剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, it's my locker room now,
所以你和裁判要开的会
so, aren't you early
是不是来早了
for this meeting with the refs?
看来我来的刚刚好
Looks like I'm right on time.
先生们 很高兴见面
Gentlemen, good to see you.
很高兴见面
Good to see you.
我注意到从你来这里开始
I noticed you haven't put up
就没有贴过任何新的冠军横幅
any new championship banners since you started here.
因为输了就不给发真的太糟糕了
It's too bad they don't hand them out for losing.
大部分都是我的
Most of those are mine.
好吧 让我们把会开完
All right. Let's get this thing over with.
朋友们 我知道你们来这里
Uh, fellas, I know you're here to discuss
为了在比赛前讨论新的目标规则
the, uh, the new targeting rules before the game.
我认为这很有必要
I think it's unnecessary.
我个人认为
Uh, personally, I think
这在保护非防守赛手方面
they're a major step forward in protecting
迈出了重要的一步
defenseless players.
好了 我的队伍已经很了解规则了
Ok, well, my team is well aware of the rules,
我们应该搞定了
so, I think we're covered.
完事儿了
Ok, then. I guess we're done here.
很好 谢谢大家
Great. Thanks, boys.
好吧
Ok. All right.
顺便说一下 我听说你今晚还请了
Oh, by the way, I heard you benched
你的明星接球手
your star wide receiver tonight.
那就太容易了 教练
Making it too easy, coach.
肖恩
Hey, yo, Shawn!
塔米亚 谢天谢地
Ohh, Tamia, thank goodness.
露丝小姐 你在这里干什么
Miss Ruth, what you doing here?
肖恩说他有事有处理
Shawn said he had something to deal with
然后叫我来给他当保姆
and asked me to baby-sit.
他本应该在一小时前回来
He was supposed to be back over an hour ago.
我要给玛雅弄点牛奶 然后去上班
I need to get Maya some milk and get to work.
你跟我儿子说我很不爽
You tell my son I am not happy.
我不喜欢被人使唤 肖恩·斯科特
I don't like being summoned, Shawn Scott.
不是这样的 泰
Ain't what this is, Ty.
我存的都在这儿了
This here's everything I saved.
你一直在从我这儿偷吗
You been stealing from me?
不是 那是我的份
Nah, man. My own cut.
直接说吧
On the straight up.
为什么给我这些
So, why you giving me this?
因为我想退出
'Cause I want out.
我想带着我的小女儿离开这儿
I want to take my little girl out of here,
去路易斯安那和我表哥一起生活
go live in Louisiana with my cousin.
我想给她更好的东西
I want something better for her.
希望这些钱能买♥♥来我想要的
Hoping this here buys me that.
你觉得有那么容易吗
You think it's that easy?
不
Nah.
好吧
Ok.
看来我们达成交易了
Looks like we got a deal.
但你给多了 老大
But you overpaid, chief.
你不值这么多钱的 肖恩·斯科特
You ain't worth this much, Shawn Scott.
永远都不值
Never was.
不值 但是
Hell, no. Ha! But, uh,
尽情享受缩在路易斯安的日子吧
enjoy that crawfish in Louisiana.
你好吗
Hey. How you doing?
挺好的 我刚到的
Good. Um, I was just here earlier.
我钱包落下了 我想
I forgot my purse. I thought, um...
我以为你不会为今晚的比赛
I didn't think you'd be working
做准备
with the game tonight.
我只是来拿工资
I was just picking up my paycheck.
怎么了 我们又要躲着彼此吗
Why? Are we avoiding each other again?
不是
No. Maybe.
有点 昨晚过后
Ok, yes. Just after last night,
事情变得有点怪怪
things feel a little odd.
怎么了
How is that?
我先是说了心里话
Well, for starters, I put my heart out there
然后你拒绝了我
and you turned me down.
拜托
Come on.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant, all right?
我永远都不会拒绝你的 知道吗
I'll never turn you down. You know that, right?
我应该走了
So, I should probably go.
没错 你该走了
Right. Yeah. Of course you should go.
今晚的比赛 祝你好运
The game tonight? Good luck.
刚把车停下
Yo. Just pulled up.
你吓死我了
Man. You had me scared.
有什么害怕的
Ain't nothing to be scared about.
结果证明你是对的
Turns out you were right
对这一切都是对的
about all of it.
甚至对我来说都有退出的办法
There is a way out, even for me.
就是花了点钱
Just took me throwing some paper Tyrone's way
现在都扯平了
and now we all square.
就跟你说了我能搞定
Told you I'd take care of it. Ha ha ha!
但我欠你的 库伯
But I owe you, Coop.
是因为你相信我
Took you believing in me
才让我相信我自己
for me to believe in myself.
兄弟 听着
Hey, man, listen.
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me nothing.
你知道我现在要干什么吗
Hey, you know what I'm gonna do now?
不知道 你要干什么
No. You tell me.
我要为玛雅创造新生活
I'm gonna make a new life for Maya.
重新开始
Start over.
或许你可以和我们一起
Maybe you can come with us.
也重新开始 你知道我的意思吗
Start over, too. You know what I'm saying?
嘿 肖恩
Hey, Shawn.
这么做是为了博内
This here is for Bonez.
我一直跟他呆在一起
I stayed there with him
直到鲁思来了 然后我
until miss Ruth came, and then I...
我不知道 就像在做梦一样
I don't know. It just don't seem real.
刚刚我们还正常交流 然后
One second we was talking like normal, and then...
那个声音萦绕在我脑海中挥之不去了
I'll never get that sound out of my head
还有他妈妈看到他的时候的表情
or the look on his mom's face when she saw him.
一个小时前 他还在不停地讲
An hour ago, he was going on and on
他是多么地想出去
about how he wanted to get out
他是多么地想
and how he just...
我很遗憾 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby girl.
我很抱歉 库伯
I'm sorry, Coop.
我知道了
I know.
但你并不惊讶 是吗
But you ain't surprised, are you?
惊讶并没有什么用
That don't make it any easier.
听着 我知道因为一些原因
Look, I know me and Shawn
我和肖恩相处的并不好 但
ain't get along for a lot of reasons, but...
我们三个 我们是一起来的
The three of us, we came up together.
对吗 他就是我们的一份子
All right? He was one of our own.
我会帮助你一起度过难关的
And i'ma help you through this.
请欢迎贝弗利高鹰队出场
Please welcome your Beverly high eagles.
大家晚上好 欢迎
Good evening, everybody, and welcome
来到2018返校日比赛
to the 2018 homecoming game.
马里布队和贝弗利队之间的跨城比赛
The cross-town rivalry between Malibu and Beverly
是今晚的第一场
comes to a head tonight.
嘿 你现在感觉怎么样
Hey. How are you feeling?
教练
Coach.
你知道我不可能让你在被禁赛的时候
You know I can't have you on the sidelines here
还靠近赛场
while suspended.
这是法规定的 不是我定的
It's the league rules, not mine.
我很抱歉 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
他们的主要接球员 亚瑟·亚当斯
...their leading receiver, Asher Adams,
被禁赛了
suspended for the game...
好了 大家都过来
All right, everybody, bring it in.
都过来 大家都还好吗
Bring it in. We good?
斯宾塞有话要说
Spencer has a few words.
伙伴们
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表