剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
看看你这么善解人意
Look at you being all understanding.
他是我的男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
真高兴你还记得
Glad you remembered that.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
真不敢相信你今天早上所谓的有急事
I can't believe your emergency this morning
是去拯救亚瑟
Was saving asher.
他现在的处境很糟糕
He's in a bad place right now.
我是说 我也经历过 并且我很幸运
I mean, I've been there, and I was lucky.
我是指 拯救我的是我家里人
I mean, what saved me was a family
强迫我去得到我应得的帮助
Who forced me to get the help that I needed.
我们只是需要成为亚瑟的那一家人就可以了
We just need to be that family for asher.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嘿
Hey.
我有个大新闻
I got big news.
听说了
I heard.
是吗
You did?
你被邀请去7对7的混战
You got an invite to that 7-on-7 scrimmage.
比利发短♥信♥告诉我了
Billy texted me.
这可不是什么大新闻 妈
That's not the big news, ma.
你可能想坐下来听听的
You might want to sit down for this.
我会站着听的
I'll stand.
我要去洛杉矶南方大学了
I'm going to Angeles Southern University.
他们准备给我全额奖学金
They about to offer me a full ride.
这样我就可以待在离家近的地方 并且我们就可以
That way I can stay close to home, and we can just--
洛杉矶南方大学吗
Angeles southern?
不 你现在不能决定去这儿
No. You're not making this decision now.
这是一所好学校 妈妈 我们做到了
It's a good school, ma. We did it.
还不够好
Not good enough.
对你来说不够啊 不是学术上的问题
Not for you. Not academically.
你如此努力才获得这个
You worked too hard for this.
是的 你是对的 我如此努力才得到这个
Yeah, you right. I did work hard for this.
这就是为什么这就是我的决定
That's why it's my decision.
你别说了
Let me stop you right now.
你最好相信这就我们共同的决定
You best believe this is our decision.
妈 全额奖学金意味着
Ma, this full scholarship means
你现在就可以完成你的学位了
You can finish your degree right now.
我送你去贝弗利
I did not send you to beverly
自己放弃了上夜校 不是让你退而求其次的
And quit night school so you could sell your future short.
我做的这些牺牲
I made those sacrifices...
你以为我喜欢住在别人家吗
You think I like living in somebody else's house?
我在电♥话♥里才可以帮弟弟辅♥导♥作业
Helping my little brother with his homework over the phone?
你不是唯一一个做出牺牲的人 好吗
You not the only one making sacrifices here, all right?
我要你现在
I'm gonna need you to take that bass
把你的音量放低
Out your voice right now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但这是我的决定
But it is my decision.
并且我觉得洛杉矶南方大学就是最适合我的地方
And I decided that asu is the right place for me.
就是这样 我这么做是为了你
That's it. I'm doing this for you,
为了狄龙 还有我自己
For dillon, and me.
就是这样
That's it.
晚上好
Good evening.
我能和你谈谈吗
Uh, can I talk to you for a second?
好的 给我一分钟 伙计们
Yeah. Give me a minute, guys.
一切都还好吗
Everything ok?
是的 很好
Yeah. All good.
我只是想谢谢你邀请了我
I just wanted to thank you for the invitation.
听着
Listen--
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
无论信封里装了什么东西 都是属于你的
Whatever's in that envelope belongs to you.
拿着吧
Keep it.
我相信这对你妈妈会有很大帮助的
I'm sure that'd be a big help to your mother.
做家里的顶梁柱可并不容易
It's not easy being the only parent in the house.
布雷特?汉森 我的铁哥们
brett hanson. My dawg.
卡姆 我以为我见不着你了
Cam, I thought I missed you.
哈 伙计
Ha! Nah, man.
只不过路上要停一下
Just had to make a quick stop.
你知道的 灰姑娘不会来参加舞会的
You know, cinderella don't come to the ball
直到她穿上水晶鞋
Till she gets her glass slippers.
今晚你会玩得很开心的
You're gonna have a lot of fun tonight.
你们都应该得到一点特别的东西
You both deserve a little something special
在今天之后
After today.
所以 怎么 你现在开始拿钱了吗
So, what, you taking money now?
你没有吗
Didn't you?
我以为你想去南洛杉矶的
I thought you wanted angeles southern.
不 我想要的是奖学金 不是钱
No, I want the scholarship, not the money.
好吧 无论哪一个 你想要吗
Ok. Whatever. Do you.
听着 一个电♥话♥
Look, one phone call,
然后你就失去了资格
And you lose your eligibility.
那是高中 大学
That's high school, college.,
洛杉矶南方大学已经得到了他们需要的东西
Asu already got what they need
为了留住你 伙计
To keep you, dawg.
那钱不是礼物
That money ain't a gift.
这是他们的筹码 你拿了钱就必须决定去那里
It's leverage so you gotta commit.
我不傻 我知道这是什么
I ain't stupid. I know what this is,
并且我会处理得好的
And I'm good with it.
所以 当他们给我奖学金的时候
So, when they give me that scholarship,
我会接受的
I'm gonna take it.
所以 你不介意被收买♥♥和接受俸禄吗
So, you're cool with being bought and paid for?
我在贝佛利山庄
I ain't got no fairy godfather
可没有神仙教父
In beverly hills.
我只有橄榄球
I just got football.
所以 我要用它来得到我可以得到的
So, I'm gonna use it for what I can get
只要我能
As long as I can.
这就是比赛
That's the game.
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去给我自己拿个
I'm going to go get me one of them
小盘子了
Tiny-ass plates.
爸爸 有客人来了
Dad, you have a visitor.
好吧 让我们快速解决吧 孩子
All right, let's make this quick, son.
我的展览会晚餐已经迟到了
I'm already late for the showcase dinner.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我
I, um...
我想谢谢您
I wanted to thank you.
我知道我在返校舞会上让您失望了
I know that I let you down at homecoming.
我只是 我真的很感激您
I just--i really appreciate you
给了我这次机会
Giving me this chance.
好吧 不用客气
Ok, well, you're welcome.
今天大学教练甚至对我有了兴趣
Junior college coach even expressed interest today.
认为我可以继续读体育很优秀的大学
Thinks I can go on to a d-1 school.
好的
All right.
既然他什么也没说
Since he didn't say anything,
我猜你还没有告诉教练
I'm guessing you didn't tell the coaches
我被踢出了球队
That I was kicked off the team.
他们没有问
They didn't ask.
但是 你要知道这个
But, uh, understand this.
如果有人直接问我的话
If someone does ask me directly,
我不会为了你撒谎的
I ain't lying for you.
还有一件事
One more thing.
奥利维亚一直在努力
Olivia has fought really hard
恢复正常生活
To get her life back together.
并且现在她似乎下定决心了
And now she seems determined
要帮助你做同样的事情
To help you do the same.
不要再把她拖下水
Do not drag her back down with you.
不要
Do not.
她在你身上看到了什么的 亚瑟
She sees something in you, ash.
请你证明她是对的
Please prove her right.
非常感谢你们喜欢这个
I appreciate you guys on that.
谢谢 我很欣赏这个 很高兴见到你
Thanks. I appreciate that. Good to see you.
- 今天做得不错 - 你也是
- Great work today. - You, too.
一会儿见
See you.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表