剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
未来全明星 前情提要
Previously on "all american"...
你要怎么做才能让他走
What’s it gonna take for you to finally let him go?
因为发生在他身上的
’Cause whatever’s coming for him
也会发生在你身上
Is coming for you, too,
他们出现在我家里
And it’s just a matter of time before
就只是迟早的事了
They show up on my house,
威胁我家人的安全
Putting my family in danger,
不可以发生这种情况
And that can’t happen.
我今晚就走
I’ll be gone tonight.
打小以来 你干活总是很利索
You been running things around here since we was kids.
这儿一定有你可以做的工作
Gotta be something else out here you can do.
我拿到了大咖的名片
Got the big dog’s card.
他说可能会给我提供一份工作
Said he might have a job for me.
对了 我是克里斯
I’m chris, by the way.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
当你撒谎被我知道的时候
When you lie and I know about it,
我也就成为你说谎的同谋了
It makes me complicit in the lie
我看着很尴尬的
And it’s embarrassing to watch.
抱歉 我让你尴尬了
Sorry that my life embarrasses you.
我不是这个意思
That’s not what I said.
你想怎样都行
You can do what you want.
我和亚瑟上♥床♥了
I slept with asher.
那个混♥蛋♥
That piece--
不要这样 乔丹
No, jordan.
向我保证你不会说出去
Promise me that you won’t say anything.
莱拉不知道 如果被她发现了
Leila doesn’t know and if she ever found out...
请你答应我
Please promise me.
斯宾塞已经回家了
Spencer went home already.
好啊 那就去找他啊
Ok, so go get him.
奥利维亚 我看出了你看他的那种眼神
Olivia, I see the way you look at him.
是吗 就好像他看你的眼神一样吗
Yeah, kind of like the way he looks at you?
我很高兴能遇见你 斯宾塞
I’m really happy I have you, spencer.
我也是
I’m happy I have you, too.
来吧
Come on.
让我们开始吧
* Let’s get something started
就从这开始
* Started in here
早上好 老鹰们
Morning, eagles.
我是学生会主席 莱拉·基廷
This is leila keating, your stu co president.
这周末就是返校节了
It’s officially homecoming weekend,
我们每年最开心的时候
Our favorite time of year,
不仅是因为明天会以盛大的舞会开始
Not just because it kicks off with an awesome dance tomorrow.
没有买♥♥票的同学抓紧时间了
B.t. Dubs, buy your tickets now if you haven’t already.
让我们开始吧
* ...let’s get something started
最后会有我们精彩绝伦的橄榄球比赛
And ends with our big football game,
我们势必会完胜马里布
Where we’re happily gonna kick malibu’s butt.
让我们开始吧
* Let’s get something started
但最重要还是
But mostly because it’s the time
我们可以聚在一起庆祝
When we come together to celebrate
大家对我们贝弗利这个大家庭的热爱
Every student’s commitment to the beverly family.
你想来点吗
Do you want some?
不 不用了 谢谢
No, i’m good, thank you.
我可是个运动员 你知道的
I’m an athlete, you know.
体内不能有这玩意儿
Can’t have that stuff in my system.
对哦
Right. Heh.
天啊 我们得走了
Oh, jeez. We gotta go.
你知道现在几点了 吗
Do you know what time it is?
等等
Wait.
迟到了又能怎样
So what if we’re late?
非常希望大家能踊跃参加各种庆祝活动
So I hope to see you all at the festivities.
最后 冲啊 老鹰们
And remember, go, eagles!
好了 好了 都给我听好
All right, all right, listen up, listen up.
我知道 过去这一个星期以来 大家训练得很辛苦
Now, I know i’ve been riding y’all hard this past week.
我很骄傲 你们都有所进步
I’m proud of you all stepping up.
马里布把狠话放出来了
Malibu’s been talking a lot of smack.
但如果你们能以这样的状态上场
But if you play like this,
他们连怎么输的都不知道
They ain’t gonna know what hit them.
你们可以走了
Y’all get out of here.
祝大家在明晚的舞会上玩得开心
Have fun at the dance tomorrow night.
噢 对了 还有一件事
Oh, wait, one more thing.
别玩过头了
Keep it classy.
不准喝酒 不准通宵
No drinking. No staying up all night.
大家要火力全开 保持最佳状态
I need everyone firing on all cylinders.
我们这周末还有场大♥比♥赛呢
We got a big game this weekend.
好的
Yes, sir.
好了 祝明天愉快
All right. Have fun tomorrow.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
是我不好 我不是故意要吓你的
Oh, my bad. I didn’t mean to scare you.
不 没事的 是我没注意到
No, it’s all good. I was distracted.
所以 你打算在毕业之前
So you planning on avoiding me
都躲着我吗
Till we graduate?
我没有躲着你
I’m not avoiding you.
我最近忙疯了
I’ve just been crazy busy
学校的事情 返校舞会
With the homecoming dance and school
学生会那边的工作 还有
And student council stuff and...
好吧 是的 可能真的有点在躲你
Fine. Yes, maybe a little avoiding.
没事 我理解
It’s ok. I get it.
听着 我也不怕尴尬
Look, i’m just gonna come right out
就直说了吧
And say it.
我喜欢你
I like you.
怕你不知道
In case that wasn’t obvious.
而且我们接的那个吻 我想这说明
And based on that kiss, i’m guessing
你也不是忍♥受不了我吧
You don’t find me completely intolerable.
这不仅仅是我们喜欢彼此
It’s a little more complicated than
这么简单
Us just liking each other.
我知道 亚瑟是我的队友
I know. Asher’s my teammate.
是啊 还是我的男朋友
Yeah, and my boyfriend.
对 但是 是这样的
Right, but, here’s the thing.
我不会做偷偷摸摸的事
I don’t do the whole sneaking around thing.
所以我就是想弄明白
So I guess i’m just trying to figure out
我们三个接下来要怎么办
What happens next, for all of us.
但无论结果如何
But whatever that is, I know I don’t
我都不想失去你这个朋友 知道吗
Want to lose your friendship, all right?
这对我来说很重要
That’s important to me.
我现在不想谈这个
I can’t talk about this right now.
好吧 那什么时候谈
Ok, ok, so when?
我不知道
I don’t know.
今晚可以吗
How about tonight?
今晚十点 我下班之后
10 P.m. After my shift.
赫莫萨公园 只是说说话
The vista at hermosa park. Just to talk.
这样不好吧
I don’t think that--
我已经习惯了
Look, i’m getting real good at that
在这里 拒绝不能算回应
Whole not taking no for an answer thing
在贝弗利这 你们都这样
Y’all do here in beverly hills.
就今晚了
Tonight.
我感觉我的好日子要来了
* I got a feeling things is turning up for me now
零花钱用也用不完
* Stacks of the spending money taller than a tree now
我等了很久的胜利要来了 胜利的笑容要绽放了
* Man, i’ve been waiting on winning, victory with a smile
准备要破百了
* I see the double-digit coming, it’s gonna take a while
噢 我全都想要
* Oh, this time I want it all
你去哪了
Yo. Where you been?
这不是给你的
Dude, that ain’t for you.
现在是了
It is now.
玛雅在睡觉
Maya’s napping.
怎么样
So?
我去上学 你也应该去上学
I’ve been at school, where you should’ve been.
顺利毕业还真不在
Graduating school ain’t really in
我现在的打算之内
My cards right now.
不是说要好好改过
What happened to turning your life around, man,
不再混日子了吗
And getting out the game?
没有这么容易的
It ain’t gonna be that easy.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表