剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
Uh...
我需要告诉你些事情
Look, i got to tell you something.
好啊
Ok.
我花了你给我的津贴
I spent the allowance you gave me.
好的 全部吗?
Oh. Ok. All of it?
那 差不多 有两个月了你陷入麻烦中了吗?
That was, like, for two months. Are you in trouble?
没 没 我很好
Nah, nah. I’m good.
我只是 呃 迷茫了
I just, uh, lost sight
迷茫一阵子于我是谁
Of who i was for a second.
但我会还你的
But i’m gonna pay you back.
斯宾塞 你不需要听我说 我..
- spencer, you don’t have--- look, hear me out. I...
我很欣赏你承担起所有事情的责任
I appreciate you taking responsibility and all that,
但我不需要你给我任何东西
But i don’t need anything given to me.
那不是我
That’s not who i am,
并且我也不想假装成那个
And i don’t want to pretend to be
我不是的那个人
Someone i’m not.
我只想赚得我的
I just want to earn mine.
好的 我的兄弟
Ok. All rightie, then. My man.
你不认为你可以告诉我吗?
You didn’t think you could tell me?
我没告诉任何人
I didn’t tell anybody.
我不是任何人
I’m not just anybody.
我知道
I know.
当事情发生时 我在否认
When it happened, i was in denial.
我认为我的爸爸可以处理的
I thought my dad would fix it.
然后一周过去了 又是一个月
Then a week went by, a month.
在我意识到发生了什么前 我就已经被套进去了
Before i knew it, i was trapped.
阿什尔 我没有和你一起是因为你有钱
Asher, i wasn’t with you because you had money.
我没有离开你是因为这些钱都不在了
I’m not leaving you because it’s gone.
我爱你
Hey. I love you.
但如果我们想有个共同的未来
But if we’re gonna have a future together,
我们需要对彼此坦诚
We have to be honest with each other.
噢..
* ooh ooh ooh ooh...
嗨
Hey.
嗨随便坐 伙计
Hey. Take a seat wherever you’d like, man.
呃..事实上 有申请表吗
Uh, actually, you got an application?
好时机
Good timing.
我们刚失去了一个服务员
We just lost a server.
所以我们什么时候开始?
So when can i start?
然后你说还不够
* then you say it’s not enough
让你的梦想收集灰尘
* leave your dreams collecting dust...
晚安 库珀女士
Good night, ms. Cooper.
晚安 阿尔文
Good night, alvin.
噢
* ooh ooh ooh
行动起来 而不是光用语言
* actions scream louder than words...
嗨 肖恩 怎么了?
Hey, shawn, what’s up?
谢谢你帮助斯宾塞
Thank you for helping spencer.
嗨 你干什么呢?
Hey, what you doing?
收拾我的东西
Collecting my paper.
阿尔文知道吗?
Alvin know about this?
呃 没人会打劫阿尔文的
Nah. And nobody gonna rob alvin.
所以你为什么帮我得到了这份工作?
So that’s why you got me this job?
因为我相信你 库珀
Because i trust you, coop.
这本来是你的论文
This would’ve been your paper.
你是帮我保存的那个人
You’re the one keeping it safe for me,
但我会坚持下去 直到我们两清
But i’m gonna hang onto it till we’re even.
两清
Even?
我昨晚可是救了你男人的命
I saved your boy’s ass last night.
现在你欠我
Now you owe me.
你是里面的巨人
* you’re a giant on the inside
噢
* ooh ooh ooh
横幅在飞 让他们知道
* banners fly, let them know
你是谁 露出你的灵魂
* who you are and bare your soul
这有一团你隐藏不了的火焰
* there’s a fire that you can’t hide
噢
* ooh ooh ooh
行动的影响会大于语言
* actions scream louder than words
他们可以告诉你
* they can tell you...
克伦肖相信我能帮助你什么?
Crenshaw trust. How can i help you?
嗨这是劳拉·贝克
Hi. This is laura baker.
我打来是想问下线路转移
I’m calling about a wire transfer
到你的银行
Made to your bank.
pin码
Can i have your pin, please?
22..22.
22...22.
谢谢好的 给你
Thank you. Yes, here it is.
我可以确定你每月的转移费用是650美元
I can confirm your monthly transfer of $650
按计划完成
Has gone through as scheduled.
每月吗?
Monthly?
是的
That’s right.
好的我做了多少次转移呢?
Right. And, um, how many transfers have i made again
我就记一下
Just for my records?
197个月 不到17年
197 months, just under 17 years.
谢谢
Thank you.
继续飞翔 面对巨人
* got to keep on flyin’ and facin’ giants
请输入密♥码♥
受真实故事启发
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表