.
我们到底要不要结束这场比赛了
We gonna finish this game or not?
我们可能该回家了
We should probably go home.
兄弟 我们总是提前走
Dude, we always have to leave early.
你能带狄龙上车吗
Will you get dillon to the car?
我马上就来
I'll be right behind you.
听着 不是你想的那样
Look, it's not what you think.
从他们身上的瘀伤来判断 我想
Judging by them bruises, I think
你是被泰隆的手下打的
You got jumped into tyrone's crew.
好吧 事实上 就是你想的那样
Ok, well, technically, it is what you think.
别这样 库珀
Come on, coop.
现在我有我的理由 斯宾塞
Now I got my reasons, spence.
肖恩不会想让你变成这样的
Shawn wouldn't have wanted this for you.
我这么做是为了肖恩
I'm doing this for shawn.
是泰隆
It was Tyrone.
是他杀了肖恩
He had shawn killed.
这就是你加入他的原因
Then why you join his crew?
因为他必须得死
Because he gotta go.
库珀 这会害了你自己的 伙计
Coop, this gonna get you killed, man.
这不只是关系到我
It ain't about me.
这关系到的是我们社区里
It's about keeping every kid
每个孩子的安全
In our neighborhood safe.
我这么做是为了他们
I'm doing this for them.
你到底 是在做什么
Doing what, exactly?
听着 伙计 这些家伙
Look, man, these dudes?
他们是关乎忠诚的
They about loyalty,
所以一旦他们发现
So if they find out
泰隆杀了肖恩
Tyrone had shawn killed,
他们会替我处理了他的
They gonna handle him for me.
但他们首先得先相信我
But they gotta trust me first.
这就是我和他们在一起的原因
That's why I'm rolling with them.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
可能吧 但不是所有人
Maybe, but not all of us
都能离开克伦肖
Get to leave crenshaw.
我们中的一些人不想走
Some of us don't want to.
但这就是我让我们的社区变得安全
But this is how I make our community safe
让泰隆离开这里的方法
And get tyrone off the street.
佩兴斯知道吗
Patience know about this?
我想她不知道
I didn't think so.
别这样 库珀 这不是你
Come on, coop, this ain't you.
听着 一定有更好的办法
Look, there's gotta be a better way
可以把泰隆弄走
To get tyrone out of here.
我会用我自己的方式
I'm doing this my way.
如果你有更好的主意
If you come up with a better idea,
告诉我
You let me know.
在那之前 你得离我远点
Until then, you gotta stay away.
就这样吗
It's like that?
就这样
It's like that.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, mama.
你在为洛根高中做准备吗
You prepping for logan high?
我告诉你 它们看起来很简单的
I'm telling you, they look deceptively easy.
是的 我们会燃爆它的 爸爸
Yeah, well, we'll light 'em up, dad.
不过最后米切尔还是被他们干掉了
They got Mitchell on the end, though.
我以为他受伤了
I thought he was injured.
他
He--
怎么 我是教练的女儿
What? I'm a coach's daughter.
我注意到了
I pay attention.
好吧 看看你
Ok. Look at you.
米切尔会在季后赛前回来
Well, mitchell will be back by playoffs,
所以我们需要一个计划
So we need a game plan.
斯宾塞 约旦 我们放学后见
Spencer, jordan, we should meet up after school,
讨论些想法出来
Discuss some options.
我需要提出一个问题
I need to throw in a wrinkle--
我今天不行 对不起
I can't today. Sorry.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表