剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
Who gonna protect y'all when we gone, too?
听着 威尔逊先生 你也有孩子
Look, come on, mr. Wilson, you got a kid.
如果我们现在不结束这一切
If we don't dead this now
并且勇敢地面对这些暴徒的话
And stand up to these gangbangers,
这一切就会持续发生的
It's just gonna keep happening.
我认可你的做法 斯宾塞
I feel you, spence.
你在这里做了件好事
You're doing a good thing here,
但我不知道这就是最终的结果了
But I don't know that this is the answer.
yeah, and that's not...
所以 怎么
So, what?
你来这只是为了盯着我看
You came here to just stare at me?
我是为乔丹而来的
I came for jordan's sake.
现在我们得去斯宾塞组织的活动了 所以
Now we have to go to spencer's event, so
- 你准备好了吗 J - 是的
- You ready, j? - Yeah.
乔丹 去把我的帽子拿过来
Jordan, go grab my hat from the room.
你一起吗
You're coming?
这是我的社区
It's my community.
你在和我儿子做什么
What are you doing with my son?
你在担心我会告诉他吗
Are you worried I'll tell him?
你为什么就不能从我的生活离开
Why can't you just stay out of my life?
你在我家里
You're at my house.
你来找的我
You came to me.
我 我
I--i...
爷爷 - 爸爸 别说了 别说了
- grandpa. - Dad, stop, stop.
- 你是说真的吗 - 停止
- Are you for real right now? - Stop.
你还好吗 他不是装的 爸爸 看着他
You all right? He's not faking, dad. Look at him.
- 爸爸 - 我没事
- Dad. - I'm ok.
是糖尿病
It's diabetes.
我的血糖水平一定是越来越低了
My sugar level must be getting low.
好吧 至少让我喝点橙汁
All right, well, let me get some orange juice, at least.
不 不 不 让我来处理这件事 好吗 你就走吧 爸爸 我可以的
No, no, no, let me take care of this, ok? Just go, dad. I got this.
好吧
Ok. All right.
进展的不太顺利 是吧
Not going so well, huh?
几乎没人签字
I barely got anybody to sign.
但有总比没有好 这就是进步
But some is better than none. That's progress.
和这些人在一起就像撞上了一堵墙
It's like running into a brick wall with these people.
黑帮把他们都吓坏了
Gangs got 'em all shook.
所以你最近怎么样 怎么
So how you been? What?
我觉得我们有段时间没说话了 是我的错
I feel like we ain't talked in a while, and that's on me.
我知道你一直在忙 这一切
I know you've been busy with...all this.
听着 我很抱歉没告诉你我和莱拉的事 好吗
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and leila, a'ight?
没关系的
It's ok.
真的 祝贺你们
Really. Congratulations.
我只是想念和朋友聊天的日子
I just miss talking to my friend.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
但是 嘿 我还在你身边
But, hey, I'm still there for you.
我知道这很难 你知道的
I know it's gotta be hard, you know,
贝弗利有很多人
Having a lot of people at beverly.
我已经习惯了
I'm used to it.
我只是不想让莱拉经历同样的事情
I just don't want leila to go through the same thing.
你什么意思
What you mean?
有一些谣言一直在流传
There are some rumors going around.
关于我和莱拉的
About me and leila?
主要是莱拉的
Mostly leila.
说是她是为你们俩挡子弹吧
Let's just say she's taking the bullet for the both of you.
我是在试图帮你们
I'm trying to help y'all out.
相信我 现在不是你们
Trust me, this ain't the time for y'all
来这里装傻的时候
To come in here, acting a fool.
我管着这个街区 这个公园
I run this block, this park,
以及周围的一切
Everything around here.
他管这个公园
He run the park.
他管这个公园
He run the park!
小男孩 我不会因为你这个蠢驴
Little boy, ain't about to lose my freedom
失去我的自♥由♥的 所以走好你自己的路
For your dumb ass, so kick rocks and keep it moving.
我才不管我们俩是不是都是有血有肉的人
I don't give a damn that we both bloods.
没有人可以告诉我和我的家人该怎么做
Don't nobody tell me and mines what to do.
我们在这个公园里玩
We been chillin' in this park,
我们没打算不再过来
And we ain't about to run up out of it.
不
No.
你想让我们出去吗 把我们丢出去吧
You want us out? Put us out.
泰隆 伙计 别这样
Tyrone, man. Come on.
我们得走了 这有孩子们在
We need to go. There's kids here.
伙计们 我看过无数支枪了 它们不是没有意义的
Blood, I done seen a million guns. They don't mean nothing.
所以如果你想把它拿出来 你♥他♥妈♥的最好把它当成你生活的
So if you gonna show it, you damn sure better use it like your life--
没有人要用任何东西 好吗
Ain't nobody using nothing, all right?
上个月我们发现了5具尸体
We got 5 dead bodies this past month.
斯宾塞 斯宾塞
Spencer. Spencer!
单是过去几周就已经有两具了 还不够吗
Two in the last couple weeks alone. Ain't that enough?
放开我 放开我
Let me go. Let me go.
我们把所有的痛苦都发泄在对方身上
We taking all our pain out on each other, man.
枪击 牢骚
Shooting. Beefing.
它甚至不再困扰我们了
It don't even faze us no more.
我们看着尸体像苍蝇一样落下 好像这是很正常的一件事
We watching bodies drop like flies like it's normal.
这是不正常的
This is not normal!
这不只是发生在社区里的另一天 好吗
It ain't just another day in the neighborhood, all right?
孩子们为一无所有而死
Kids dying over nothing
不会是最终的结果
Is not the answer.
互相残杀不是解决办法 伙计们
Killing each other is not the answer, man.
复仇不是解决办法
Revenge is not the answer!
可是我们都做了
We all we got.
如果我们互相毁灭的话
If we destroy each other,
还有谁会为我们战斗
Who else gonna fight for us?
小心 斯宾塞
Watch out, spence.
冷静点 伙计
chill, man.
就这样被打败吗
That's how it's going down?
你想事情变成这样吗
You want it to go like this?
我们走 斯宾塞 我们走 现在
Let's go, spencer. Let's go, now!
不 我必须这么做 好吗
No! I gotta do this, all right?
斯宾塞 我挺你 兄弟
Spence. I got you, homie.
现在不是时候
Now not the time.
泰 伙计 别这样 我们先走了
Ty, man, come on. Let's just go.
很快就能见到你了
Be seeing you real soon.
- 我们离开这儿 - 我们出去吧 我们走
- Let's get up out of here. - we out. Let's go.
我们走
Let's go!
今晚你吓死我了 斯宾塞
you scared me to death tonight, spencer.
听着 妈妈 我很抱歉
Look, mom, I'm sorry.
别说了
Stop talking.
我还没说完
I'm not done.
我也从未如此自豪过
I've also never been more proud.
你明白自己做了什么吗
Do you understand what you did out there?
是的 我没有得到我需要的签名
Yeah. I didn't get the signatures I needed.
但你做成了更重要的事情
But you did one better.
你开启了一场我们整个社区
You started a conversation that we all as a community
现在迫切需要的一场对话
Desperately needed to have.
你注定生而伟大 斯宾塞
You're destined for great things, spencer.
我一直都知道的
I always knew that.
只是别再这样吓我了
Just don't ever scare me like that again.
帮我个忙 乔丹
Do me a favor, jordan.
永远不要得糖尿病
- Don't ever get diabetes.
我会注意的
I'll watch my step.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
我应该做得更好的
I should be managing it better.
我给你的血糖检查条用完了
I ran out of them strips to check your blood sugar.
你为什么不多买♥♥几个
Why don't you just buy more?
- 太贵了 - 好吧
- They're expensive. - Ok.
- 我在哪里可以买♥♥到 - 买♥♥不到
- Where can I get them? - No.
我不是你的麻烦
I'm not your problem.
你♥爸♥爸甚至不想让你在这里
Your dad doesn't even want you to be here.
这 这不是他的决定 好吗
It's--it's not his choice, ok?
让 让我帮你
Let--let me help you.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表