剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
Stay here.
喂 你别来找她的茬 肖恩
Hey, yo, leave her alone, shawn.
不然呢
Or what?
不然我就让你想起六年级时
Or i remind you of that beatdown
我对你的那一顿胖揍
I gave you in the sixth grade.
有种你再试试 看看你的下场
Try it again and see what happens.
好啊 试试就试试
You know what, maybe i will.
你给我走着瞧 贝弗利
Watch your back, beverly.
性骚扰案件进行中 发现猥亵现象
24-23 live, look at the molestation...
- 嘿 嘿 - 你好啊
- Hey, hey. - Hello.
- 嗨 老爸 - 你好吗
- Hi, dad. - What's up?
我买♥♥了很多
Ok, i got so much.
嘿
Hey.
所以说 今天球场的事情
So it wasn't really working out too well
进展的不太顺利啊 对吧
Out there today, was it?
是的 新来的那个人团队意识
Yeah, the new guy wasn't really
真的太差了 对吧
A team player, was he?
他会习惯的
Ah, he'll get there.
与此同时 我需要你帮我一个小忙
In the meantime, i need you to do me a solid.
你可以照看一下斯宾塞吗
Could you please take spencer under your wing?
让他和其它的小伙子们快点熟起来
I mean, help him connect with some of the other fellas?
让他融入进来
Bring him into the fold.
好啊
Ok.
你和这个孩子有什么关系吗 老爸
What's up with you and this kid, dad?
你为什么这么关心他呢
Why do you care so much?
托老天爷的福
By the grace of god,
乔丹 你的成长环境很好
Jordan, the way you live is really good.
我和斯宾塞来自同一个地方 那儿的人出路很不好
I come from spencer's neighborhood. It's a tough go.
人们随时有可能走错路
There are a million ways you can go wrong.
你根本不知道那是什么样
I mean, you have no idea what that's like.
是啊 我确实不知道
Guess i don't, yeah.
听着 这个孩子需要一个机会
Look, the kid needs a chance,
我希望你能给他这个机会
And i'm asking you to give him one.
同志们 我做了晚餐
boys, i made dinner.
这是你点的寿司外卖♥♥
You ordered sushi.
- 一个意思嘛 - 不是哦
- Same thing. - Not really.
行吗
Cool?
你咋回事啊
What the hell are you doing?
我来接你啊
I'm picking you up.
开着你的红车 戴着你的红帽子
In your red car and your red hat?
你就像个血帮的一样
You're like a bloods poster boy, man.
他们会一枪打爆你的头的
Gonna get your head blown off.
我开玩笑的
I'm just playing.
得了吧 笨狗
Come on, dawg!
嘿 你好吗 麦克
Hey, what up, mike?
开车吧
Just drive, yo.
我赚了大笔金钱
* i got that moola, moola
吃着奶酪
* queso, queso
我把钱都藏起来了 你们没看到我的巨额钞票
* camouflage money, they can't see my bankroll
我之前一直受苦受难
* i've been whippin', whippin,'
现在解放了
* django, django
现在一切顺利 要怪就怪老天爷吧
* smooth, smooth, blame it on the jame-o
这些都是用当教练的工资买♥♥的吗
all this on a coach's salary?
我妈妈是个律师
my mom's an attorney.
你们来啦
Oh, there you boys are.
你就是斯宾塞吧
You must be spencer.
是的 夫人
Oh, yes, ma'am.
很高兴终于见到你了
I am so happy to finally meet you.
比利最近一直在谈论你
You're all billy's been talking about lately.
是不是啊 孩子们
Isn't that right, kids?
- 没错 - 发现宝贝了
- Sure is. Yeah. - Romancing the stone.
我有一个问题
I have a question, though,
我需要你诚实地回答我
And i want you to be honest.
小心点 她可会骂人了
Careful, she's a crier.
晚餐我要做我最拿手的西班牙凉菜汤
I am making my famous gazpacho tonight.
我需要确定几件事情
And i just need to know a few things.
你对乳制品和谷物蛋白过敏吗
Do you have any allergies, dairy, gluten,
你不是原始饮食主义者吧
You're not paleo, are you?
我不是
No, ma'am.
凡是涉及到吃的 我只会狼吞虎咽的
When it comes to food, the only thing i am is hungry.
好了 我们要去玩儿了 妈妈
Ok, we're gonna hit it, mom.
好的 你们去吧
Ok, you guys do that.
不管你们要干嘛
Whatever that is.
我现在就想拥有一切
* i want to have it all right now
但有时候 好事要多磨
* but sometimes you gotta wait for the good things
感觉我们一直在徒劳无功
* feel like we're going round and round
但有时候 好事就是要多磨
* but sometimes you gotta wait for the good things
但有时候 好事就是要多磨
* but sometimes you gotta wait for the good things
但有时候 好事就是要多磨
* but sometimes you gotta wait for the good things
在我准备好的时候
* i did when i was...
星期六的夜晚
*saturday night ...
大家都知道我的名字 他们想大声歌♥颂
* everybody know my name, they want to sing it loud...
- 嘿 - 嘿 你好啊
- Hey. - Hey, what up?
你经常来这里吗
So, come here often?
每周三俱乐部训练结束之后就来
Every wednesday after the club.
我猜你家和这里也差不多吧 是不是
I suppose you got a place like this, right?
是的 和这里差不多
Uh, yeah, it's kind of like this.
你住在附近吗
Do you live close?
是的 就在街道那头
Yeah, i'm just-- just down the street there.
- 你家更大吗 - 其实吧
- Bigger? - I mean, i--
我从来没有比较过
You know, i don't really compare.
- 重要的不是房♥子的大小 - 好吧
- It's not the size that matters. - Ok.
听着 你以为我想和克伦肖的人搅在一起吗
look, you think i want to drag my ass all the way to crenshaw?
你以为我这么做都是因为大发慈悲吗
You think i did it out of the kindness of my heart?
好吧 我不是想在获得一个聪明孩子的同意之后
All right, i didn't whip up a smart kid permit
我就可以塑造出一个优秀的年轻人了
So i could mold young minds.
不 不 不是的
No, no, no.
听着 要不是球场上那些人连他
Look, i would not have recruited him
一半的潜力都没有 我是不会雇佣他的
If anybody on the squad had half of his potential.
好的 我明白
Ok, i understand that.
这周六你把所有赞助方的人都叫过来吧
Why don't you bring all the boosters down this saturday,
我让你看看他的本事
And i will show you what he can do.
好的 先生 好的
Yes, sir. Yes.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯 他会帮我们拿到奖杯的
Spencer james, he's gonna bring it home for us.
相信我 是的 先生
Trust me. Yes, sir.
好的 保重
All right, take care.
你看见了吗
You seeing this?
看见了
Yeah.
我们得甩掉他
We need to get rid of him.
所以你和那帮蠢蛋们玩儿的咋样啊
So how was it hanging out with the steroid set?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
不 不是 我只是很喜欢惹乔丹生气罢了
No. No, i just like to mess with jordan.
你们俩到底怎么了
So what's up with you two anyway?
你们看起来不是很亲密的样子
Y'all don't seem too close.
我们以前还是很亲密的
I mean, we used to be close,
但是后来我们上了高中
And then high school happened.
他变成了一个橄榄球明星
He became a big football star
我却变成了这样
And i became this,
贝弗利高中的社交贱民
The social pariah of beverly high.
别这么说 你很酷啊
Man, shut up. You're cool.
好吧 你是新来的 当然这么说了
Ok, yeah, says the new guy.
我知道这很令人震惊
It's shocking, i know,
但没有人想和从戒毒所里出来的姑娘
But no one's super eager to hang out with sober girl
一起玩耍 所以
Post rehab, so...
戒毒所
Rehab?
怎么回事
Elaborate.
我走了一条弯路
I just went down a bad path
然后想用吸毒来麻痹自己
And tried to drown it out with pills,
我的父母吓坏了 后来呢
Parents freaked, and here i am.
花了7万5千美金 又呆了3个月之后 我就洗心革面了
75k and 90 days later, i'm good as new.
我现在挺好的
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表