剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
So, no joke?
要是我就不会讲的
I wouldn't.
我真的很有趣呀
I'm funny.
好吧
Ok.
我以为要8天时间
I thought it took at least 8 days
大♥麻♥才能从你身体中彻底排干净
For marijuana to leave your system.
我说过了 运气好
Like I said, got lucky.
好吧
Ok.
嘿
Hey!
我儿子看起来真帅
My boy lookin' sharp!
是吗
Yeah?
我真开心你和莱拉
I'm glad you and leila
是在秘密交往
Are in a secret relationship.
这样的话 我就可以当你的女伴了
That way, I can be your date.
你一直都是我的女伴 妈
You're always gonna be my date, mom.
噢 么么
Ohh. Mwah.
你没事吧 宝贝
You ok, baby?
我不知道
I don't know.
这几天我一直在
There's a question I've been trying to answer
问自己一个问题
For a few days.
我不确定 也许你可以告诉我答案
I don't know. Maybe you can answer it for me.
我可以试一试
I can try.
为什么是我 妈
Why me, ma?
为什么我有机会转到比佛利山庄队
Why'd I get the chance to transfer to beverly hills
像肖恩他们却
And--and people like shawn never get
什么也得不到哦
Anything handed to them?
我告诉过你了
I told you.
你有你的路要走
You made your path and...
肖恩有他的路要走
Shawn made his own path.
但他没有
But he didn't.
妈 我和肖恩过去很像
Ma, me and shawn used to be the same kid.
我们喜欢做相同的事情
We liked doing the same things.
是他哥哥害得他他过着那样的生活
It was his brother that put him into that life.
宝贝
Baby...
这就是在克伦肖的生活
This is life in crenshaw.
每个人都得加倍努力
Everyone here has to work twice as hard
好去跟上世界的步伐
Just to keep up with the rest of the world.
大多数人甚至还没开始迈步
Most of us don't even start the race
就已经结束了
Until it's over.
你正好得到了一个机会
You've been given a chance to start on time,
这并不是优势 斯宾塞
And that's not an advantage, spencer.
这是通向成功的平等机会
That's a equal opportunity to succeed.
所以 为了我们去赢得这场比赛
So, go win that race for the rest of us.
记住
Remember...
你如何对待自己的成功
It's what you do with your success
这才是至关重要的
That matters.
好吗
Ok?
过来
Come here.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你最好是迷路了
you better be lost.
嘿 兄弟 我只是想跟你谈谈
hey, man, I just wanted to talk.
谈什么
About what?
如果你想知道
In case you was wondering,
没人来找你 兄弟
Ain't nobody coming after you, man.
都结束了
It's over.
那是肖恩的包
That's shawn's bag.
他把包给泰伦了 不是吗
He gave it to tyrone, right?
是泰伦把包给你了吗
Did tyrone give you that bag?
别多管闲事
Mind your business.
泰伦不会轻易放弃他的钱的 兄弟
Tyrone don't part with his money easily, man.
没错 他不会
You're right. He don't.
泰伦有没有告诉你
Did tyrone tell you--
你别管
Leave it alone.
不论你想问什么 别问
Whatever you about to ask, don't.
你的朋友已经不在了
Your boy already gone.
什么都改变不了这个事实
Ain't nothing gonna change that.
如果你还想追究
Anything else you try to do at this point
这会害死你的
Gonna get you killed.
事实上 我要坦白一件事
actually, I have a confession to make.
嗯 今晚的演讲稿是我孩子们帮我写的
Uh, my kids helped me write this speech tonight
还有 我本来打算用一个
And, uh, I was gonna open with
我觉得非常有趣的笑话来开场
What I thought was a--a strong joke,
但是很显然 嗯 我不是一个有趣的人
But apparently, uh, I'm not very funny.
哈哈 我想感谢我妻子
Ha ha. I'd like to thank my wife,
我美丽的妻子
My beautiful wife.
她没能来参加
She couldn't be here,
但没有她
But without her,
这一切也就不可能了
None of this would be possible.
我想感谢那些
Uh, I'd like to thank the boosters
支持我们的人
Who support what we're trying to do.
以及最后但同样重要的 我的球队
And last but not least, my team.
我的球员们
My boys.
今年每当我们面临逆境时
Every time we were faced with adversity this year,
他们都以更强大的姿态回归
They came back even stronger.
他们彰显了我们的正直
They have represented our program with integrity
以及责任
And accountability.
总之 还有事等着我们去做
Anyway, we've got some work left to do,
但 我很自豪能成为总教练
But, uh, I'm very proud to be head coach
成为贝弗利队的总教练 所以 感谢给我这个荣誉 感谢大家
At beverly, so, thank you for this honor. Thank you.
今晚一定要熬过去
just gotta get through tonight.
- 我在努力 - 好的
- I'm trying. - yeah.
我就在这里 有任何需要就来找我
I'm here for you if you need anything.
- 谢谢你 - 不管你需要什么 有我在呢
- thank you. - anything you need, I got you.
我明白 谢谢你
I know you do. Thank you.
肖恩是个好孩子
shawn was a good boy.
他确实是个好孩子
He was a good boy.
现在来颁发今晚最后一个奖项
Our final award of the night
也就是年度最佳球员奖
Is for the division player of the year,
也是来自贝弗利高中的
Also from beverly high.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯
Spencer james.
谢谢大家
thank you.
我列了一个要感谢的人名单
I, uh...wrote down a list of names to thank.
感谢我的教练 贝克 我的团队
I want to thank coach baker; my team;
乔丹·贝克 我们的四分卫 我妈妈 我弟弟迪隆
Jordan baker, my qb; my mom; my brother dillon.
你们知道吗 看到这个名单里的名字
You know, looking down at that list of names
让我想起了另一个名单
Reminds me of another list.
坤特尔·丹尼斯 马克斯·赫德
Quintell dennis. Marcus heard.
泰森·格洛弗 贾马瑞尔·麦克斯韦
Tyson glover. Jamerrill maxwell.
还有肖恩·斯科特
And shawn scott.
你们没有听说过他们
You ain't never heard of them.
他们也没有机会站在任何舞台上
They never got the chance to stand on no stage
领♥取♥任何奖励
And accept an award.
他们今年都去世了
And they all lost their lives this year.
当一个街头帮派成员死了的时候 大家只会耸耸肩
See, when a gang member dies, everybody just shrugs,
想着 “这是他们自己选择的人生 对吧”
Thinking, "hey, they chose this life, right?"
咱们面对事实吧 大部分人的人生
Let's face it. Most of their stories
在他们出生那天就已经定了
Were written the day they were born.
他们从来没有别的机会
They never had the same opportunities.
大家以后不要只耸耸肩了
I think it's time we stopped shrugging.
因为从现在开始 我将为他们赢得这场比赛
Because from now on, I'm winning this race for them.
这不仅是奖学金的问题
It ain't just about scholarships
也不是加入国家橄榄球联盟的问题
Or making it to the nfl.
这是我尽自己最大的能力
It's about giving back to where I came from
来回报我的家乡
As much as I can.
给予他们更多的机会
It's about giving them more opportunities
这样他们可以书写自己的人生
So they can write their own stories.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你把那些电子游戏装箱了吗
Did you box those video games up?
别管什么电子游戏了
Forget those video games.
- 怎么了 - 我想加入你们
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表